• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Am I the only one who thinks they should bring back these comic-book styled loading screens? I really liked them.

    Call of Duty Zombies Am I the only one who thinks they should bring back these comic-book styled loading screens? I really liked them.


    Am I the only one who thinks they should bring back these comic-book styled loading screens? I really liked them.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    excuse me but wtf

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm trying to build spaceland on minecraft

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I migghhhhhtttt have bought a whole xbox 360 and black ops 2 just to play the zombies and feel like a kid again♥️

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Let’s make it happen.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that thinks Zombies Chronciles was the peak of the zombies community?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    An update on my spaceland build

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Cmon treyarch! You can do it!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Origins pubs be like

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Nice. This happened naturally

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    this is the biggest fail Ive ever had in zombies i'm so ashamed.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Thought this should be shared here.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I though the zombies and camping storyline was 2 separate. What is the wunderwaffa doing in here?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    The Most Underrated Zombies Map

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    For a LONG time, there wasn't a single map (only Treyarch) I had not played on launch day, from Moon all the way to Classified. I loved every single BO2 map, as well as all the BO3 maps. I cherished every memory from the second "Round 1" appeared, and after "Game Over" appeared. I've made great memories with all those maps.

    After BO4's DLC season ended, I looked at my screen and read "Dead of The Night." I had avoided this map since I heard about it when I realized AE was DLC 2. I thought "if they didn't promote this, why should I take time to play it?" But then I decided to play through it. I thought it was alright, not as bad as I thought it would be. I looked up a tutorial or two, and played again. And again. And again. And then did an EE attempt. And again. And again. I had played 11 or so games of this map in one day, each lasting about an hour. I couldn't understand why THIS map had me so hooked.

    I did maybe 13 EE attempts afterwards, and I could not stop playing even after I beat the EE. This map just gave me a weird energy like Mob did when I first played it. Don't be scared, Mob is a WAY better map than DoTN. I don't know why I fell in love with this map.

    If I were to place this map compared to BO4's other maps, I'd strongly say this deserves 3rd or 4th. I think IX and Ancient Evil are the best maps this game offers, but I also can't really put it above Classified.

    DoTN has one of the coolest EE set ups in the game. The EE isn't linear, it has three parts that can be done in any order. I personally love the fact that you can set it up and have a onslaught of lockdown after lockdown right before the boss fight. It feels SO good to just wreck every zombie in your way, knowing that you'll get a Max Ammo and Carpenter after you're finished and being able to head right to the next lockdown. The Wicker-man sequence is one of the coolest sequences in the game. Finding your grave, shooting a fireball at the Wicker-man and climbing on it to be sent to hell, only to come back as a ghost. The Atlas puzzle feels so satisfying to complete, and the Boss fight is a nice open arena with no obstacles, only zombies and nosferatus.

    (Kind of off topic) I've seen people say that the Alistair's Folly should've been the Ray Gun of Chaos, but I don't think so. I feel like if Chaos had done that, it would feel too much like it's trying to be Aether. Plus I don't think it would fit on any other map. You are in Alistair Rhodes' mansion. It's his gun. It is not only obtainable from the box, but also through a side quest behind a code. That just makes sense. You would have a gun that is easily obtainable, but only by you in your home. Now of course Alistair would have guards, but still, it makes sense and is realistically grounded in this mansion. I can't imagine the Folly on IX or AE. It might work on VoD, but I think the Kraken is a way better weapon for that map. Plus the Folly is better than the Ray Gun, so I don't think it would balance properly if it were on all Chaos maps.

    People complain about the oh so many parts on the map, but have no problem picking up 15 different staff parts, 3 Maxis Drone parts, 2 Gramophone parts and 3 shield parts on Origins? I don't buy that. But you might say, "the staff parts are always in the same location." I can guarantee you that the Ice Staff parts are not in the same place every time. The silver bullet parts are fairly easy to point out, and aren't hard to remember spawns. Not to mention that you can open 3 different secret rooms and have a chance to get silver bullets. The fire cores are easy to see. If you can't see a bright orange object on a dark grey/blue background then you have eye problems.

    The PaP quests are unique. It's not like Origins where you do the same thing 6 times and get PaP, or DE where you have to go to every PaP location and hold a button to teleport the pieces only for the damn thing to teleport around the map. You find a certain clock, stay near it for a bit, get a tuning fork. Find an object, follow a ghost until you get the next tuning fork. Go to a perk, kill some nosferatus, get the last tuning fork. 3 different little challenges that take no more than 1-2 minutes each is all it takes to PaP. It's not that it's easy, it's that it isn't boring. Not to mention that you can just walk away from the clock at any time, and you won't have to restart it. You can use the zombies from the clock to fill the other two gems so you don't have to go to another round as well.

    Going back to silver bullets, people like to trash on them because it takes too long to make. You are complaining that it takes too long to create a source of infinite ammo. Now it won't feel like that if you're playing for the EE or a casual game, but if you are going for high rounds, silver bullets are a godsend. You know how everyone loves using the Helion to get to high rounds? You hate how you need alchemical or cache back to get ammo? Well you get so many points in this game that you can just buy that ammo back! With increased damage! Has that ever happened in a zombies map before?

    I will admit, there are some negatives to this map. Nosferatus in general are an annoying enemy. They stop you from regenerating health. Crimson Nosferatus lower you to 1 health. That is very inconvenient. The werewolf can be a massive bullet sponge. The shield isn't unique to the map. No good training spots. The EE cutscene is not very good. The characters aren't memorable. The map has flaws, but every map does.

    I think this map has great gameplay, mechanics, and features. I didn't even mention the Stake, or the Savage Impaler side quests. It has so much to do, yet doesn't feel overwhelming. It's EE is fairly easy and fun on Solo and Co-op. This is the most underrated Zombies map.

    Don't let the Youtubers influence your opinion if you've never played it. Try it out. You might have a good time.

    TL;DR DoTN has new and fun features that compensate for its problems.

    submitted by /u/PlushInMyMush
    [link] [comments]

    Bo5 zombies mode.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I know my opinion may be insignificant, but i just wanted to know if there is anyone out there who thinks like me.

    I really do think that if Bo5 zombies will be anything like Bo4 then Bo5 is just better off without zombies.

    Its not that i hated Bo4 zombies, but it was just bland. It did not pull me back to play it again.

    My buddy and I, we have been playing zombies since Bo1 and we just fell in love with zombies. We played for countless hours. Same goes for Bo2 and Bo3. We even really enjoyed infinite warfare zombies. But when we played Bo4 zombies it was just wrong on so many levels.

    submitted by /u/Allergic-Dude
    [link] [comments]

    "I love the three hit system, I don't get double slapped anymore"

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I found a glitch on Origins after I came back from the Crazy Place when my zombie blood ran out, I still had the sound effects and the little dots on the screen but I didn’t actually have the effect of the power up.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    PSA: Black Ops 2 sale on Xbox

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Just a heads up, BO2 is on sale on Xbox live for $16 and the Season pass has been reduced to $20. I'm finally going to get to play the dlc maps bc I wasn't going to drop $50 on 8 year old maps before this sale hit, so wish me luck

    submitted by /u/jenkumboofer
    [link] [comments]

    Propane and propane accessories

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    The rarest power up in iw zombies

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    is the black ops 4 pass worth it on pc?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I can hardly ever find players in the base zombies maps, but I really like the game.

    Do more people play the dlc? what are the most popular maps overall?

    submitted by /u/DrLovesFurious
    [link] [comments]

    Whistling in BO1 Kino? Has this always been in the game? I was freaking out man

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Here's all four of my custom original 4 perks

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment