• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I have a Tim Hansen level hatred for these assholes

    Call of Duty Zombies I have a Tim Hansen level hatred for these assholes


    I have a Tim Hansen level hatred for these assholes

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I hate the panzer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I noticed that the nazi banners on WaW Verruckt have no swastika. Did Treyarch secretly get rid of them, or am i having a case of the Mandela effect?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Happy to have a debate on any of the maps here (I will add that I made it *relatively* quickly and I didn’t want C clogged up too much so a couple were shifted to B and D depending on how much I rated them to the others in C)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Who Did it Better?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    if i hear “tunnel 11” ONE MORE TIME i’m gonna use this bad boy on tunnel 6 myself

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Danny Trejo! The badass from a great map!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Based on the few games I've played with my brother

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Was playing Dead of the Night earlier and for some reason all of the doors were free? It’s probably my least knowledgable map so anyone know why this is?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Well then, that's more than interesting

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Bruh Moment

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Is BO3 + ZC worth getting for 20$?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I have played -and still playing, ngl- all BO1 maps (including WaW), and discovered BO3 + ZC is available for $20 for ps4. Although I'm tempted to buy it, I can't help but see this as an "upgrade" from old maps to the next generation.

    Does anyone who played the old maps a lot and has ZC recommend me to do this "upgrade"?

    Or should I rather buy the new Bo3 maps? (Don't know if they are on sale though)

    Or maybe should I buy BO4?

    submitted by /u/Faxans
    [link] [comments]

    This by far has to be my best clutch ever on cod zombies

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Has anyone figured out what this little object is for in Dead of the NighT?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I’ve played tons of bo3 zombies on ps4 and am wondering if it’s worth buying on pc to play custom maps. Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Found this in Bo2 Origins. Anybody know what this says?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    As much as I love motd, some parts look... unfinished

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    If they make a BO5, do you wanna see Zombies mode in it?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Personally I really want to see more CoD Zombies. If they end it at BO4 (not sure if it does have Zombies, considering I've never played BO4) I'll get pretty irritated, because Zombies is like my favorite mode. So, it's down to the vote. If they make a BO5, do you want to see Zombies in it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NothingElse757
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations Easter Egg Solo is the most annoying EE in the entirety of zombies.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Sorry if this sounds repetitive seeing as most people don't like this map but I have just lost an EE run on Revelations. I always died on the fire round during the first part of the boss fight right after you collect the symbols. Today I managed to get past that part and was really excited. I teleported into kino with the summoning sphere and hit all the places and kept Nacht for last (stupid mistake now that i think about it). As soon as i go through the portal to get a shield and to get last throw in, the sphere dissappears and i notice i cant get another shield. Thus i have to down myself. Bought a quick revive had to go down again because the sphere disappeared after going through the portal. Downed myself near quick revive pick up orb. Disappears again so i down myself and hope that i get perkaholic. Got perkaholic and guess what, orb disappears again. I give up because I don't want to lose GG's. Now that I think about it, what I should have done is downed myself in Nacht so that the orb spawns there, but of course I didn't think about that because I was shitting myself seeing as it was the furthest I have ever gotten. Despite my mistake, I shouldn't have to think about how to work around a glitch in a map.

    I don't understand how all 4 maps before can be so well made and not glitchy at all (in my experience) yet the finale of this game is the biggest anticlimax ever due to glitches and box rng.

    Sorry for this rant, i'm sure this is the 100th time you have seen a post like this. Will probs delete once I sober up from the anger. Just needed to get it off my chest.

    submitted by /u/krayGarde
    [link] [comments]

    Pap every weapon on tranzit

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    So my friend and i have been playing zombies alot recently. we were talking about how we used to pap every gun on a map in one run. We've done ascension and kino. Now my stupid self had an idea, one better than anything I've ever come up with. Doing this on transit.

    Now is this even possible like without bank or am I just going to stop playing zombies if I try this.

    What tips if any to help us out thanks

    submitted by /u/NaterBud
    [link] [comments]

    I lagged out of my party so I rejoined it (hence the cut) and I went back to my game to see this. Biggest disappointment ever.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Der Eisendrache Bossfight help

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    So I've thrown dozens on attempts at the der eisendrache EE the last few weeks, 7 of which have died on the last phase of the bossfight. What weapons should I be bringing in? (Aside from the storm bow) My main problem is the panzers.

    submitted by /u/Astronius
    [link] [comments]

    I tried, I really tried to like Die Rise...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment