• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie THAT'S AMORE

    Call of Duty Zombies When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie THAT'S AMORE


    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie THAT'S AMORE

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Nikolai has found trigger.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    A little late to the party, but finally beat DE Easter egg

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    This dragon looks like the dragon on Die Rise [Saw in Cologne, Germany]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I recreated BO1 Zombies as a functional Minecraft multiplayer game @ play.gameslabs.net

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I recreated BO1 Zombies as a functional Minecraft multiplayer game @ play.gameslabs.net

    I recreated BO1 Zombies in Minecraft. You can play it on play.gameslabs.net (Minecraft java edition)

    https://reddit.com/link/ejj8op/video/kzni9qmvtl841/player

    submitted by /u/scipio3000
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to predict a possible crash when going for high rounds on bo4?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Heya guys. I've just finished the Classified ee (round 150) and since I'd like to get to level 1000 I was thinking to keep going (also cos I'd like to hit the highest round possible on Classified). However, I'm afraid that at some point my game will crash and the round won't be saved (basically if you crash on bo4 everything but the round is saved). What should I do? Is it worth it to keep going or not? Is it known that for example after a certain amount of time your game is going to crash? Keep in mind that I started this match 24 hours ago. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    Years ago, I made every perk bottle from WaW - BO3, and i've never shown them off to the internet. So, here they are!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Map Review on Alpha Omega

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I'm making a map review on Alpha Omega! I would love to hear your positive and negative thoughts on it? Also, do you think it was an overall good or bad map? Let's chat bois!

    submitted by /u/llGhostHostll
    [link] [comments]

    Is Allister's Annihilator required for the DoTN EE?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Hey, was just doing the DoTN EE (I died during the telescope step, which was my last one. RIP) and I realized it was pretty easy. But I was wondering, hypothetically, could everything be done without the Annihilator?

    If not, here's some ideas to make it possible. Just for the funnies.

    Wicker Man: The wicker man can be lit on fire with the Wrath Fire.

    And, I actually think that's the only step where it's actually required. Huh.

    submitted by /u/NotDeadNikk
    [link] [comments]

    this game hates me so much

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    After 16.5 hours, finally a duo round 100 on BO3 Nacht.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    This was the longest I had played zombies in one sitting by far. What's your longest time playing zombies in one sitting? How far did you get?

    Also Is it confirmed that nacht is the SLOWEST zombies map ever made? We couldn't break 22 SPH even with power vacuum. I don't know if I'll be touching this map again. At least not on BO3

    submitted by /u/Snipers_end
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos story seems good but... But the zombie aspect seems to be shoehorned in. Or is it just me?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Greek mythology, ancient civilizations, freaking medusa, Indiana jones quests all are cool and all... but they don't scream "zombies" like the aether story does with the lovecraftian apothicons .

    Don't get me wrong, it would be fine for some kind of laracroft/Indiana Jones spinoff, and it was fun, but this doesn't scream "horror zombie" story to me.

    I mean, yeah you technically are killing zombies, but, honestly, you could've any other type of enemy and the plot wouldn't change that much. There are no zombie outbreaks out of control or anything like with element 115. Zombies just show up in the story because you bought a game that is about shooting zombies.

    It feels more like Lara croft with zombie enemies.

    submitted by /u/TalentlessArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache vs Gorod Krovi?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Did the moon ee a second time with my friend, i love the moon ee.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Never forget how bad knifing was on BO2...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Treyarch just please

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I was doing the tag der toten EE and after 2 hours we got to the part where hermit goes to the sky but before that the game crashed and now I dont feel like doing it again because it will just crash. So now ill just watch the cutscene over on someone's POV on YouTube and just be crying while I'm watching it but now here is a word to treyarch, Fix your game for god's sake

    submitted by /u/OFatalToast
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't been here in a while, but is there a new general consensus on what the best zombies experience is?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:12 AM PST

    For me, it has always been BO3, as I think it's the most varied and has interesting ranges of ways to play. It also has an abundance of amazing maps. There isn't a map on BO3 that I don't enjoy playing, same goes for the Easter eggs. It was also where it felt like the story had peaked, with great cutscenes and the reveal of the full timeline, with only then ending and final boss fight feeling underwhelming. BO2 is a close second for me, lots of innovation there and I'm one of those weirdos who love tranzit and die rise. Obviously origins and mob are complete classics too.

    submitted by /u/ZakOrpheus
    [link] [comments]

    So I had asked what the "Game Over Screen" song for Kino Der Totem and Five was. I had a feeling it was "Abra Cadavre" because the chorus and the "Game Over Song" instrumental sound the same. I later found this while I was just looking at the lyrics for different Easter Egg songs...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    So what happened to RelaxingEnd?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    When did he stopped making zombies? He used to post videos custom maps and zombies moments long ago. Most of his videos are now unboxing videos.

    I'm OutOfTheLoop for say, why did he stopped posting Zombies content in his channel?

    submitted by /u/DerpyBox
    [link] [comments]

    A new concept with CODM: ZM coming to Season 3! New Tranzit Map coming + The Butcher & Cerberus boss selection!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Hi. There is a new Tranzit map in Mobile leaks such as Legends of War beta? I see that easter egg shown with the second boss of Cerberus than The Butcher.

    Have a look: https://reddit.app.link/Gq30t75FW2

    submitted by /u/kuyabcyriel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment