• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Really hope the Outbreak Easter Egg is going to give us a really good idea of what’s to come…

    Call of Duty Zombies Really hope the Outbreak Easter Egg is going to give us a really good idea of what’s to come…


    Really hope the Outbreak Easter Egg is going to give us a really good idea of what’s to come…

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    New Maxis Skin "Death's Bride"

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Season 3 reloaded road map

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    40 seconds of anxiety (courtesy of my rusty gameplay)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    More info on the Outbreak update

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    the content that zombies get in Season Three Reloaded.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Completed my working Ray Gun prop by Theraygunproject

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Crashed into a Tempest(?)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Uhhh just do your thing man I’ll be out.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    My sister found this after I don’t know how long. A bit beat up but looks alright.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Never let Jesus take the wheel!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    A PSA and a TIL in the Outbreak map Duga...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Stumbled upon this by accident, while playing solo. I don't know if this common knowledge or not, but in the Secondary Array part of Duga (located roughly in the middle of the map) the zipline leading up to the top is traveresable both ways, down and up. Useful for reaching the PaP machine.

    Fuck going up 25 flights of stairs; it gets me winded and I'm not even physically there.

    submitted by /u/Chewyninja69
    [link] [comments]

    Might be really obvious but I never knew that the individual parts evolved - I only chose the exo magazine because it matched the rest of the blueprint

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I just realized that the maps we have in Cold War Zombies so far don’t have an OST

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Something I'm starting to realize just now is that while each of the maps for Bo3 and Bo4 had full on original soundtracks (not talking about EE songs or round changes), BOCW only has about one ambient soundtrack for Die Maschine and one for Firebase Z, which is something you never specifically hear or make note of, as it's supposed to be background noise. Bo3/Bo4 would have unique tracks depending on which area of the map you were in, and some where absolutely amazing such as ZNS. I think this contributes to the "lack of atmosphere" people are talking about. Also the music used for reactors on Firebase Z and tasks in Outbreak are reused Campaign tracks, which I do like, but aren't meant to fit the atmosphere of any specific Zombies map.

    I am loving Cold War, I just hope in the future we get more of that atmosphere and "Treyarch feel" from the maps. This wasn't a complaint post, just something interesting I noticed.

    Edit: I have found out that the Easter Eggs do have original soundtracks. Also please correct me if I am wrong on this post as a whole, I might just not be remembering the OST if Die Maschine or Firebase Z had one since it had similar sounding ambience noise, and not full on music like Bo3-Bo4.

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    I paused the game while reloading and that shell looks kinda cool.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I couldn't believe I did this

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    sheeeeeeeeeeeesh

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    These graphic bugs are super weird

    Posted: 17 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Is people getting banned again in PC ?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    I saw a few post saying that some people are getting banned again while playing zombies can someone confirm it ?

    submitted by /u/joan133
    [link] [comments]

    I think the “Sail 630 Nuclear” bug isn’t quite fixed completely

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    While playing zombies solo on die maschine, I got disconnected with the "sail 630 nuclear" error, saying I needed to close the game and try again. When I opened the battle.net launcher, I noticed the text "permanent ban" under the play button. I was instructed to check my email for the reasoning why I had been banned. No such email ever came. I eventually requested an appeal of the ban on a Sunday afternoon and immediately received an email stating,

    "Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned."

    I don't believe my account has banned in a fair manner. Nor do I need think my appeal had proper investigation.

    If this is an error on Activisions side and is happening to a lot of people right now. We need to raise awareness so legit players don't fall victim to an automated ban.

    I hope this post finds everyone well and we can discuss everything in a civil manner. Any thoughts on the best way to contact support?

    submitted by /u/a1000mormons
    [link] [comments]

    Connection interrupted

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Bug preventing me from getting plague diamond. Please help if you know how to fix it.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    What's you're number one perk��

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Playing catch with a Dragon Relic

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment