• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Actual Bullet sponges

    Call of Duty Zombies Actual Bullet sponges


    Actual Bullet sponges

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    This NEEDS to make a return in the next COD + be playable in game.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    My personal opinion, but I'd like to think it's pretty accurate.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Literally everyone when the rocket is launching and there is no time to escape in der eisendrache :>

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Zombie Render #1

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    The Forgotten Perks of Zombies

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    That was close...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Tranzit Cut Power Station Icon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Pap audio for MeowMeowMeowMan

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    The Difference ReShade Makes.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    So i decided to record my high round attempt this time and got on the leaderboard, now i wouldn't say it was 3 and a half hours well spent but it's something.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Scrapped upgraded Mosin Nagant w/ my own custom Nikolai hands & wep name - if you could add any WaW weapon to Der Riese what would it be/what name? (Looking for suggestions)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    BO3 Easter Egg

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I want to do an Easter egg. I have every available map and would like to know, which one is the easiest to do? I don't want to do a super difficult Easter egg. I'm also a solo player by the way! If you can help, thank you! (Give GobbleGum suggestions too please!)

    submitted by /u/J_J_O_JROD
    [link] [comments]

    it’s finally been done guys thanks for all the help recently it means a lot

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    i redid the Black Ops 4 HUD

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    The giant intro be like

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    How hard is the Origins EE?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm a pretty good zombies player and I've almost mastered Origins and want to go for the EE. I've watched many solo runs on YouTube and IMO it doesn't look too hard, but that could be becasue these people are amazing at the game. How hard would it be for a solo player? (BO3)

    submitted by /u/Alexl14
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to redownload bo2 and made a stamin'up emblem

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Round 57 Clutch *sorry no audio*

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    How do I easilt find people to play zombies with on reddit?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hopefully someone can quickly respond to this before its inevitably taken down by the inconceivably tight rules and regulations created by the fragile and ignorant powers that be (the spooky admin oooooooooo).

    Where on this or any other website for that matter can I easily find other people to jump online with and complete Easter Eggs? I was banned and verbally attacked on here years and years ago on a old dead account for merely just politely asking.

    I'm not being passive or bitter what are you on about? 😳

    But back to the main point, can anyone help me out with this? Thanks x

    EDIT: I MEANT EASILY. ALRIGHT.

    submitted by /u/MyMiddleNameIsErik
    [link] [comments]

    Worst map in zombies

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Looking for Pack-A-Punch sound effect

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Hey there

    I've been searching for a clear audio file of the pack a punch machine operating, but haven't been able to find one. I went in game in Bo1, since it's the only one I have installed at the moment, and soloed out SFX volume, but doing this includes the jingle as well. Anyone know where I can find this sound file?

    submitted by /u/MeowMeowMeowMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment