• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I’m still laughing at this (read comments)

    Call of Duty Zombies I’m still laughing at this (read comments)


    I’m still laughing at this (read comments)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    *Enters 7283*

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Goodbye moon

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Please tell me I’m not the only one. Took me a while to make but I had to make it

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Old but gold

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Finally got him done. Primis complete.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Bo4 , you good ??

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    How’s BO3 Zombies?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Chances are my area is gonna be on a tight quarantine next week for who knows how long. Only zombies I've really played was BO1 and 2. I've heard a lot of good things about Zombies Chronicles but I'm not the biggest fan of remakes. Do you think it's worth the $60, or should I just buy/download BO1 instead? I'm on Xbox by the way.

    submitted by /u/AgentWaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Decided recently I’d play all the BO1 maps for the first time and get to Round 50 (I was only really into BO2 Zombies) but on Ascension 50 came too quickly & easily would I went to 70 instead haha

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Bo3 ps4 anyone?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Anyone down to play bo3 zombies I'm trying to level up to prestige master and I was just wondering if anyone would jump to this offer?

    submitted by /u/suggestpop
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations High Rounding

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Hey all! Quick question in regards to Rev high rounds; I have done the Verruckt strat but I kinda want to switch it up if it's beneficial. Is spawn at Origins jump pad strat slower or faster than Verruckt? That's it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DaBigDaddyFish
    [link] [comments]

    ?Teammate? tries to kill me with his zombie train in Verruckt

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Favourite aesthetic zombie map?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I want you to forget about gameplay, and just think about the bare bones aesthetic on maps in terms of location, atmosphere, story and characters (if that helps too)

    In terms of all that, what map really sunk you into the experience? Either it was breath taking or got you immersed? This doesnt even need to be a favourite map in general, it could be a map you hate but appreciate its design

    (I'll repeat; this has NOTHING to do with GAMEPLAY)

    submitted by /u/BritishPie606
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how long it will be for but it's back!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Gorod krovi Easter egg

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the gorod krovi Easter egg has been fixed and is able to be complete without crashing? Feel like I saw something about it last year but jus want to make sure so I don't cry if it crashes. Xbox if it matters, thanks.

    submitted by /u/jme_skrr
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations Super EE

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I have completed all of the other BO3 Easter Egg quests, besides Revelations. Are there any extra steps I should take for the "Super" Easter Egg(For the Calling Card & RK5) or should I follow the Easter Egg steps as normal?

    Also if I do the EE on solo, are there any Gobblegums I should be using? (Other than the obvious Shopping Free/Perkaholic/Firesale, etc. Gums) Asking because it was recommended to bring Undead Man Walking for GK and Fear in Headlights/Idle Eyes on SoE.

    submitted by /u/dmncc
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowman drawing I did about a year ago becuase I got bored

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Black Ops 3 broken

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    For about 2 years now my VMP's customisation has been broken, even if I take all the attachments off they all appear in game despite not being selected in my loadout. Anybody know whats happened? It's only like this for my VMP and deleting/reinstalling the game does nothing. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Harpdashian
    [link] [comments]

    Tungsten tripler frequency

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    I never played bo4 during its season but I'm playing now and I really liked saving up liquid divinium in bo3 and then using like 300 at once. I'm saving my plasmas but tungsten tripler just came back today and I was wondering if I should open them now or if I can continue saving and count on it coming back?

    submitted by /u/nipplebutterr
    [link] [comments]

    Is black ops 4 worth a purchase for zombies?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Okay so I love zombies, i've played all the treyarch maps excluding black ops 4, and I played a little bit of infinite warfare and cod ww2 and I enjoyed them quite a lot. So anyways is black ops 4 worth a buy? I only played the map 9 or whatever it was called and got invested into it. I played a tiny bit of blood of the dead and voyage of despair but they were so damn confusing I couldn't really play them. I also know that the storyline ended in tag der toten but will black ops 5 get zombies? I heard there were multiple storylines, but I was really confused since I was never that big on the story up until black ops 3 where I got really invested then just kind of forgot about everything.

    submitted by /u/ScoutLaughingAtYou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment