• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Just wondering what is everyone’s favorite wonder weapon of all time?

    Call of Duty Zombies Just wondering what is everyone’s favorite wonder weapon of all time?


    Just wondering what is everyone’s favorite wonder weapon of all time?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    It do be like that

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Queue the perk jingles

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Anyone remember zombie Richthofen from WaW mobile? Shame you can’t play it anymore.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I know we have Der Eisendrache, but imagine a map inspired by this place..! What would you guys think?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Advice on where to pick back up, please.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So I've put in a decent amount of work in Zombies, but that ended in Blops2. I stepped away from playing games for a while, life got in the way, and now that things are comfortable, and appears that zombies as we knew it wrapped up, I'd like to start somewhere and play all the stuff I missed, while skipping what the community would consider trash, not worth anyone's time, or the like. Where would you recommend? I see a Zombies Chronicles for Blops3 I believe, is that solo, or requires the base game to be owned as well? That seems like what I'm looking for, but again, I've been so far disconnected, maybe that's not the right place to start.

    Advice appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ItsNotWebby
    [link] [comments]

    Due to a recent post, pulled out an iPhone 4 to play the REAL zombie experience

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Took around an hour to make but proud nonetheless

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I just wish they would add Richtofen...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    In BO4 how do I get different colored potions?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I have been playing for months and this drives me crazy!

    I have a ton of xp for those potions and I play the "slots" but I see people with blue and purple!!

    submitted by /u/grassygreenbean
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Omega Easter egg help

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna help me on the alpha Omega Easter egg on PS4. kinda tried on solo. so if you want to help my username/gamertag is DIS_LIE

    submitted by /u/OG_elijah
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone likes whos who perk?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I know some people seem to hate it but to me the perk seems good to me. Yea once you get down on a high round and zombies are around. You gotta train them and maneuver to get to revive you're self to me its a clutch perk and for those high risk high reward players. I mean think about it if you revive self you get all youre points,weapons,even perks. It's all about the risk the perk seems to be over looked by others

    submitted by /u/jj_thetwisted_jester
    [link] [comments]

    High rounds on Zombies

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I got to round 35 on BO1 Kino and 31 on Der Riese (WaW). Is that considered good for a casual player?

    submitted by /u/Matteo767
    [link] [comments]

    Nice round on veteran ascension COD BOZ

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    is it though?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    wouldn't the ray gun count as a default wonder weapon or something? i mean like there's no other laser shooting guns unless you pack-a-punch them, but still, is it?

    submitted by /u/demoman189
    [link] [comments]

    which waw map had the best remaster? i’d have to go with der riese, but verruckt is pretty amazing in the chronicles remaster imo

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    After my success at completing The Darkest Shore solo I return with my first attempt at completing The Shadowed Throne Solo with No Consumables!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    When does the BO1 Raygun stop making crawlers with 1 shot?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I think people underestimate the Ray Gun's ability to make crawlers easily. Even at rounds 30 and above I find I'm still able to shoot 1-2 shots at a bunched up group of zombies and make most of them crawlers with an upgraded Ray Gun. If nothing else it's a great way to slow them down. I know the Ray Gun's damage dropoff is pretty high after rounds 25 and up, but I want to know at round does it take more than 2 shots to even make a crawler?

    Also, does making a crawler affect a zombie's health i.e. halve it, or just reduces the zombie's mobility?

    submitted by /u/F1apjak01
    [link] [comments]

    Grief Mode come back

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I hope this 4P_vs_4P_vs_ZOMBIS mode would be back in the new Black ops 2020.. This was so a good idea. This mode was amazing. I'm so sad it was only on BO2. please ❤️

    submitted by /u/bulbi84
    [link] [comments]

    Theater Mode Broken on BO2?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I just got bo2 on PC to work on a Music video that will include victus maps, and not a single game saves. I checked on other players recents they have nothing? WTF happen? Why is this a thing is everyone like this or is it just PC to add on to the list of shitty ports. Like BO3 and 4 having a singular zombie making close up shots dissappointing as hell not giving any visual freedom. BO3'S point issue. And bo4 with a broken FOV slider and elemental zombies not appearing in theater AND alcatraz games dont appear in theater, holy shit. It feels like treyarch is a terrible developer. (And yes I get it not everyone cares for these issues plaguing entire games, but for me it's the entire reason for playing aka making cinematics)

    submitted by /u/moomancow
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else too scared to play zombies by themselves?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I'm 18 years old...

    I've been playing WaW zombies ever since I was 12 and I never ever played solo. I don't know what it is. It's either that I love teamwork and don't have the confidence to play by myself or the zombies scare me.

    Anyways, yeah. :v

    submitted by /u/vmuc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment