• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies WWII Nazi Zombies - Beast of Berlin (Stadtjäger Concept)

    Call of Duty Zombies WWII Nazi Zombies - Beast of Berlin (Stadtjäger Concept)


    WWII Nazi Zombies - Beast of Berlin (Stadtjäger Concept)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    To all the doods running Kino and Five in BO1 right now

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    If you:

    -come to the window i'm M1911/Knifing in the early rounds for points just to steal some for yourself

    -refuse to open doors/clear debris despite having tons of points

    -hog the box when we find it

    -fuck up my trains by running straight through them

    -use the teleporter/finish Defcon before anyone else is near the teleporter or ready for PaP

    don't be confused as to why I don't revive you.

    thanks.

    also people who waste lots of early points by buying wall weapons and shooting zombies in the gut need to go away

    submitted by /u/WithAGrainOfNutmeg
    [link] [comments]

    My Ray Gun mk2 drawing

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    One of the most underrated perks of all time

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    He asked them to put some trousers on, they didn't like that.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: Chaos was actually really good.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Chaos was actually really good and I'd love for it to get all of this lore/backstory that Aether got. It was like a breath of fresh air in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love the Aether storyline but Chaos was honestly super cool and it gets way too much hate. I hope the rumors of it being thrown out the window aren't true.

    submitted by /u/Covered-Target
    [link] [comments]

    To the ps4 player that just carried my ass on der eisendrache to round 48

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    My internet spiked and I lost connection, nothing counted towards my leaderboards and that sucks. Thank you for showing me the bow EEs tho. So pissed that I lagged out :/

    submitted by /u/JSurri96
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for all those Insta kills that got me out of a tough spot and the max ammo's

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Shows how good this community is

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    loaded up black ops 2 and wanted to play mob of the dead public. i have very little knowledge of the map and have never done the Easter egg prior to this. thanks to the 2 guys that helped me do it if your reading this. you are legends

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569185047513399316/645675662555742209/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/BigladJai
    [link] [comments]

    Today was a special day

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    I beat origins ee today which is special because I would play this map with my brother every day and would talk for hours, also I want to appreciate all of COD zombies for changing my life especially all of the characters to conclude thank you zombies for the awesome ride and I am excited for the future

    submitted by /u/xxxxxlandonxxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos vs Aether- Which is BETTER for zombies in the future

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    I was having a talk with a hardcore zombies friend like myself and looking back we realized that, more than we previously thought, Chaos got WAY more shit than it deserved and it made me think that it might have killed the future of this mode because the vocal haters of it seemingly forced a Aether reboot(horrible idea imo for many reasons) for Bo5 in 2020. But if we look at these maps by themselves for Chaos, Voyage, IX, DotN and AE were all top tier maps that came in a God awful package(bo4). Chaos should be separated from it entirely and not share the same title with the Aether story.

    So now I ask the question, which do you prefer currently? Which do you think would be better for the game mode?

    If the Aether reboot, why? Other than nostalgia please because that just doesn't count at this point

    submitted by /u/ULTImatum244
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Ascension easy?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Never played that map. But i hear people saying its even easier than Revelations and I'm wondering why since it has that monkeys stealing your perks.

    Filler filler filler

    Filler filler filler

    submitted by /u/zLight_Yagami9
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there is a mod for BO3 that makes Shadows, Ascension, and Shangri La soloable or doable with 2 people?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:19 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a mod for BO3 that makes Shadows, Ascension, and Shangri La soloable or doable with 2 people? We wanna beat it just for the sake of beating it.

    submitted by /u/HonestlyaBot
    [link] [comments]

    Heya, been a while eh?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    So, unfortunately we had to pack our bags with MW this year, does this spell the end of zombies? No, of course not, but don't hold your breath waiting on any info about it.

    I've just come to give my regards to the community. I'll be telling the story of how I found Zombies, and I encourage you all to share, to create bonds with the community.

    Let's say... 2008, WAW just came out, and it's my favourite game to date, I remember me playing through that beautiful campaign, with Reznovs voice just echoing through my head, telling me "You can finish the war, all on you." I followed him like a blind Mason listening to numbers.

    To my surprise, the end of the game had me on edge, an human's brain destroyed by the rotting infection charging towards your screen. This was Zombies...

    Fast forward a year to Black Ops 1, shortly before the release of COTD, and I was hooked. My gran, grandad and uncle were away on holiday. Now not to mention, but my uncle is the sole reason I became a zombies sweat. He was the one to teach me how to sprint in fact! Since he had all the dlcs I decided to stay at their empty house for the night and grinded the game like there was no tomorrow.

    Now in 2019, my tears fell at the news Aether had ended, I grew up with them for chrissakes! But all good stories must come to an end.

    Tell your story's of how you discovered Zombies.

    submitted by /u/NotImplosio
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else notice that Sammy and Eddy are different from the versions in the cutscene but are rather from Origins?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    All concept art for WW2 Zombies. cancelled enemies, original character art, and more.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    What did the secret motd game over screen mean?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:26 PM PST

    Im talking about the one where the music from the moon loading screen plays. This totally went over my head a few years back, but does anyone know what its significance is?

    submitted by /u/moon_man__from_moon
    [link] [comments]

    How many traps are there in IX and where are them?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:33 AM PST

    Hey guys, pretty much what the title says. I need to know it cos I'm doing the anti-entrapment challenge. There's 4 acid traps (only one of them buildable in a normal game, all 4 of them already built in rush); there's the blade trap (that sometimes is required to complete the slide challenge for the podium), and then, what else? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/reginof99
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to have a camping game in classified?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    I'm looking to have a nice, simple game of classified in the elevator with 3 other people. Mic preferred :-)This post kept getting removed for a short description or something so i'll be talking about how my day has been so far. Its been sucky because I've been sick lately and can't hang out with my friend today. I also haven't played zombies in a while

    submitted by /u/Foonz__
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, which Easter Eggs are the hardest to accomplish?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    In my opinion, I would nominate Carrier from AW and Attack Of The Radioactive Thing from IW for this title.

    First off, zombies in AW have exosuits and can jump higher than any NBA champion, and some can disable your damn exo, making it already rather annoying to play.

    To complete this EE, you need to get 4 iPads to unlock the door.

    The first one is rather irritating, as you need to configure the damn grenade disposal machine and it's very time consuming.

    My issue comes with the third iPad, fourth iPad and the bomb you need to get. Because you need to constantly activate either the fishing rod or weapon disposal machine over and over until you get what you need, and I actually failed on the final step once because the damn machine refused to give me the bomb even after I fed it 30 fucking guns, and I sighed so loud, I'm sure you could hear it from halfway across the world.

    For AOTRT, it's horrible. The map itself is already a problem, being huge. And it doesn't help that many steps require you to tour the map, like the chemical or light filter steps.

    And the worst part is the final boss battle. Because if even a hair touched the laser, you are dead.
    I did it once to attain Director Mode on my account and once more to get Director Mode for my second account, and I'm never doing it ever again

    submitted by /u/Call_Me_Tsuikyit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment