• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Why must every game be like this?

    Call of Duty Zombies Why must every game be like this?


    Why must every game be like this?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    "The Blood Vials don't break the Cycle, they perpetuate it! Think Edward, think!"

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Black Ops 4 Perk a Colas

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    OG Perk a Colas Real Life Replica

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Other players stealing my reward essence as if its perfectly acceptable and good zombies etiquette.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    If you breathe down other player's backs like a vulture when they're claiming a reward then run around in a circle and stealing their essence points then you can go fuck yourself!.

    submitted by /u/Scottish_Dude98
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to make Perk-a-Cola bottles, so I created a sticker pack and used the Textures provided by Sherbertmelon. Just wanted to share in case someone wants good labels.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    When things go too well...

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Is it still scary if you see it coming?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Soul Box? I killed a horde of zombies and the souls went into this box? I cant seem to find anything else about it online, unless its during the EE.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Can the Kronorium really be trusted?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Something that has been on my mind for a very long time now is a question of whether or not the Kronorium provides 100% accurate information to its user. The reason being that the Kronorium seems to have been crafted by the Apothicons, and, as we all know, the Shadowman is a very influential Apothicon character. The Shadowman, along with his Apothicon minions are liers and they are masters of deception.

    What I'm esentially questioning is whether or not we can truly trust the Kronorium to tell us how to "break" or "not break" the cycle, when in fact, a potential way of doing so could threaten the very existence of the Apothicons themselves. The same entities that crafted the Kronorium to begin with.

    Since the information within the Kronorium changes based on who reads it, it's clearly a magical object. Who's to say that the Apothicons haven't included a spell that prohibits the reader from learning the true way of breaking the cycle, since it would most likely take down the entire Apothicon race in the process. An insurance policy, if you will. A way to ensure their continued survival. Why wouldn't they?

    I want to thank you for reading my crazy theory and for any input you may have. This is something that has been bothering me ever since I first saw the Revelations ending, and even more so after the BoTD intro cutscene, and then this question became even more important when the Aether story ended as a result of the Tag Der Toten ending.

    I really enjoyed playing through all of the Aether zombie maps and experiencing all of the different dimensions and timelines. Jason Blundell's maps gave the characters we all know and love a lot more depth, which really made me care about these characters in a way that no other media has managed to do for me before or after. The thought that there's even a tiny fraction of a possibility that there's a way for our beloved characters to get a positive ending for once, is what drives me to explore theories like what I've shared with you all today. I believe the Apothicons and the Keepers can somehow be stopped without having to sacrifice the lives of our heroes.

    submitted by /u/FromDvToZombies
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 or BO1 next?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I have some money in my steam account and have enough to purchase either BO3 ZC edition, or BO1 and one of the dlc's.

    I have BO3 on my PS4 from the free PS5 promotion, but the problem is I suck at everything on a controller and can't plug my keyboard and mouse into the PS4. I don't have much of a window to play BO3 either since only one person can use a PSN account at a time.

    It is worth noting that I do not have a dedicated team to play zombies with, so the Ascension and Shangri-La easter eggs are impossible.

    I liked playing BO3 on PS4, but I kept dying because movement and aim was more difficult on controller.

    If you think I should buy BO1 and a dlc, please tell me which dlc I should get.

    EDIT: i forgot to add that the obvious incentive to buy bo3 on pc is the custom maps

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sweetmacaroni
    [link] [comments]

    Was finally going to finish Die Maschine Easter Egg Solo and...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    My squad came through for my birthday! Thanks u/greenbean_hater

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    First quadruple front flip in big Bertha

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    This community sometimes man...

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Black ops 1: Kino weird texture glitch

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Who needs Brain-Rot, anyway?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    DOA mods hacks

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Currently there is a secret mod going around

    its where they can make all the zombies pile up in one location and the team just constantly shoot, the host also has no clip etc

    this is on pc but its playable on consoles through cross play, they say its undetectable

    are people aware of this yet, just be careful when going into games with cross play you may get into a modded lobby and get banned through something that really isn't your fault .

    submitted by /u/Wez2025
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know how I got in but I know how to get out ��……(was doing the pack every gun in town challenge, inspired by Tim Hansen the legend himself)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Invisible split Megaton...fun.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Only took 4 years....

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Finally got the soooooul key achievement in spaceland. Not until I realized that the achievement gets locked if you use skull hacker.... every time I beat it prevously I used skull hacker... thought my achievement was glitched. Lol EDIT: it was late when I posted that comment... what I mean to say is. Finally got my achievement. You CANT use skull hacker on spaceland and unlock the achievement. I did a natural solo last night (no skullhacker) and got the achievement. Made me realize, every other time I beat it I was using skull hacker, I never got the achievement, and thought it was just glitched out. But it was skull hacker preventing me from the achievement. I hear its okay to use on other levels, but not on spaceland.

    submitted by /u/Rushwiley
    [link] [comments]

    Electric cherry FTW

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Jackpot! yesterdays distills + Today = 2 of each!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment