• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter - Tombstone Perk Reveal?

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter - Tombstone Perk Reveal?


    Treyarch Studios on Twitter - Tombstone Perk Reveal?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Zombies saved my life: a thank you to the community

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Warning for suicide. Please be kind. This is obviously a very sensitive subject and took a lot for me to share.

    I should start by saying I'm autistic. So you know those kids who can memorize train routes or name every part in a camera? That's me with zombies. It's called a "special interest" and it's essentially the center of my life. My feelings about this game may read as intense, but it's only because Zombies has helped me cope with a lot.

    When I was ~13 I first played zombies. A love of history brought me to world at war, which introduced me to the zombie mode. When Der Riese came out something about the characters and secrets hooked me. I was so happy those years. I wrote about it, drew fanart, hung out on forums, played all day- this enthusiasm followed for several years until BO2.

    With BO2's release came the worst years of my life. I won't go into detail (trauma stuff, family deaths, bullying, etc), but I became very depressed. Eventually I lost my sole interest, my muse to create art, and my coping mechanism. I kept going like this until everything in my life piled up. In 2016 I tried offing myself. I was in the ICU for a week and remained hospitalized for another 2.

    While I was hospitalized I met someone my age. We talked about music and games until they brought up BO3. I told them about my former love for zombies, and they updated me on everything I missed. At the time, Der Eisendrache was the newest map, so I promised myself to look it up when I was released.

    Der Eisendrache changed me. The map was beautiful and the gameplay fun, but the characters truly shone. Specifically Richtofen. He wanted a better life, to save himself and his friends, he wanted to redeem himself to fix a terrible past. 18-year-old me saw myself and latched onto that determination. I jumped back in with that old enthusiasm and loved it. I made so many friends, too! I was never good at socializing, but they were so supportive and patient with me. I went from being hypersensitive and afraid of my own shadow- to chatting and gaming and laughing like any other guy.

    Now I'm 24. I got a degree in Biology, and I'm working on my master's. You should've seen my graduation cap. (But now maybe I can be a doctor like Richtofen?) I draw every day, still making fanart that people always leave amazing feedback on. I was afraid of leaving the house, but I've traveled to zombie-inspired places around the world. I wrote a whole book motivated by the characters, and literary reps want to adapt it to get it published.

    I wish I could say the story ends there and I got a happy ending… but things started happening again. Still, I prefer happy endings. I'm not jaded or anything, but I'll leave the rest in the comments. (Or I won't. I need to think about it.)

    Thank you for listening, this community has always been so good to me. Thank you treyarch.

    I hope 2021 is good to everyone, too.

    submitted by /u/GriffinCastle
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing of the panzersoldat I made when I was 13

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Removing consumables (gobblegums/elixirs) from Cold War made the zombies experience 1000x better

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    The most annoying part about consumables was the fact that Youtubers would buy them in insane amounts on streams, and then use perkaholic at the beginning of EVERY game they played. They were an insanely unnecessary element of those games that totally crutched those with enough money to buy them, and screwed over those who didn't have the money.

    Without them, there are absolutely no problems to be created, and everyone's gameplay experience will be equal no matter how much money you have.

    Another thing. To those who want them added, it would totally ruin the balance of the game. The game feels great already. Why add something that will inevitably revert it back to the shit show that was elixirs and gobblegums. I loved BO3 and BO4 both equally imo, but id rather keep consumables to those games.

    Overall, sledgehammer, treyarch, and raven did an extremely nice job with this zombies map, and the elements of each of their development styles is really present. The color palette sometimes feels a bit like IW zombies sometimes, and being one who LOVED iw zombies, its nice :)

    submitted by /u/NewExcersizee
    [link] [comments]

    Voice actor of Takeo may never be able to do voice work again after suffering a stroke. Wish the best for the family.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    What better way to end of 2020 by unlocking dark aether by accident.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    just got my first diamond camo :’)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Some Art that I remastered earlier.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Bug? Anybody else stop getting zombies daily challenges?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I was regularly doing all the zombies daily challenges, but two days ago I only got one challenge. Yesterday and today I got no challenges at all.

    To clarify, it's not that I have existing/incomplete challenges and simply got no new ones: I actually have no daily challenges at all, the section is completely blank.

    Any idea why, or how to fix? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JohnRichJ2
    [link] [comments]

    This was the end of my highest ever run that I did last night took 3 and a half hours to get to round 66 ����

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Social Distancing Strategy Guide

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Just beat my first main Bo3 EE, I had never thr patience to learn this map because of everything you have to fo but i decided to learn it yesterday and ive beaten the ee, gonna start working on de because i was so close last time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I was playing die machine with a friend and I found out that you can mark the particle accelerator from spawn

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I recently got a monkey bomb figure that holds my controller and phone and I thought it would be neat to show to you guys

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    [W.I.P] CoD Zombies All Weapon Stats, Damages and Further Information, Here is my progress

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Santa woke up and chose chaos

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Probably the coolest thing I’ve ever done in zombies

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Ah, yes...completion

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    DIE Machine Easter Egg fail at the end. I managed to do the easter egg by round 10, this was my first time I managed to do it and didn't prepare properly and didn't really know what to do ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    From Treyarch’s Instagram account

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Infinite Warfare Zombies All Rank Icons

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    That moment when one zombie almost end your game

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I made Perk Bottles for my room

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Thought I would share my late Christmas present with everyone it has full Egbert range and the company that makes them also makes perk machine and bottle lights

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    And today on how the fuck am I alive

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment