• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Made this for my friend, thought you guys might like it.

    Call of Duty Zombies Made this for my friend, thought you guys might like it.


    Made this for my friend, thought you guys might like it.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    @Treyarch Studios Can We Please Have A Seperate Challenge To Unlock New Weapons In Zombies And Not Play Multiplayer To Do This

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    So...., I broke Die Maschine

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    No new challenges in zombies for a 5th day in a row... anyone got a fix for this?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Never thought I’d see the day

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    First ever round 100 with an exfil let’s goo

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Genuinely enjoyed doing these little challenges, made me want to play the game more

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    What a lucky day

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Part 3: bo2 and 3 introduced perks

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Finally got my shit together and organized my perks with my jug machine. (Soon I’ll add the Cold War perk cans to the collection)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Why can't they put the challenges here in this big open space in the pause menu

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    When 2 people are fighting over the D.I.E Shockwave... I have to step in

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Happened to pause the game at the exact right moment. If anyone was curious what the inside of a plaguehound’s mouth looks like, here you go lmao.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    My son did some more custom dark ops challenges

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Just the storm, Dick. Sit down.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    I'm not sure if anyone has posted it here so I unlocked dark aether earlier (I still have the assault rifles, submachine guns and tactical rifles) but in total it took around 6 days from launch done without any other glitches for experience

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    is this supposed to happen with the magnum

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    The Monkey Bomb actually works!!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    First and last time that happens...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Zombie Challenge #1: "The 3 - 5 - 7 - 10 challenge"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I'm creating some challenges to do with my friends on Cod Black Ops Cold War zombies. I even made a D&D inspired one, stay tuned for when I post it!
    The idea of sharing these with you guys is to give you people ideas and/or to save you time creating the rules for them. I hope you enjoy them! Let's start with the first one I created so far: the 3 - 5 - 7- 10 challenge!

    The "3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 10" challenge

    In this convoluted challenge both memory and RNG play an important role, since you will be able to do things only on selected rounds

    MAIN RULES

    •) Every 3 rounds everybody can spin the box once

    •) Every 5 rounds everybody can buy a perk

    •) Every 7 rounds everybody can use the Armory shop for either armor or weapon upgrades, not both

    •) Every 9 rounds everybody can pack-a-punch and buy ammo mods for one or their weapons

    •) Every 10 rounds everybody MUST change one of their weapons using the box

    SECONDARY RULES

    •) No easter egg

    •) No grabbing weapons that aren't from the box

    •) No crafting from the bench

    •) No support or lethal equipment

    STARTING LOADOUT

    •) Everybody starts with a 1911 with no attachments

    •) Everybody starts with healing aura, can be used only if you're the last man standing

    PUNISHMENTS FOR BREAKING RULES

    •) Doing something outside the permitted round requires the immediate loss in any way possible of that thing.

    Some examples:

    -) pack-a-punching not on rounds 9 / 18 / 27 / ... requires an immediate spin of the box and a permanent loss of the weapon;

    -) drinking a perk not on rounds 5 / 10 / 15 / ... requires to lose the perk by downing and staying down until you lose it; -) if someone upgrades armor not on rounds 7 /14 / 21 / ... he must leave game and join back

    •) Breaking rules more than once requires a full death on that round

    submitted by /u/Relativity375
    [link] [comments]

    I was just stabbing people in the mall until I heard some Kevin Sherwood. So i stopped and vibed for a bit.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    I got this calling card after doing the new start.. Anyone knows what it is?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    What perk would you like to see return in Cold War and what would you make it’s 3 upgrade tiers be?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    With trayarch confirming that tombstone is coming back I started thinking about what other perks would be cool to bring back so why perk would you like to see return and what would it's 3 tier upgrades be?

    submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment