• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Old clip that I found on my phone. Propably Best rng Iv'e ever had :)

    Call of Duty Zombies Old clip that I found on my phone. Propably Best rng Iv'e ever had :)


    Old clip that I found on my phone. Propably Best rng Iv'e ever had :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    It's been forever since Zombies sent me into a panic this wild :P

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I hate people who do this.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    So fucking close...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I was a bit confused, but we got 'em bois

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    What's going on with those trees

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Saw this on the way to the nursery and I think richtofen would be very happy

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Tier List of Maps

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Easter Egg Running

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm looking to help out some players with easter egg starting with shadows of evil on Xbox One. if you want to do this and you have experience playing zombies and a mature team player hit my GT @ MrScifiOG. I have done every easter egg multiple times. Lets get some of these done for you guys :)

    submitted by /u/mrscifiog
    [link] [comments]

    Harry's weapons pack!?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Does anyone have harry's weapons pack newer then V2.3.0? cuz right now i have the bugged sliquifier that takes my weapons away after building the sliquifier., or if someone know how to fix this then please.
    I did contact harry himself, but he left modding and stuff and doesn't have the files so asking around is my only hope

    submitted by /u/sharpgamers4you
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for crew to do EEs on all maps

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    So I'm a YouTuber (on the younger side, higher-pitched voice) and I had an idea to beat every Easter egg on every map and get to round 25 on maps that don't have EEs. I know some of the easter eggs are four-person so I need people we are gonna do Vurruck first (Zombie Chronicles cuz I'm poor man's don't want a whole ass new game) and see where we go from there. Comment if interested. Must have Bo2, Bo3 (Zombies Chronicles), Bo4 all with season passes. Xbox

    submitted by /u/waterking99977
    [link] [comments]

    The SVU is better than the Drakon

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    When BO3 first came out a lot of people were saying that the Drakon was the best sniper in zombies history but the SVU is objectively better.

    Comparisons are all PAP'd

    SVU deals more damage (900 > 750)

    SVU has a higher rate of fire (416 RPM vs 277 RPM)

    SVU has more ammo (204 shots vs 160 shots)

    SVU is a wall weapon whereas the Drakon is not

    The only thing that the Drakon has going for it is its magazine size

    submitted by /u/FalconPawwwwnch
    [link] [comments]

    I know this has been overdone but I am just so happy I finally did it! Is round 14 good?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    My controller does not let me sprint.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    So, I play on PS4 and my L3 works perfectly in every other game except CoD, where I can't sprint, tried reinstalling the game and the problem persists. Does anyone know how to solve this ? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/__NOTIX__
    [link] [comments]

    Why do BO4 zombies avoid nuke drops?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Am I the only one who is experiencing this in BO4? Or is it a glitch that is yet to be patched? In my game every time I get a nuke drop the zombies will run around it and it never happens to me in any other game??

    submitted by /u/ball-sniffer69420
    [link] [comments]

    What time period are the chaos crew from?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:40 AM PST

    I'm quite confused because I would like to believe they are from the time period that set in voyage and dead of night but I'm not even 100% sure what time period that is I'd like to say it's around mid 1900s or early 1900s but then sometimes they make comments that'd make me think that they're from the modern era??

    submitted by /u/jheeeeeezzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    The Atlas step shouldn't exist

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    This is kind of a rant, and I'm sure I want it to be removed only because I can't do it, but here goes

    The Atlas step from DoTN should not exist, because it's absolutely braindead, there's no method, it's just a trial and error "puzzle" until you're allowed to continue the game. The other steps actually involve playing the game, and they're fun challenges. Knight? You light fireplaces, search the map, kill zombies. That's playing the game. Wicker man? Shoot branches, find a tombstone, make the wicker man, sacrifice yourself, find a ghost, kill zombies. That's playing the game.

    Rotating a stupid orb with three valves at complete random is not playing the game, and this is my main problem with Easter Eggs. I prefer steps that actually test your skill, like Zombies is supposed to, not just playing a puzzle game. If I wanted to solve puzzles I couldn't understand, I would play sudoku, not zombies.

    Hell, I would rather play sudoku then keep spinning this dumbass orb until it finally counts. There should be a "100 crank" limit to the valves before it just completes automatically. And yes, I'm mad cause bad.

    submitted by /u/NotDeadNikk
    [link] [comments]

    I think the box is broken...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    EE Hunting!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Cant play ww2 zombies with friends

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Whenever I try to join a friends ww2 zombies lobby, it loads and then kicks me out saying "lost connection to host". When they try to join my game they lose connection and I'm the only one in

    Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/mayoinmymayo
    [link] [comments]

    How do you enable multi-monitor splitscreen option for WWII on PC?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I can see this option in my graphics settings, but even though I have two monitors plugged in and have selected the "Windowed (No Border Extend)" option it is still greyed out. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

    submitted by /u/Gingeneer1
    [link] [comments]

    New to the sub but I figured I'd share this here. The original 4 perks (plus PHD) on the light-up stand I made for them, even held to the wall with rebar brackets! (Mind the fallout stuff behind it)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment