• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally done them!

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally done them!


    Finally done them!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    When a Teammate trolls his friend... xD

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    My first 150+ I didn't glitch, but I did use 10 or so max ammos. Fast game for 143 levels too. (8 million xp!)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Zombie Maps as Classic Horror Movie Posters: DER RIESE as RE-ANIMATOR (1985)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    After lots and lots of attempts and Boss Fight deaths. We got it boys��. 2/5 complete

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    After 4 days of trying and disconnects. I finally got round 100 on Ascension

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Bad with titles

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Round 255 on Verruckt with a total time of 110 hours

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/UON9NZ3.jpg

    Congrats to Buzzardly who did this feat over the course of 13 days. What a feat of endurance!

    *Previous link was removed because it was considered "promoting".

    *A polite moderator told me I could post this if this were a screenshot:

    https://imgur.com/YC6pjmL

    *The user was named to give him credit, NOT to promote him and other WR posts have had the players named such as here:

    https://old.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/search?q=world+record&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on

    *If you wish to see the video, you'll have to visit a certain website that broadcasts games on the internet. It's also something tired eyeballs do. I'd link it, but it would be "promoting".

    submitted by /u/AmuseDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Warfare zombies is awesome, minus the exaggerated hard side easter eggs of course

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Safe to say I was a little scared

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Zombie Bells - An animated crossover of Tf2 + CodZ

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Wtf was this...2nd piss take in this game...(note I have apothicon mask for extra health)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    [Day 8] Call of the Dead (RIP George Romero)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Something interesting that u/KillABoss1998 found, so I got it in higher quality for them.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    BO1 Hellhounds easy to troll :P

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Atm I’m doing Round 50 on all maps in BO3 finding something to do ain’t it but yeah I’m 6 maps through it

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    This is why you check both feet

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I forgot how exhilarating this Easter egg is

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    What do y’all think about Clark S. Nova

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Most of us are familiar with the the vocalists behind the hidden songs in all the Zombies maps. Elena Siegman is by far the most well known (115, Lullaby of a Deadman). Malukah (Where Are We Going) and M. Shadows (Not Ready To Die) are also big names, but I rarely hear about Clark S. Nova when the music discussions happen.

    If you don't know, Clark is the singer for the following songs: - Carrion (Tranzit) - We All Fall Down (Die Rise) - Archangel (Origins... yes he is there) - Dead Ended (Gorod Krovi) - Stormbound (Ancient Evil) - I Am The Well (Alpha Omega)

    I can see why he isn't as popular as Elena or Malukah. Die Rise and Alpha Omega's songs aren't too great in my opinion, but I love Gorod and Ancient Evil's songs. I just wanted to know what everyone else thought about the wee lad's contributions.

    submitted by /u/Foxhead_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    3/4 of an hour trying to get DG-4's out the box...is something wrong?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I am once again asking for your strategical support.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I am bad at this game. I would like to stop being bad at this game. Which videos should I watch and what strats should I learn? Which areas of which maps are the best to learn on? I mostly play on Bo3 or IW. I also play on Xbox if that means anything. I have all the dlc maps for both games as well as bo2 and ww1 (it was on sale). Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/vandruffboy2
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Omega boss fight in solo?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Please for the love of god someone help me. it's like the fourth time i die filling up the canisters in the boss fight, only to die by the fuck who shocks me, then as soon as i am not shocked anymore instatly down me. Tips?

    submitted by /u/m4ff0_
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m doing the rev ee and I see a glowing zombie after the lil Arnie step. Glitch or.......

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment