• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies When the mimic is so happy you turned him into a good guy he picks you up and gives you a smooch ☺️❤️

    Call of Duty Zombies When the mimic is so happy you turned him into a good guy he picks you up and gives you a smooch ☺️❤️


    When the mimic is so happy you turned him into a good guy he picks you up and gives you a smooch ☺️❤️

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Another melee weapon added, another challenge only doable in multiplayer... please treyarch let us unlock these weapons in zombies

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Made orgins in minecraft

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Idea/suggestion... what would you guys think about a Warzone style “drop money” option in Outbreak? Is there a reason you’ve never been able to share money in zombies? Would come in handy if a squad mate goes down in later levels without being able to be revived, and loses his stuff.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Round 267 Outbreak World Record Crash

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PST

    The soldat really just said fuck it and gave up. You okay bro?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:16 AM PST

    I can mantle an 8ft ledge in Die Maschine, but this appears to be asking a lot.....

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:42 AM PST

    There it is! I wonder if I still need to pick up the shovel for Firebase Z Easter egg now I have this? Lol

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Super useful sight on the FARA

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Ok what the hell i didn’t know know that this was real

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    So turned out you can melee with the combat bow, war machine and death machine and do alot of damge

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Found a spot where all zombies lose track of you

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Splitscreen is still terrible. We’re trying to get it noticed cause it’s been going on forever. Zombies/Multiplayer (read my comment)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PST

    So, I somehow made Orda glitch out

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PST

    My Ideas For A Tier I-V Armor Upgrade.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Cheeks clenched “HOW AM I ALIVE” (bottom screen)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:02 AM PST

    They should add playlists for the rounds you’re aiming at in outbreak

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Outbreak should have playlists like such:

    -Round 1-2 great mode for the newbies -round 3-6 for when you just want have fun -round 7+ when you have lots of time and want to get as high as possible

    There is nothing more frustrating than setting up during 2 slow rounds of Outbreak grinding good loot, upgrading all your shit, basically preparing yourselves for the heavy rounds and being truly happy about all the stuff you accumulated and then having to exfill because the noobs in your lobby all accepted.

    The moment you hear that the bomb is planted on the beacon, and you realise that all the time invested grinding/setting up for higher rounds had been for nothing is so devastating.

    I understand that these noobs are satisfied with 2 rounds. But I'm definitely not, not even close. For me the actual game is yet about to start. I think I can speak for everyone here that Round 1-2 is actually some pre game in which you are setting up your stuff. I like doing it, but I also want to pursue something after it. What's the point of getting good armor/guns/upgrades/perks/.... if it's just to leave when the game is about to get challenging.

    submitted by /u/Immortal_Enemy
    [link] [comments]

    So I've glitched outside of the holdout objective on outbreak by accident

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Joining the outbreak 10 club

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PST

    I think I broke reality in outbreak

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PST

    I'm so glad to have paid $64.58 for a game I'm not allowed to play. [Clicked 'Outbreak' and got this notification; can't close it either, had to Alt+F4 my way out of the game] I haven't been able to properly play since the end of January. Not to mention I can't play Solo whatsoever...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Some observations with Outbreak

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I think my operator is going to have a sore neck

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Found a Frost Blast cannister on Alpine

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment