• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies A new Zombies story begins - Watch the official reveal at 10AM PT Wednesday, Sept. 30th

    Call of Duty Zombies A new Zombies story begins - Watch the official reveal at 10AM PT Wednesday, Sept. 30th


    A new Zombies story begins - Watch the official reveal at 10AM PT Wednesday, Sept. 30th

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal: Wednesday, September 30th at 10AM PT

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    thank you for coming to my T.E.D.D - Talk.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    My TED talk

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Jugg logo spotted behind his head!!!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    The Zombies logos throughout the years

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    In Case if Zombies, Break Glass

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Me and the boys reached our first ever round 50 this weekend!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So are we getting the trailer today?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    This aged well...(I liked the teaser btw).

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Shadows Of Monetization (OC)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    This is a title

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Yeah ok game

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    IMO, Zombies will only succeed if people lower their expectations.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    BO3 has created the best zombies experience that we've had, and since then, a lot of us no longer expect something to be on par, but something to be top what bo3 gave us.

    we need to move on. We can't be stuck in the Bo1 days, we can't be stuck in the BO3 days , we need to adapt. we can't be caught up with what happened with bo4.

    You will either

    a) kill your excitement

    or

    b) be disappointed.

    Going back to no longer wondering what to expect is what Zombies has been about for me, and if you go in expecting bo3, don't blame the developer's for the disappointment. It's you. View BOCW as it's own title.

    Ignoring threads is helping me with my excitement, because the comments can be a cess pool. I'm really happy with the teaser we had today, and I have no clue what's going on and I love it.

    Edit: I'm not saying we shouldn't be excited, I'm saying we should try going in with a blind eye! Here's to a great year of zombies!

    submitted by /u/raisensareterrible
    [link] [comments]

    End of the Line // The Final Solution (???)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I made a Cold War Zombies trailer from BO3 theater mode.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    u/Water_In_A_Cup1 Found the Jugg Logo I made this(I just made easier to spot)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Is today the day?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    We get a trailer? I ready to play this. With all the leaked information. I can't tell whats actually real, or speculation.

    Leaked audio - sounds amazing Images - look great

    What else do we know to be solid information?

    All I know for sure is a Zombie game is coming.

    submitted by /u/IamMrRy
    [link] [comments]

    BlackOps 4

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Honestly I love bo4, i redownload it again recently after not playing it for almost a year and its a fresh of breath air, I really love Dead of the night and Classified, I know many people don't like this game and they have the right its their opinions, but i feel many players jumped on the hate wagon cause of Youtubers, it wasn't trying to replicate bo3, it was trying something new and I applaud them for that, I love picking my perks each game instead of knowing I need to get jugg everytime, don't get me wrong I miss jugg but its still in bo4 with how the hit system works, I know the game has flaws but I can't stop playing it, I want to know yalls opinion on bo4, I don't think it was a mess, and also how come every review video I see no one talk about Custom Mutations, why is it always thrown aside i love this, it let you create your own experience, and made like the 2 box hit challenge easier cause now your not tempted to hit the box again, you are just stuck with the weapon, or making your game round 50 starting out with all doors open, just crazy stuff like that, I really hope it comes back in BlackOps Cold War, anyways what yalls own opinion from experience on this game no well Noah or Tim said this stuff, I want opinions on your personal experience with the game

    submitted by /u/Silentplayer67
    [link] [comments]

    Took a screenshot of Treyarch’s IG Story at just the right moment for this wallpaper!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Round 205 on Rev classics, power cut ended it.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    What is this symbol

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Treyarch, show something, or don’t show anything at all

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Aight, I love zombies as much as the next dude, but who asked for this ARG shit. It's long, boring, and nobody cares. The teaser today just confirmed everything I was thinking, watching MrDalek pretending he just got the best reach around of his life over a dog shit 7 second clip that he had a 2 hour stream for. It's unnecessary, the whole ARG thing was a mess, and none of the leaks hold any substance. I don't mean to be that guy, but it was the same shit with chaos, and look what happened. BO4 had a lot of hype for what was, in many instances, one of the worst zombies experiences of all time for many people. They removed the core, most recognizable feature of zombies that even people who haven't played the game would instantly recognize (perks/hugger of). Since I haven't seen any real gameplay, I don't care about this stupid footage. I want in engine, actual fucking gameplay that doesn't show just a dark room. And you're saying I should be going crazy, over this? I think this just reflects how jaded treyarch is regarding COD and zombies. I can't give a shit about the story if all I'm seeing is names and letters that barely appear to coincide with each other. Like alright treyarch, just make another confusing storyline in the already fucked aether storyline that you ruined and made too complex and unenjoyable. No I don't care about heavily filtered .2 second snippet that may or may not showcase a playable character. Just show the damn game, put more resources towards that, instead of making it seem bigger than it is and ultimately disappointing people because they're unable to follow through with their larger commitments. I know that's not entirely their fault, as a lot of it has to do with activision, but it's just frustrating. I'm glad to hear anyone else's opinion out, I don't mean this as an attack, it's just stupid.

    submitted by /u/djskinnypenis69
    [link] [comments]

    V2 I Guess I didn't notice the J and a bit of the A(Founder: u/Water_In_A_Cup1)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    It’s not Nikolai, guys.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment