• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Every time I turn the Xbox on, it’s all I want to play

    Call of Duty Zombies Every time I turn the Xbox on, it’s all I want to play


    Every time I turn the Xbox on, it’s all I want to play

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Im disappointed. Bring back the party system. What if your game crashes at wave 100? Before the season two update I could rejoin a game even If I got disconnected or just join my friends in a ongoing game.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PST

    That was actually a good feature. I'm the host and I can decide to leave my party open to let my friend join me whenever they can, rejoin me if they got connection issues or whatever. Now you can join just in the first round or the first world in Outbreak, this is pissing me off. Would be nice even if the netcode was perfect, but it isn't. Treyarch bring it back please.

    This was perfect, you could live your game without the fear of issues during a 10 hours run.

    submitted by /u/ARFOK69
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, thanks for the double points..

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Achieving 100 percenter on bo4

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Perkocola if any one wants any

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Thought it might be appreciated here.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I may be a grandfather but I finally unlocked Dark Aether

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PST

    It took me a while for sure. I am a husband, father, and grandfather. I have a full-time career and just finished the last of my college courses to finish my latest degree.

    But in my spare time, I was able to grind out all of my camo challenges and yesterday I unlocked DARK AETHER! I did have a little bit of help as my grandson leveled up my AK-74u quite a bit as this was his favorite weapon to play with when he was visiting.

    Just a couple of things that I wanted to say about this challenge -

    1. The M82 sniper rifle is an irredeemable piece of shit. I hated this weapon and everything about it. It is trash.
    2. The Hauer is obviously an absolute beast. I am not telling anyone here anything that is not already known. This thing fucks.
    3. The Type 63 was my favorite weapon at launch. After all of these months and all of these challenges, that has not changed. Whether in MP or Zombies, it is the weapon that I most enjoy playing.
    4. None of the launchers of the Thumper was very difficult. In fact, with fewer levels, they were actually among the fastest to level up.
    5. Double XP is a Godsend! I redeemed so many Doritos codes and it really paid off ... like 20 hours of double XP.

    Overall it was a lot of fun. A couple of weapons really sucked but overall not bad. The addition of Outbreak has made things a bit easier. Some of the weapon XP that I got here was really good at times.

    Anyhow - nothing more to add. Just wanted to make a post. Now I am going to rub my son and grandson's noses in it because they haven't unlocked it.

    Also - not sure if I mentioned it but the M82 can go fuck itself.

    submitted by /u/HenryJNewton
    [link] [comments]

    Aetherium Crystal Upgrade Ideas (Passive skills, Weapon Class and a Perk).

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Never trusting a Rappel Rope again ��‍♂️

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Haha funny round

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Vehicle Pack: Neon Nights has a familiar sounding horn...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I've been trying to get this for years. Thanks zombies community for all the advice and tips to get me here! Finally hit 100. That's the highest i've ever been. Second highest now is 83 on nuketown zombies. Been a long time!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:39 PM PST

    That’s one way of doing it! Now gimme my free perk lol

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Is it a car, Is it a plane, NO ITS A SUBMARINE *MUSICAL CHAIRS GONE WRONG*

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Got my first ever round 100! Did it on Firebase :D

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Literally replayed the entire Easter egg for FBZ just to see this

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Reject Gravity, Embrace the Jump

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:43 AM PST

    I‘m so happy. 6/9 diamond camos

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PST

    Making this made me realise how much of a difference in bosses there is

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Suggestion: Cold War PaP'd Snipers Should have bullet seeking hip fire like IW

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PST

    For those of you that don't know, I'm Infinite Warfare zombies, some pack-a-punched weapons like the DMR-1, had their crosshairs replaced by brackets and if any enemy was inside the brackets, the bullet was guaranteed to hit it somewhere. This not only was good to just spray into a hoard, but some strategy in how high up you aimed could make you get guaranteed headshots as well.

    Mostly everyone agrees that snipers are kinda bad in Cold War Zombies and I think this would be a cool and interesting buff for them.

    submitted by /u/SombraMainExe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment