• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies When you pop your double xp tokens but your 4 month old wakes up

    Call of Duty Zombies When you pop your double xp tokens but your 4 month old wakes up


    When you pop your double xp tokens but your 4 month old wakes up

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Outbreak helicopter what is this for?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    The weapon we can all agree on that needs to be added to Black Ops Cold War.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Cod zombies is cool, remain pure.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Was loving the new objective until…

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Tip for anyone trying to unlock the cane. Shatter blast counts towards the challange, also use decoys and aether shroud, took one match.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I made my tier list with a “Bob Ross attitude” not bashing any maps - for each is beautiful…in its own ugly way

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I love Cold War zombies so much, I’ve always been the type of player to run around like crazy and kill everything, not even saving zombies (I find that boring) and this game is just so perfect for that play style, I wish more people understood how much fun this game is because MAN ITS FUN. :D

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    New Weaver Ultra skin

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Anyone else? ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    You can grapple the Aethereal Orb and get some nice distance!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Anyone seen this puppy on the new Outbreak map, holdout objective? Maybe it's something idk (Ignore the podcast in the background btw lol)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Found some monkey bombs at my local thrift shop

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Definitely an Outbreak perk, useful as f

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Neat little tip if you missed the tank jump.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    My Submission for fastest Raygun drop!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I made a "Special" Pack-A-Punch camo for anyone who's interested...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Finally competed the Mauer main quest on solo!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Not much or creative for that matter. But I'm proud of my calling card showcase. I decided to show this after I defeated the Legion not 30 minutes ago.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Outbreak Crashing and Mauer Rappels Broken (PC)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Hi all. I want to raise awareness for these specific bugs in Cold War that have ruined Zombies in the latest Season 5 update.

    DISCLAIMER: My Windows is completely up to date, NVIDIA Drivers up to date and I've scanned and repaired my files with no luck unfortunately just to get that out the way. Stock settings on all of my components too.

    On Outbreak, blueprint equipped or not, I get random crashing out of nowhere. This ruins the flow of the mode completely. I can get maybe halfway through tier 1 maybe get to tier 2 but no further. I've tried around 5 times to play now and the same thing happens. There's also a hell of a lot of graphical glitchiness in Outbreak and especially (when I managed to get it) on the newest map added in S5 which is also a place I crashed.

    Additionally, on Mauer Der Toten I don't get crashes however I've noticed that almost every rappel line is completely broken. I get stuck every time I try using one. There is a temporary fix I've used that still works for this which is pausing your game as it would happen in S4 however not to the extent of S5 it EVERY time I use them specifically going down. If pausing your game doesn't work you can also try pausing, tabbing out then tabbing back in.

    If you're having the same problem please try upvoting this thread and commenting if you have these issues as I'm sure Treyarch may see it. I would also advise reporting the bugs on Activision's website if you're having these issues.

    It baffles me to see an update come out for a game that completely breaks it. In my opinion, in S4 the game was on the brink of being pretty well polished besides the few bugs but with the return of crashing, Outbreak is literally unplayable as if you crash that's it, all motivation lost. Does anyone agree?

    submitted by /u/MrGamingAdam
    [link] [comments]

    Had an odd encounter during a doggo round. Just all of sudden all these weapon parts showed up? (On Xbox if that matters)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Be carful not to create 10 blueprints for a weapon!! I did that for the RPG-7 and now I can’t access the blueprints for it! you’ll notice that when I select the Cigma, it’ll let me choose a blueprint. But for the RPG-7, it just selects it.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    New Dark Aether Camo? Or bug?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    You can grapple up to the exfil chopper before the LZ is cleared and chill in the passenger

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment