• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Can we bring back this meme template for this sub?

    Call of Duty Zombies Can we bring back this meme template for this sub?


    Can we bring back this meme template for this sub?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    When there’s hope...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    For day 1 bois

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I’m probably over-looking this but does anyone else think the campfire is in the shape of an apothicon symbol?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    You cannot deceive me with your foolish lies

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Never gets old!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Burn the f***ing Kronorium

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Not that I’m complaining...but I’ve used this on perkaholic 3 times today and it never goes away. I’m not “pulling the plug” or anything weird. Quit 2 games, died out entirely in the last one. Still there....

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    The Truth about this meme format

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    Yeet or be yeeted

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Found my Primis drawing on the fridge, hmmm

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Am I right?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:47 AM PST

    Classic Zombies player looking for more to play. Don't know which game and maps to spend my money on.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Hey so I'm a classic zombies player through and through. Many a nights were spent with my friends on World at War zombies and then Black Ops 1, and then Black Ops 2(a lot of people shit on tranzit but i love all the black ops 2 maps). I love zombies but grew out of CoD after blops 2 and once I saw how complicated things started to get I strayed away even harder. But now I find myself wanting to take a deep dive back into zombies and want to play some of the newer ones. I have black ops 4 and enjoy IX, but doing some research found out that I have to buy an entire season pass to get all of the maps. Also finding out that Black ops 4 zombies kinda went downhill I'm wondering where to go next. What game is best for zombies at this very moment and how much am I going to have to spend to play this. Thanks

    submitted by /u/FicklePause
    [link] [comments]

    I think the best non wonder weapon non paped A-R is the ICR-1

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    i think this thing is a beast and you don't need to pap it till the early 20's, to explain this to people who don't know this gun this is a noob friendly gun, my older brother is not as good as me and the ICR is his favorite gun. trust me he does not get that many head shots, so if you have a friend who cant hit head shots tell him or her to buy the ICR and before people get made about this post their are multiple guns that are over powered this isthe A-R class not shotgun or sniper so don't give me hate mail about it

    submitted by /u/bgrmoose
    [link] [comments]

    What are the original maps Bo3

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Im gonna buy the game and i want to do some easter eggs but i have had a hard time finding just the normal maps that come with the game so what are the maps without buying dlcs

    submitted by /u/fruit_lukes
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the dead easter egg

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Hi I'm relatively new to black ops 4 zombies and I'm not a person who does easter eggs very often

    In regards to the blood of the dead easter egg, I want to do it in with 2 players (myself and someone else)

    Is it absolutely NECESSARY that one of us play as richtofen?

    submitted by /u/G3MuzI
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on avoiding bugs on bo3 maps?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    I swear man, after about 2 weeks of trying, i managed to get really far in the Gorod Krovi easter egg (i was on the fifth sophia trial). Farthest I ever got. Anyway, i head to the tank factory to where the green-eyed mangler spawns. No dragon, no Valkyries, just me, him and some zombies. I try shooting his arm and boom, out of nowhere CONNECTION INTERRUPTED. And the best part is, i was PLAYING OFFLINE. Same thing happened to me on SOE in the rift. Dude told me that running around there with the sword out causes crashes a lot. He also told me that Gersch devices can cause game crashes on later rounds in Moon/Ascension, and to avoid using them unless necessary. Any tips of things to avoid doing on THIS map? Or any OTHER maps? Any info you guys could give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys :).

    TL;DR: Game on Gorod Krovi gave me a connection interrupted issue mid easter egg even though i was playing offline. Happened in tank factory. Any tips of things to avoid doing to prevent bugs/glitches on this or any other map?

    submitted by /u/DramaLlama999999999
    [link] [comments]

    I'm currently doing a project where i am going to mix and mash every single perk from WAW TO BO3, here's a preview.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Scared of solo zombies

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:39 PM PST

    Okay, I'm not trolling on this, but i'll give you time to laugh. Each time i play zombies solo (BO2) My heart literally skips a beat when a zombie hits me from somewhere i couldn't see, and when a lot of zombies are following me me I get scared. I try so hard telling myself it's just a game , but I can't. It's terrifying. When I play with my friends or siblings, I feel confident and i'm not scared at all. But solos is another thing. I keep skipping a beat when a zombie scares me without me knowing. I'm really good at the game though. Can you help me get over this? (I'm a girl)

    submitted by /u/0farah0
    [link] [comments]

    Barebones Mode with OG Perks in BO4

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    I'm still appalled that there hasn't been a barebones or old school mode added to BO4. The playlist or custom match would have a similar play style as WaW and BO1, even BO2 and BO3. A small quest for the PaP, the original perks, no special zombies (or a selection of both). I'm not sure what would happen with all the quest weapons. It would just be fun to have another style of zombies to play.

    submitted by /u/Pandillion
    [link] [comments]

    Miniature perk machines

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    I've found a lot of people lately buying miniature perk machines from sellers, as a collector I would like to have a full set of the classical perk machines. Anyone selling them currently for a good price?

    submitted by /u/DarkNoHeart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment