• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Anybody notice in this frame Richtofen is surrounded by both Dempsey's😥

    Call of Duty Zombies Anybody notice in this frame Richtofen is surrounded by both Dempsey's��


    Anybody notice in this frame Richtofen is surrounded by both Dempsey's��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    just another monday

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Found my first meme! Might be funny to someone :)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    George Romero is haunting me.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Another update to my "The Giant Recreation in Minecraft"

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    Found something I made back in like 2013 for a friends birthday because we played zombies a lot back then, my favorite map was mob of the dead.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Ouch... this hurt my soul.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Goodbye, Zombies

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Of all the Calling Card categories, zombies was the nicest one

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    Secret ee after the map is destroyed!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    If anyone was wondering what happened if you went to the secret ee at the end of the easter egg, here is a clip. You could possibly make it with the elixir "talkin' bout regeneration" but im not sure. seems pretty unlikely tbh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNIwCRTokIY

    submitted by /u/B0W53Rx2022
    [link] [comments]

    10 Inch Wide Pack A Punch Desktop Machine

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    Victis maps remastered story concept (potential spoilers for Tag)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Just want to say that this is only a fun idea, I know dlc 5 isn't likely to happen.

    So the concept is, if in the very unlikely chance that they do remaster Tranzit, Die Rise, and Buried, a cool thing they could do story wise for the Easter eggs is that it could be set in the dark Aether post Tag Der Toten, and instead of Maxis and Richtofen getting Victis to power up the three towers for them it could be between the Shadow man and Monty, who are both trying to 'help' the crew escape the Dark Aether and start a new life in the new world. So how the two sides would work is that the Shadow man would take Maxis' place and Monty in Richtofen's (with Stu hearing Monty's voice). The steps would be the same, and the crew could either remember or not about the previous adventures in these locations. Anyway during the endgame if they side with the Shadow man, he could betray them and say the he and the Apothicons shall ascend and consume the new world, basically killing everyone once and for all, and trapping Monty in a zombie to stop him from interfering. Or if they side with Monty (who from the Tag radios has been stated and not inherently evil, only wanting to survive) he helps the crew escape the Dark Aether, possessing/sharing souls with Stu so he can escape and live within Stu in the new world.

    Or something like that.

    Anyway I know dlc 5 won't likely happen, nor do I think they'll get McDowell on board with reprising his role. This was just something i thought would be cool if it did happen.

    submitted by /u/MrHewes95
    [link] [comments]

    (old bo2 tranzit question) did they ever figure out what the orbs around the traffic light and rays of light from the laundromat were for?.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    I remember it was driving the community crazy, after doing a side of the easter egg it would show orbs of light sparkling around the street light near the bank. you could also aim your sights on the laundromat and blue or orange lights will shoot out to the tower.
    was it ever figured out?. newest thing i can find is from 6 years ago.

    submitted by /u/youneedtogrowupson
    [link] [comments]

    Can this please be fixed, Its been a major issue for months now

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    Here are a few late night zombies story theory’s

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    I downloaded and made an account just to share these ideas so here we go. Ok so this is just a theory but what if the 'crazy place' from Origins was the dark aether? Here's my thought proses.

    Well in the centre of the crazy place there is a blue cymbal that iv heard some people refer to as the apothacon sun and as we already know the Apothicon were just keepers corrupted by the dark eather. It doesn't make sense to me why anyone other than the Apothicon would have had anything to do with the cymbal being there but then again it could just be a coincidence.

    Another reason that crosses my mind is that well It is after all refereed too as 'the crazy place' and going crazy could be another way of describing the corruption that the dark aether brought.

    I had another theory about the ending of day of the dead, if the keepers were corrupted by the dark aether does that mean that Monty the shadow man and even victous could also get corrupted by it? (Not to say Monty and the shadow man aren't but for the sake of argument) Their story is meant to end after all so I could just be thinking too hard.

    Id like to know what you think about these theorys and id love to hear your own.

    edit: I just thought I'd clarify how big, dark, and cold looking the crazy place is since we already know the dark aether is a cold empty place.

    submitted by /u/GoodOlCult
    [link] [comments]

    If I have Bo1, but have an Xbox One, not the 360, can I still purchase map DLCs for Bo1?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Just like the title, I can put Bo1 into the Xbox one and it will play with the cross compatibility feature, but will it let me buy DLCs like maps?

    submitted by /u/dannonallred
    [link] [comments]

    Writing a zombies fan story

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    I am currently writing my own version of zombies, it will take the same characters and have a lot of reference to the original zombies story but I will be changing things and explaining things I feel we're not explained, obviously anything I say is just a story I made with no evidence to be canon but I think it'll be fun. If you would like me to explore anything the zombies story missed or didn't explain then comment it and I'll have a look. I have never written a book or anything like that before so it won't be professional level but i want to give it a go. Treyarch layed our such a great story that you can truly make some very interesting stories from it.

    submitted by /u/YurekAnteto
    [link] [comments]

    Order to attack the BO4 EE's for a rusty, time limited father?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    So, I neglected this years Season Pass as it was fairly obvious that my game time was going to be substantially down on previous years as my daughter was getting a bit older and my family was requiring more attention than my zombie killing pursuits.

    However, I've now just picked up the Season Pass as it was half price and now that all the maps are out and there's no waiting to be done it seemed to make sense. I've not played zombies properly since maybe January when I had a bit of time off work and got the IX Easter Egg out of the way.

    I don't mind not completing them in story order or Chaos/Aether etc. just after a bit of advice as to the order to attack them so that I make the best use of my limited game time. I have yet to play a single game on any of the DLC so would be going in almost completely blind, bar the small bits seen on EE hunt evenings when I've had a moment.

    Any help much appreciated - just want to get the most out of it whilst managing the expectation that I'll probably not have the time to finish them all before the next instalment comes out. Skill level competent at best, pretty ropey in the main.

    submitted by /u/lessthanleo
    [link] [comments]

    The Final Reich is actually pretty solid

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    COD WWII is this months humble bundle (along with Spyro Remastered and Crash Bandicoot) and the zombies mode is actually pretty good. Very similar to Treyarch zombies (the perks are basically exactly the same except they're called different things) and if I'm being honest I haven't been that scared in a zombies map since I played Verrukt the first time, they really nailed the atmosphere.

    submitted by /u/thepirateguidelines
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best tribute videos i've seen

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Damn Treyarch!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    BO1 juke potential > all the other cods

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    Talk about heartbreak

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment