• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Naga in Zombies be like…..

    Call of Duty Zombies Naga in Zombies be like…..


    Naga in Zombies be like…..

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Makes me a believer

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PST

    That banking system was more broken than dead wire tier V

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Channelling my inner Thor!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:47 AM PST

    I know it doesn't mean much anymore, but I finally did my first easter egg. Solo to boot!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PST

    I knew tier 5 dead wire would be powerful but wow...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Healing aura go brrrrre

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Okay you asked for it

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:16 AM PST

    My Friend’s Been Doing Napalm Exfils Recently

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I shit my pants

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    What do you think about my vintage postcard of Die Maschine?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:32 AM PST

    I forgot how absolutely beautiful Origins was in Zombie Chronicles

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Connecting to the Call of Duty®: Black ops Cold war servers...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Samantha's voice lines are incredibly disapointing

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PST

    While I'm not surprised at all by the quality of her voice lines, I'm still disappointed. More-so because it continues to highlight the glaring issue of Operator characters and their lack of quirks.

    Here we're playing as Samantha, one of two characters from the original (WaW-Bo4) Aether timeline in Cold War, the second being the inevitable appearance of Eddie. She's controlled the zombies, chased Richtofen and Ultimis through time, reached out to Dimension 63 for help. She's met the other children and helped Nikolai create a new universe at peace, and walked into its creation. So what does she have to say now that the old world is bleeding into her new, and once safe universe? Nothing important at all...

    Her lines are no different from any other character's. If I listed out 5 of her quotes, and 5 of Beck's quotes, you'd have no better luck than blindly picking to guess who says what.

    Now I'm not expecting long monologues ala Primis in Bo3-4, and I understand the interactions with the other characters are also unfortunately limited, but I was hoping for a little more flare. Killing a Hellhound? How about saying, "you're not Fluffy!" Instead of, "another one down". Picking up a Monkey Bomb? How about, "hello again Mr. Monkey", instead of the generic "no point in turning this down". Do you see what I mean?

    I like Cold War zombies and the direction it's gone in, and is going (narratively). I'm glad Aether was picked up instead of being discarded, and I'm so happy that an adult Sam from the original world is already playing a part in this story. Her character design is top notch, and the insinuation of her wearing Primis' gear after spending who knows how long in the Dark Aether is fascinating. I've been waiting a decade to have Sam as a proper playable character (not counting Moon, where she has better lines btw), so I'm disappointed in this regard. To be honest, I did not expect otherwise, however I have no doubts that if she was instead 1 of 4 playable characters on a map her lines would be so much better.

    This post isn't about her costing $20, theres plenty on that already, but we all know that if she was the proper member of a crew her characterization would much better and top notch. I hope Treyarch can either work to alleviate this problem by adding more map specific dialogue and character interactions, or pivot back to (at a minimum) a canon crew for each map that does. Or maybe while these operators are the biggest blunder of Cold War zombies so far, the next 3arc game will revert to a crew.

    submitted by /u/SEAN771177
    [link] [comments]

    So it's confirmed

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PST

    I know it’s not treyarch, but I just completed my first Easter egg

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:35 AM PST

    This just feels safer than wearing it..

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Nostalgia OG zombies fans will understand this brings back memories

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PST

    The servers right now

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I love the D.I.E in outbreak

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Getting a row of essence is too satisfying

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PST

    this tempest went out like an avogadro

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PST

    I used Pack-A-Punch to make my ray gun look cool enough to post it here

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Introducing: New Rainbow Sparkle Hellhounds in Outbreak

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Today I wanted to join the round 100 club but my game decided to crash on round 99. F

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment