• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies First box spin, First random perk.

    Call of Duty Zombies First box spin, First random perk.


    First box spin, First random perk.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Reach for Juggernog! This one was fun to do. Inspired by Coco Cola ads from 1950s

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I made some Perk-a-Cola emblems in BO3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    After almost 5 years I’ve finally got level 1000 in both zombies and multiplayer!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Getting the staff on round 4 was too good to be true...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Just gunna leave this here

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Despite it's many flaws, it had great loading screens. Also my favorite map.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    After an year of bo3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Yeah chronicles kino is beautiful but the outside looks like a playable area and it’s sucks it’ll never come true officially

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    almost ended the run

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Excuse me, What?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Another tool I’ve made to help with Easter eggs, this one is for Shadows of Evil

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Found this weird visual glitch on Origins (bo2 ps3) looks kinda tasty ngl

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Classified EE

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm trying to complete the classified EE, first day after work got me till round 91.

    Slept worked and playing again now, currently round 103...

    I think completion tonight is not possible😅😴 you'll think my game wil crash after 2 nights?

    Ps: the defense stronghold sound, it's haunting my dreams 😂

    submitted by /u/mrjkloppp
    [link] [comments]

    Why does BO4 zombies not look anything like BO3?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I played BO4 zombies for the first time today and couldn't believe Treyarch made this game; the HUD looks awful and the graphics don't look as good as BO3. Also the way the zombies move feels weird. To be honest, I don't even feel like trying again.

    I read somewhere that this may have to do with how little time the developers had in making this game, is it true? I don't understand why they changed so many things that worked so well in BO3. Surely, there must be a reason? Was it a different team that made the zombies?

    submitted by /u/Godot2004
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make the main 3 perks on a paint job

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    My friend and I were going for a revelations round 100 run when he started freaking out, when we were done playing he sent me this..... what?!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    What’s the best way to open the divinium 1 or 3?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Anyone know of great easy to read text guides for each of the BO3 maps?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Hello! Big time zombies player here but never completed all the Easter eggs. My buddies and I wanted to go down the line to do them all, so I was wondering if there are any really nice and easy to read text guides for each of the maps in BO3 so I can just look over at them on my second monitor. We wanted to do SoE, DLC 1-4, and Chronicles!

    submitted by /u/Surf_N_Twerk
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan custom zombies map Storyline

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Leviathan takes place in either late 1985/early 1986 according to the radios and dialogue from the scientist in the tube

    Leviathan takes place in the North Atlantic Ocean according to one of the radios

    There were previous leviathan facilities built but they never came to fruition unlike the one in the map

    SPOILERS FOR THE EASTER EGG:The Ultimis crew travels to leviathan from ascension to acquire the vril device after Gersh sends them in a rift and the pentagon thief is sent by Samantha to go back to ascension after the second outbreak at the pentagon to thwart richtofens grand scheme and jumps in the rift with them unbeknownst to Ultimis. After the Easter egg the pentagon thief steals the vril device from Ultimis and sends them in a rift to 2011 Siberia and entraps them in a closet and leaves the vril device at the abandoned 935 facility and the rest is history

    submitted by /u/Fhs3854
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you all.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I have officially completed the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg Solo. I never thought I would start doing Easter Eggs Solo but you guys helped me throughout this journey, I have completed DE and GK and I will now start my hunt to Revelations.

    I wouldn't be here without the community helping me throughout me asking too many damn questions. I've decided to skip ZNS, for now but I have one more question.

    For Revelations, What is the best loadout for guns and gobblegums? :)

    Thank you all for this.

    submitted by /u/Tlxrag3
    [link] [comments]

    maps are not showing up in black ops 3, although the game is installed and updated and my map packs are downloaded.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I have restored licenses already. When I opened the game I couldn't touch multiplayer or campaign but now multiplayer is installed, and it's doing campaign rn. Not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/DevinBookersSon
    [link] [comments]

    Did I step on him too hard?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Is BO3 worth picking up for custom zombies?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I've just built myself a new gaming pc and was wondering if it will be worth picking up BO3 for custom zombies? Seen a bit of hype around that Leviathan recently and im quite intrigued. I have all the maps on my xbox so probably wont pay for any of the dlc though.

    submitted by /u/bedford_1801
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment