• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Long time BAD zombies player and I just got my first round 30 run!

    Call of Duty Zombies Long time BAD zombies player and I just got my first round 30 run!


    Long time BAD zombies player and I just got my first round 30 run!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Thought this belonged here.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Alright guys please don't end the round I want to get this done before the Panzer

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    anyone else scared to see what's gonna happen for 2020 zombies?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Staffs, step aside please, I have a new fun weapon set for Origins.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Agony In outer space.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    It's fine I don't need the tank anyway

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Still playing Ascension and kino I see.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Is this a Fire Staff??

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Why am I even playing Moon?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Let’s Talk Blood of the Dead....

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    It's pretty obvious that the majority of the community DOES NOT like this map. But why? Personally I think it's a really fun map once you get set up but I understand some reasons I heard people say why it's bad, but what what's y'all reasons? Like it or hate it

    submitted by /u/laflame9021
    [link] [comments]

    Nikolai with a light saber

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Finally done Super EE after so long

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    For anyone who wants to know what gorod boss fight glitch looks like

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Want to play with me?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I have BO1 and BO2 and have all DLC maps for both, we can play casually or do an EE. I'm not great but would really like to play with somebody, I can play any day after Tomorrow. I play on Ps3.

    submitted by /u/PeterDbill
    [link] [comments]

    Was there an ever a confirmed explanation for the Golden Gate bridge near Nuketown?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    When you look outside the map in the yard of one of the two houses in nuketown, out in the distance you can see the golden gate bridge from Mob of the Dead (you even hear the perk drop alarm from nuketown on the bridge when playing mob of the dead). Yet these places are no where near eachother (San Francisco? And Nevada).

    I heard a theory from a video long ago that said something about the gersh device warping reality or something, and things start to appear closer than they are. You can even hear the tranzit bus on nuketown too.

    submitted by /u/Redfield51
    [link] [comments]

    Accurate Newtons Cookbook Spreadsheet for 2020

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    (Black Ops 3) Found an accurate spreadsheet for 2020. Little late but here's the link for people that still care to know the cycle!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kW-tmIrov1xx5UjZ8bRvGq6-VcXgspDFrGoiC02XIC0/edit#gid=0

    submitted by /u/itzKiddaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Became an unfortunate victim of a death barrier

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    can sombody please explain the zombies timeline im confused?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    so i ask this question because botd happened before gorod but then primus didnt go to gorod because nikolai got the kronorium or somthing???

    submitted by /u/Yeetoskit
    [link] [comments]

    Every God Damn Day

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Every single day, I get disconnected from the black ops 3 servers.

    90% of the time, my internet stays connected and I only get disconnected from the server, not from my own router.

    Is there ANY way to fix this? If I play on local does it save my high round records?

    And I cannot stress this enough, my wifi is fine, I have open NAT type, I get 25 ping, and minimal packet loss.

    submitted by /u/canudont_2
    [link] [comments]

    Studying illustration MA, thought you lot would get a hoot out of this one! It’s Quick Revive! Endorsed by Ted Dansen

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Raygun prop. It's not done but I plan on making it snap back, I still have to paper mache the gears on the back and get the silver paint and add some other little details but I think it looks good so far

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Help with a strategy.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I'm new to Call of Duty, specifically I'm playing BO3, and I want to try and play zombies. I have Zombies Chronicles, but it's still downloading; hence, I'm playing Shadows of Evil. I like the map but I can't get past round three or four. What are some helpful strategies to get the most points and survive for as long as possible?

    submitted by /u/AnOrdinaryGreyJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play Zombies on MAC?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    My only buddy with a good computer is on MAC, so I'm wondering if he can play it / custom zombies / with my whose on PC? If so, which CoD is best for zombies and custom maps?

    submitted by /u/MasonL52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment