• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Who does this

    Call of Duty Zombies Who does this


    Who does this

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Made this panorama out of ZC Origins theater screenshots in PS and edited it in Adobe Camera Raw... though it came out pretty cool

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    I need a new change of pants now...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Finally hit prestige master on BO3 after a year and a half of playing!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    I completed all current ee on realistic now Classified is not an easter egg

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Trying to get to the secret in solo be like

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    Easy Mode in the Castle

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    So I was just upgrading the wind staff and I almost died (sorry the video is so small dunno what happened)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    Weekly Challenges #15 : 20/10/19

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Uh, quickdraw 2 breaks the maddox

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    F*ck my life

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Apparently I got the ancient evil pap camo for my an94 on IX

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone actually know how to do the updraded ice staff of by heart

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Welling ammo refill glitch?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Classified round 150 worth it?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    currently at round 113. left my console on and am about to go to sleep soon, but i'm wondering if it's even worth spending another 5/6ish hours to get to round 150? after i played the shield strat getting to the round i'm at now, i've never felt so tired to the point where it's clear this is very unhealthy for myself and anyone. a part of me wants to finish what i started, the other doesn't want any part of it anymore. let me know what you think

    submitted by /u/jarrodleonard7
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be worth trying out Infinite Warfare Zombies?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm pretty much a 3arc Zombies fan boy, but BO4 left me really disappointed since I loved BO3 to bits. I have heard some good things about IW, mostly about how its better than AW and WW2 zombies, would anyone recommend it?

    submitted by /u/LarssonBhoi
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Weapon concept: Firemelon Hope you guys like it :D

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Should I get back into bo4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    I was wondering if it would be worth me getting back into bo4 zombies? I played through BOTD and Classified hundreds of times when the game first came out but then I just stopped playing and never gained any interest back into the game. I deleted it about 5 months ago and sold the disc but now recently I've been really grinding out bo3 zombies and I've been having a blast so now idk if I should get bo4 again or just let it rest in it's grave and move on?

    submitted by /u/idk-why-life-is-wet
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me the number of entries on the leaderboards for xbox / pc?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Okay, it is the fourth time im asking for someone to help me in this one and somehow no one was able to help me until now, but i would really appreciate it, for some games getting these numbers is pretty straightfoward (bo, bo2 and bo3 for example) so if you have the games and your console / pc is turned on you can easily help me in this one, just read the methods for the one you can help me below, then input the numbers in the spreadsheet:

    spreadsheet-> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ieK--kBVFXGT8eXJyIvt1-DyJFGGZhIl_cOxqvVnIbg/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=104538995237208230022

    METHODS USED

    WAW - Created a new account, started a match and killed myself in each map as soon as grenades appeared in my hud (round 1 - 0 kills), so i could be at the bottom of the leaderboards, then checked my rank, i still wasn't completely at the bottom, so rounded the numbers a little bit up.

    BO - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kino der toten and each DLC map, in the case of Rezzurection (DLC 4) look for the map with the biggest player base (in ps3's case it was moon).

    BO2 - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kills, and each DLC map - 4 players category (which in ps3's case was always the one with the most entries, but check all of them).

    BO3 - Looked at the leaderboards player count for Kills, and each DLC map - 2 players category (which in ps4's case was always the one with the most entries, but check all of them), for DLC5 (Chronicles), looked at all maps until i found the one with the most entries (kino der toten in ps4's case).

    BO4 - Created a new account, started a match and got one single kill, then looked at my rank in "my call of duty" leaderboards, finally, i rounded the number up as i still couldn't be at the bottom of the leaderboards. site: https://my.callofduty.com/player/leaderboard?currentGame=bo4&currentPlatform=psn&currentType=core&currentMode=zcareer&currentGameMode=zm&currentCategory=global&currentTimeframe=alltime

    Now, if you can, repeat the methods and post the numbers down in the comments or simply add them to the spreadsheet if you are in xbox or pc.

    P.S.: I know the problemns and inacuracies that these methods will cause, and will mention them in a future discussion about the results.

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Stuck in Robot step for origins

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I placed all staffs in robots and fire staff last in excavation and the staffs arent appearing back, am i missing something??

    submitted by /u/cluelessflier
    [link] [comments]

    Made my own perks

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    The most effective method for Welling?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Ok, when you get an insta kill, you have to use the welling to get head shots. But there's a chance to get more with temporal gift. But you could also use free fire for unlimited ammo during he 30 seconds. So what's more effective?

    submitted by /u/Uhhhhhhhhhhhh77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment