• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Dont worry, he has a plan

    Call of Duty Zombies Dont worry, he has a plan


    Dont worry, he has a plan

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I see four men, split in two...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    My New Xbox One Avatar

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Excuse me, normally I like to see down my scopes!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Weirdest bug I’ve experienced in a zombie game lol I had to restart because most of the zombies just clipped through the map

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Finnally got this thing after a year, this thing is MASSIVE

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    100 percenter after 1 year and 15 days of BO4 being out

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Tag der Toten Round 80 run. Wanted to do 100, but this took me 7.5 hours. Had a blast, but the sprinters after 50 are no joke, especially in the water!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Guns in Reserve Crates?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Can you really unlock guns (like the AN94 and the VMP) from reserve crates? I opened over 60 crates and all I got were weapon charms, camos and face paint. These little rewards are so gimmicky and irritating. All I want Is to upgrade my fav classic guns.

    submitted by /u/Wonderfulfun
    [link] [comments]

    So, how do people feel about Black Ops 4?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    I didn't end up buying it because A) CoD in general just didn't interest me much anymore after being disappointed so many times, and B) I heard the zombies wasn't very good. I've played Dead of the Night, IX, and Blood of the Dead on my stepbrothers Xbox, and I thought it was okay. My question is, now that BO4 is done, how does it hold up compared to other zombies games? Is it worth getting?

    submitted by /u/BroeknRecrds
    [link] [comments]

    Join us for a better death!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    I think I discovered an Easter egg

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I don't know how or if it is a glitch but I upgraded trip mines on rev. I'll post a vid later but essentially when a trip mine blows up any zombies hit crumple up and die like if they were sucked in by a apothecon servant

    Update: you must be holding out AS maybe upgraded maybe not, will do more testing later.

    submitted by /u/Diamondguy1239
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Omega buffed zombies?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or has Alpha Omega gotten way more super sprinters on early rounds recently? When the map came out I swear I would only get a few if I went into the bunker, but now it seems the game constantly spawns in loads of Nova Gas zombies, turning most of the zombies into super sprinters. I just tried doing the Gauntlet and nearly every zombie on round 14 (unpacked shotguns only) were outrunning me since I didn't think I'd need Stamin Up. I used to enjoy doing the easter egg on that map and now I'd rather play anything else.

    I don't have an issue with them on Tag der Toten, since it seems there aren't as many and that map is pretty open, but AO is too close quarters for that many super sprinters and it's taken the fun out of that map for me. I just wondered if anyone else noticed a change, or have I just got bad at this map all of a sudden?!

    submitted by /u/urbancheeze
    [link] [comments]

    Buried Music Video I put together. Used the easter egg song ("Always Running" by Kevin Sherwood ft. Malukah) along with original theater footage.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    I have a question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    To get the big rev ee for bo3 you need all other ee's done and I'm wondering how much stuff do you need to do for the shadows ee

    submitted by /u/IzzzyCat1
    [link] [comments]

    Floorplan of voyage of despair?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Hello COD zombie fans I was wandering if there was a website with a floorplan that shows you where all the wallbuys, perks and everything is

    thankyou

    submitted by /u/Punisher01234
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at a Juggernog Bottle. I used raspberry syrup

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Question for Black ops III Zombie chronicles edition and the Zombie chronicles separate DLC

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Just came across a sale on PSN for Black ops III Zombie chronicles edition that includes the full game for $28 and a separate Zombie Chronicles DLC sold without the full game that's for $15.

    My interest with this game at this point is solely for Zombies. I was wondering if the DLC alone would grant you to play the game without Black ops III's full game or is the full game required in order to play the DLC?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skimppound
    [link] [comments]

    Across all the CoD games you have played, what do you think the worst weapon in Zombies is?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    I have played AW, BO3, IW, WWII and BO4. And the gun that I think is the worst by far is the Essex Model 07.

    Un-PaPed, it's useless past round 7 with its single shot nature and pathetic damage. And even when you fully max it out in the Pack a Punch machine where you can hold down the trigger to shoot, it's pretty worthless at anything past round 20, where other fully upgraded wall guns like the KN-57 do much better.

    I'd take the Atlas 45 from AW, Shieva from BO3, Erad from IW or the P-08 from WWII all day everyday over the Essex Model 07 that has the damage of a nerf gun.

    submitted by /u/Call_Me_Tsuikyit
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely hate it when people talk shit out of nothing about stuff instead of making their own opinion...like Tim Hansen's new video on Zombies in Spaceland

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    Gosh, I hate it. His new video about Spaceland is so annoying. He basically has NEVER played the mode before, this was the first time, and already before he began he said he would play this once and never again, and ONLY based his negative look on the map from the stupid band-wagon hate that was going on earlier. He said he had heard the other DLCs outside Rave is shit, so he just assumed that's the case without even trying them. Then he goes in with this toxic mentality thinking he sounds cool by doing so. Calling things like the Hailstorm pistol a knockoff of the Olympia...What?

    Then he judges the gamemode after 1 single game of Spaceland where he got to round 13 and basically did nothing the map has to offer (No ticket gaining by doing stuff, no Forge Freeze or cool ticket grenades, no pistol wonder weapons, nothing). I just hate it when people, especially Youtubers who have such big influense on their viewers (especially the younger ones) just hops on these hate wagons just to try to be cool. He even said himself that he has never tried the mode before, yet before even starting he said he'd only play it once and basically talked through the video like the whole mode is a joke because that's what everyone else did back then.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment