• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies i am stuff

    Call of Duty Zombies i am stuff


    i am stuff

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    It is what it is.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Good RNG + Good Drinks = Great Vibes

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    If Sam had unique voice lines like the Aether characters did in previous games, she'd probably sound like this.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Rebuilding Barricades:

    • *groans* "Why do I even bother with these damn barricades?"
    • "Now I know how Nikolai and the others felt when they were rebuilding these damned things."
    • "The points I get from this aren't even worth it. Seriously."
    • "Where's a Carpenter power-up when you need one?"
    • "I should probably remind Weaver and the others how worthless these actually are against the Zombie hordes."
    • *singing* "Ninety nine palettes of wood on the wall, ninety nine palettes of wood. Nail one down, get it torn out, ninety nine palettes of wood on the wall~!"
    • "Ehhh, I'll rebuild these later. *snorts* No I won't."
    • "Only a simple-minded fool would waste their time on this. …DEMPSEY! (long pause) *solemnly* Oh."
    • "(To the player) Doesn't your finger get tired from holding the button so long?"

    Drinking Perk-a-Colas:

    • "(Jugger-Nog) Oh, man. I feel better already!"
    • "(Jugger-Nog) *belches loudly* Oh, uhh… excuse me."
    • "(Jugger-Nog) Lecker~! (Tasty~!)"
    • "(Quick Revive) *gags and retches, then coughs* Widerlich!! (Gross!!)"
    • "(Quick Revive) *gags* Ah, yes. The medicine that tastes like ass but ends up being good for you."
    • "(Quick Revive) Eugh! Who thought it was a good idea to carbonate fish water?!?"
    • "(Speed Cola) Why is my heart beating faster than usual?"
    • "(Speed Cola) Anymore of this and I feel like I'm going to pass out…"
    • "(Speed Cola) *shudders* That has some kick to it!"
    • "(Deadshot Daiquiri) Oh, wow. This still tastes like strawberries. Nett. (Nice.)"
    • "(Deadshot Daiquiri) This takes me back…"
    • "(Deadshot Daiquiri) Will this still be any good if I just stab them in the face anyway?"
    • "(Elemental Pop) *singing* It's elemental~!"
    • "(Elemental Pop) Mmm! It feels like those candies that fizzle in your mouth! So gut! (So good!)"
    • "(Elemental Pop) I should probably ask Weaver if he can put one of these in the break room later…"
    • "(Tombstone Soda) Carbonated coffee… today I learned it's a thing."
    • "(Tombstone Soda) I don't plan on feeding those foul wretches anytime soon."
    • "(Tombstone Soda) The jingle is pretty catchy. Really."

    Picking Up Wonder Weapons:

    • "(Ray Gun) Hello, old friend."
    • "(Ray Gun) Time to see what I've been missing out on…"
    • "(Ray Gun) Somehow I feel better knowing I have this."
    • "(D.I.E. Shockwave) This feels different… but familiar. In a cosmic sort of way."
    • "(D.I.E. Shockwave) Requiem designed this? I shudder to think about even pissing off anyone who works at DARPA."
    • "(D.I.E. Shockwave) *straining* This thing is… heavy!"
    • "(RAI K-84) I can't even imagine what other weaponry Omega could come up with…"
    • "(RAI K-84) AK-Ray… Gun? Honestly, how does this even work?"
    • "(RAI K-84) At least this was worth the eye I had to gouge to build it…"

    Mystery Box:

    • "(Pistol) Ernsthaft? (Seriously?)"
    • "(Pistol) *groans* Whatever."
    • "(Pistol) Ehh. If it works, I guess."
    • "(SMG) High rate of fire in a small package. Not bad."
    • "(SMG) Well, seeing as they're not very mindful of personal space…"
    • "(SMG) I'll take your entire stock, give me that!"
    • "(Shotgun) Now this, I can work with!"
    • "(Shotgun) I call shotgun!"
    • "(Shotgun) I'm YOUR fucking nightmare now, Zombies!! …Wow, I just sounded like Dempsey for a moment."
    • "(Assault Rifle) The very best there is…"
    • "(Assault Rifle) Tried. True. Reliable. Just like myself."
    • "(Assault Rifle) Crazy to think the Nazis of all people came up with this first."
    • "(Sniper Rifle) Oh, fick dich (fuck you), box."
    • "(Sniper Rifle) Fick mein leiben… (Fuck my life…)"
    • "(Sniper Rifle) Why. Just… why?"
    • "(Melee Weapon) How about I just punch the shit out of them instead?"
    • "(Melee Weapon) *sarcastically* Oh wunderbar (wonderful), just what I needed."
    • "(Melee Weapon) Oh, gib mir eine Pause (give me a break)."
    • "(Bunny/Teddy Bear) Oh, ha ha. The joke is on me."
    • "(Bunny/Teddy Bear) Well, scheisse (shit)."
    • "(Bunny/Teddy Bear) I did that laugh far better than anyone else and you fucking know it."

    Misc./Other:

    • "(Finding a cassette tape) Hello there."
    • "(Finding a cassette tape) How'd you end up here?"
    • "(Finding the last cassette tape) I think that should be the last one."
    • "(Finding 'Alone') Oh, sweet. A new addition to the mixtape."
    • "(Finding 'Alone') I'll be sure to play this back at HQ more often..."
    • "(Finding 'Alone') I don't normally listen to heavy metal, but when I do... I kick some serious Zombie ass."
    • "(Finding 'Lost') That voice sounds familiar... warte eine minute (wait a minute...)"
    • "(Finding 'Lost') Yeah, this just about sums up how I feel."
    • "(Finding 'Lost') I can't listen to this without feeling angstier than usual for some reason."

    And these are just but a handful, tbh.

    submitted by /u/TheForlornGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Bye have a great time

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Not much of an achievement Ik but finally done

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    This is how half of you sound on this sub

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Public matches make me sad

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Funni meme

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Working on a little side project while bigger models are printing. Gonna print this today and use the teeth on it as a key holder. Not sure how good the prints gonna come out though.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Why does zombies ALWAYS disconnect or have network issues?!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    HARAKIRI custom map teaser

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Hot Take: Outbreak shouldn't be strictly classified/included as normal Zombies, similiar to how Blackout wasn't Multiplayer

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Blackout had it's own updates, focus ALONGSIDE regular multiplayer in BO4. It was it's own game mode.

    The same should go for Outbreak. Anyone else have similiar opinion?

    submitted by /u/Lockit14
    [link] [comments]

    *loud screeching noises intensify*

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    It was the 15th of May... that I realized...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    It was the 15th of May... that I realized...

    I was like 3 or 4 hours in Dead Ops Arcade... We almost did it but he disconnected 3 worlds before winning... I tried to manage it... I survived easily but the last map costs me all my lifes... I struggled but i could handle it I said to myself... I survived but then... Big Momma appears... 0 Lifes 0 Nukes 0 Boosts. I shot her half HP but then was the Map too small and I got killed by Meatballs... And all the struggle just to die to THESE. But I try it again. ! I DONT GIVE UP UNTIL I DEFEAT BIG MOMMA APE #ColdWar #Meatballs

    https://preview.redd.it/zs01yvj3obz61.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=0308c18d770c0c81f22f9d7603b44e65b7ab02bb

    submitted by /u/Vytex5000
    [link] [comments]

    NoBoDy CaReS AbOuT OuTbReAk !!1!1

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    shame that it was all covered in fog

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Outbreak is literally unplayable with randoms

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    At least for round based maps, I can still hop in a public game with randoms, and even though there are times when some people are toxic and refuse to open the doors etc, but at least after switching on the power, we could still make it to round 30 or so before exfiling.

    Whereas for outbreak, if you play with randoms, some will be doing side objectives, some will be wandering around the map doing god knows what, some goes for main objective straight, and after finishing the main objective, instead of warping to the next map, some will initiate trials, literally wasting a lot of time in the first few stages, and exfiling at round 3 AFTER spending like 1 hour from rounds 1 to 2. Honestly it is just impossible and so off putting to play outbreak with randoms. Not to mention you are stuck with the shotgun for high rounds as other guns are useless past round 6.

    submitted by /u/thecreed997
    [link] [comments]

    You guys were missing two zombies? I was missing eleven lol sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    8 months in and Treyarc still has the China lake on the Master M79 calling cards XD

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Would you like to see a year 2 of Cold War? Or vanguard zombies taking or replacing Cold War year 2?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Reason why I'm doing this is just curious how many people on this sub Reddit would rather prefer or like to see :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VincentDanger
    [link] [comments]

    Credit where credit is due.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    We need to show Treyarch love for this massive info drop. This is great that they are communicating with us, and addressing lots of concerns we've had as of late. It's important to show them love when they do something right just as it's important to let them know when we don't like something. So, props to the dev team at treyarch for trying to be transparent and letting us know what's happening in the studio. I think this kind of communication is key to making a good game that tons of players will enjoy for years to come. Personally this has been one of my favorite zombies experiences in any COD game to date. I'm glad it's only going to get better too. The zombies only weapon tuning by itself is a massive step in the right direction by itself, not to mention the continued support of outbreak and the future round based maps they have planned. Honestly can't wait to see what they have planned for the future. Great job Treyarch.

    submitted by /u/SpankMaster115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment