• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Getting insta downed by witches is fun

    Call of Duty Zombies Getting insta downed by witches is fun


    Getting insta downed by witches is fun

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    What the fuck

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Die Rise could have been way better if they gave the player more creative ways to cross the different buildings

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I don’t think that’s how corpses work

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Should i buy Call of duty infinite warfare just for the zombies experience

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying Call of duty Infinite warfare digital deluxe edition for ps4. This edition is now in sale for around 25$ (75% off). Should i buy it for the zombies.

    submitted by /u/christianoneill
    [link] [comments]

    This map is has a certain charm to it.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Day 17 - Brain Munch Punch $3500 "Surprisingly chewy!"

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    On my try to beat my Rounds record on Shadows of Evil

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Der Eisendrache Moon EE Song Alternate Version found

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Finished Tag for my first time w my buddy

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how I lived?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    So my animations started bugging out while doing the moon easter egg...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    What was the first zombies map you ever played?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I misspelled EVERYTHING my bad

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Billy_cheeseball
    [link] [comments]

    Me and u/electricpanda47 did Der Eisendrache

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    A chart of ALL perks in every Call of Duty Zombies games (remade) [World at War] [Black Ops 1-4] [Advanced Warfare] [Infinite Warfare] [WWII]

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Hey lads I just got black ops 2 and I have all the DLCs except origins and mob of the dead (I have BO3 origins and blood of the dead) and was wondering if mob is worth it in 2020? Thanks :)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    When did treyarch zombies peak?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    The best treyarch game that had the best zombie experience or gameplay?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bambino3003
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best zombies map (with reasons why)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Mine is Gorod Krovi it's very easy to setup but is still difficult, it's a very fast paced map with the groph modules and the cocaine zombies. Not to mention you ride a damn DRAGON to pack a punch and if ur sick of the cinematic u can just grab the wing and teleport to PaP, the boss fight is great too

    submitted by /u/Albanzo7827
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play zombies in spaceland?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Me and my 3 friends play it everyday and we want to know if other people enjoy it as much as we do it is my fav zombies tbh

    submitted by /u/can_of_tuna_and_ice
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of infinite warfare zombies?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Personally I thought it was good

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheGoldenRaygun
    [link] [comments]

    We need to settle this

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Local Zombies player rant

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    So, i was very far away from zombies for a long time, and from consoles in general. I was always so passionate about zombies, but life is busy and i had no time. I got a bit more flexibility lately, allowing me to play again. There was a discount on Zombies Chronicles and i bought it immediatelly, i was so excited. Unfortunatelly, to my dismay, i instantly realized that a lot of content was locked behind having a PS plus subscription. The game will be a lot of fun anyway, but the fact that the content is restricted pisses me off. I can't use cammos and weapon attachments, there is no ranking up system and, mainly, no mega gobblegums. Im not that pissed because of the lack of content, but because there was not even a tiny bit of notice that the content would be restricted to subscription.
    Anyway, im still very happy to be back at zombies and i am very excited for a new community. Sorry for my rusty english and i hope to interact with you guys a lot :)

    submitted by /u/rflohr9
    [link] [comments]

    Why so much hate on BO4?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I didn't play since BO1 cause I got so bored of the rest of call of duty routine and I bought BO4 because it would be the end of the zombies history, which I still followed via YouTube. While I was enjoying the game everyone was hating on Chaos (that I love) and trash talking about the game in general. I understand that a lot of promises that were broke into pieces but even today I enjoy playing the zombies mode

    submitted by /u/guante-izquierdo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment