• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Along with saying goodbye to Primis and Ultimis, we must also say goodbye to the ray gun.

    Call of Duty Zombies Along with saying goodbye to Primis and Ultimis, we must also say goodbye to the ray gun.


    Along with saying goodbye to Primis and Ultimis, we must also say goodbye to the ray gun.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    10 Year Challenge: Monkey Bombs

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    Brutus stopped chasing me and started staring out the window questioning his existence....

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    'Misty finds Richtofen's test subjects...' Screenshot from my upcoming tag der toten music vid!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    PhD Slider should've been PhD Slammer

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    Immunity from fall damage and self inflicted explosive damage.

    When mid air, pressing crouch will do a slam attack that affects enemies in a radius. Basically similar conditions to PhD Flopper.

    Would be very useful in Tag Der Toten than sliding.

    Edit: Slight influence from Borderlands 3 JFYI.

    submitted by /u/Timerstone
    [link] [comments]

    Origins poster I just finished! 3rd in the line of comic book style posters so far... details in comments.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    Was 2 seconds away from the sercet achievement then I got sent to the fucking moon

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Is it worth buying MOTD and Buried in 2019?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    I've played zombies since WAW and have every Treyarch game and dlc except buried and mob of the dead, as I was kinda put off zombies for a few years during black ops 2 as I hated tranzit and die rise. I really wanna try both these maps but I'm not sure whether it's worth shelling out 30 dollars for 8 year old dlc. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/puffthebaker
    [link] [comments]

    Please help am dumb. Can someone summarize what these gumball things are? Also what are some major changes to the old maps in BO3

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    I bought BO3 specifically to play zombies on the old maps. Just got too hard to find lobbies in BO2. I've been playing religiously since WAW but never got into the overly complicated stuff. I'll slowly figure out the new maps here but if someone can give a quick summary of the differences between old maps then and now that'd be awesome

    submitted by /u/jedsaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Best high round strat for DE BO3 (not looking to camp)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just bought DE 2 days ago (hella late but to be fair, I had ZC and pretty much stopped playing zombies after giving bo4 a try). Anyways I was looking for a good strat to get to maybe 100 rounds of more? I'm not looking to camp, I enjoy training. I don't need the fastest strat per se, but something with a fast SPH would be nice.

    Also, another side question, I read in another subreddit that the void bow is pretty good after a buff. Is this true? Can t find recent vids on it.

    Thanks for all the help (:

    submitted by /u/BDLegend313
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Easter Egg completed on BO4 Zombies! Let's go Boys! I did it! First try as well!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Who are the 3 Richtofen killed by Nikolai?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    As first thing forgive my English that's not my language.

    So we had this quote from Nikolai somewhere in The Giant, he said that he killed 3 Richtofen already, but technically the only one I've seen is the one in the Tag der Toten outro. Then I remember a trailer from BO3 era where primis kill each other but I can't remember if there Nikolai killed Richtofen. So what I'm trying to figure out is if the Richtofen killed in the Tag outro is one of these 3 mentioned on The Giant (who would make that audio post Tag??) or if treyarch actually showed us these 3 times.

    submitted by /u/PeterMcCain_
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea of how much time it takes to get prestige master in BO4?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    Ive never done that before and Im considering doing that for Bo4 Zombies.

    Any average idea? Also is there any way I can purchase double xp?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/NoAimMassacre
    [link] [comments]

    Taking suggestions on things to try while doing the Tag EE

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    So I run the EE every time I play this map, so far I've completed it 5 times on solo and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on things to try just in case there's more to the EE that we don't currently know. I know you can use ethereal razor to move the orb at the end of the EE but the whole quest seems far too easy.

    submitted by /u/oUnDeAdXsLaYeRo
    [link] [comments]

    DE, Gorod or Revelations?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    I can buy just one so which one I should go for? I just want a map that's easy to learn and I am going to play solo most of the time so I just the easter egg to be solo friendly. Please help me choose one guys

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Add me if you interested in playing BO3 zombies on PS4!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    I'm level 1000 multiplayer & zombies and have done all easter eggs and also have all gobblegums and dlcs. I'm looking to play for fun or to do easter eggs if anyone interested add me on PS4: L9IR8

    submitted by /u/GarryDaOwl
    [link] [comments]

    black ops 4 is actually the best

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    the potions work great and they reload after a bit and the same old perks are changed to give some new life into the game and the bots added help out so much, helping people who hate playing online experience the story and also will help the game have longevity, when compared to other games where the zombie player base is nonexistent, forcing you to play with friends or solo. also, the graphics are so fucking beautiful i dont understand the hate...so what if it crashes on round 100? by then it would be boring anyway and the easter eggs crashing im sure has been fixed by now....also, the story doesnt fucking suck my guy the great war was basically revelations from black ops 3 and now the only part of the story left is resolving some plot holes and explaining what happened to certian characters which i believe the game did beautifully...the ending was great in my honest opinion

    submitted by /u/karnivoolian19
    [link] [comments]

    Dr. Edward Richtofen female cosplay/costume! More photos on Halloween! ��‍♀️��‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    Is COD zombies discontinued?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Has Treyarch decided to stop making zombies maps forever? Seen some videos on youtube that seem to imply it, but it's not clear. Personally I've spent over 1,000 hrs playing Zombies but I quit playing it after BO4 was released because it went so far astray from what I originally liked about treyarch zombies and they forgot everything about what made Zombies fun to play. I also really disliked the new zombie fighter characters. But I feel like more things can still be done with the Treyarch zombies world. Personally I would like to see a big, standalone game with the original versions of Richtofen and the other 3 guys. And I want it to be a big FPS adventure game like "Days Gone" rather than strictly the same old kind of zombies maps. I don't want to constantly be running from zombies.

    submitted by /u/NHArts
    [link] [comments]

    Sort of new player here? I've played Der Eisendrache up to and slightly past getting any of the four bows, why does Origins not click with me?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    I'm not gonna sit here and probably lay into a fan favorite map (for obvious reasons). I'm struggling to get any of the four staves in the map in a near 8 hour grind, I don't know if it's map inexperience or what.

    I've slightly started to recognize where to go to get the shield parts and a bit with how to get staff parts with the gramophone and the respective staff records, but something really isn't clicking with me. I'd really love pointers as my friend is an Origins nut and wants me to play this map so badly with him which is why I'm trying to put the time in to get better with this map.

    submitted by /u/JAUNTYa
    [link] [comments]

    Treyarch, please buff the ballistic knife

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Seriously, why is this weapon in the game? It's a two hit after round 4, EVEN WHEN SHOOTING THE BALLISTIC KNIFE. Why would anyone use this thing. I don't know how it is packed b/c it's a waste of a gun slot to hold on to it so I never even bothered packing it. Treyarch, just remove this from the game or please buff it so it's usable. If I'm going to use a gun slot on the ballistic knife, I should be one hitting through Round 12 before packing.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/Illini_Jack
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Der Toten Zip-line Bug

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Hey y'all!

    Me and u/Icarus-Has-Fallen were running the Easter egg for Tag and when got to the second to last step where you need to transport the vial to Human Infusion and the map goes all Volcanic.

    We were about to complete the egg which took us around an hour and a half when we encountered a problem with the zip-lines.

    As we were streaming at the time i will post the link to the clip in the comments as i am unable to due to Promoting

    Has anyone else ran into this issue before? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Teige874
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment