• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I did it. I got the funny number as my highest round!

    Call of Duty Zombies I did it. I got the funny number as my highest round!


    I did it. I got the funny number as my highest round!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    When Generator 1 on Origins comes under attack...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    In the Voyage of Despair opening cutscene, Diego refers to Bruno as his "French friend". This is a subtle reference to the fact that Bruno is of French descent.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    So no one is talking about the realistic mode in bo4

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    And for people who don't know what is the realistic mode : -you die in 1 hit (you have 50 health) -zombies have much more health -more zombies spawn in the game -sheild can take only 4 hit -maybe more 🤔

    I see a lot of people say"bo4 is the most easier zombies in cod" My answer is yes and no If we talk about the normal mode I will say it true (but not easier like bo3) But in realistic mode it even harder than bo1 and bo2 and waw for me (AND YES I PLAYED THEM) Bo1 and bo2 and waw I can do like 50 or more (maybe not narht) But in realistic my records is round 13 with 1071 kill in ancient evil And don't say " BuT tHe shEild + vecToRuS YoU are InvEnSibEL" like i say the sheild can take only 4 hit and more you buy more it expensive And even when I look at the record I see a lot they didn't make it at round 50 If you play it what was your record and in what map

    submitted by /u/bouaoumar886
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the most EE completions you have on any zombies map?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Did anyone else ever notice how weird the characters look with the golden helmet on while using zombie blood?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    What are some of the most glaring unanswered questions in the Aether story you want answers to?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I think one of my biggest is always going to be Monty. Alpha Omega ended on a big cliffhanger. Monty could have simply erased Maxis from existence but chose to make him suffer for sending the children away? But why? What was he up to? What did he need them for?

    That and regarding the Monty radio in ZC Ascension, when exactly did Ultimis fight alongside Gersh while Richtofen was elsewhere? It contradicts the official timeline and while you could say it's referring to them freeing Gersh, how would Ultimis know he was a "bald guy". The way Monty refers to him like that implies they would recognise him.

    What other loose ends do you still want answers to?

    submitted by /u/mrtepduck
    [link] [comments]

    Buying zombies maps in bo4

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    The only map I can buy in bo4 is classified, and the rest I have to buy the bo4 pass for. Can I buy the maps separately or do I really have to spend $50 to get them? In bo3, all the zombies maps were sold separately and were only $8.

    submitted by /u/MrPickles455
    [link] [comments]

    He defines this land

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Good custom challenge maps?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    I found out not too long ago about custom zombies and its so fucking fun man, ive done the donkey kong challenge, one room challenge, and the game of thrones one can anyone recommend a good fun challenge map?

    submitted by /u/Danielissar
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of Evil Easter Egg Throwback

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Looking for some people who'd want to throw it back and do the Shadows Easter egg.

    Haven't played the map in a few years and was looking for some people to play this, IMO, great map (Xbox One)

    submitted by /u/PRFri713
    [link] [comments]

    Shadows of Evil Easter Egg Glitched

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Me and my friends did all the steps for the Easter Egg, it played the music that plays when it goes into the cutscene but the cutscene didnt play and we didnt get the achievement or the summoning key, then the music stopped and then the game was silent. Why must this happen to us Treyarch

    submitted by /u/JaydenJiggs
    [link] [comments]

    i added the femur break scream to a Brenner

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    How long can zombies survive as the round-based mode that it is?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I saw an interesting video discussing how Treyarch try to innovate ahead of the curve simple because the game needs changing to be kept interesting.

    This makes me ask, how much longer will you play zombies as it remains a round-based horde mode? The aether story has covered so many different environments, which is why the Chaos story was introduced, but Treyarch may see it as a flop and not want to continue it.

    But then... what happens in BO5? If the chaos story doesn't continue, and the format of zombie remains classic, I feel like there needs to be some change or innovation. People zombies could be structured more like a campaign, or an open world game for example. The same old map format surely can't last forever?

    submitted by /u/LordOryx
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find 1 Page Guides on Easter Eggs?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    I might not be describing it right but it's the full page guide of how to do the Main Quests/Easter Eggs and other things like how to make the Wolf Bow or the Steps to the Staffs etc.

    submitted by /u/DoubleS0314
    [link] [comments]

    Need answer fast

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I'm playing revelations and I'm trying to make my highest round 69. Do I have to make it to 69 and force close my game or do I have to complete round 69 and make it to 70 and force close my game to make my highest round 69?

    submitted by /u/stingingend
    [link] [comments]

    The Giant is availing for me to purchase in Bo3, but I’m only able to in-game. Is this supposed to happen? I also don’t have the Season Pass.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    The Giant is only available with the season pass on the PlayStation store, but it is able to be purchased through the game, which pulls up a purchasable store page. Is this supposed to happen? If I buy it, I'll have all the maps.

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    Which map should I get next?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Hi all, Im wondering which map I should get for Bo3. I have Eisendrache, Revelations, no riese and chronicles. So really the choice is between Gorod and Zetsubou.

    submitted by /u/Electrichiccup707
    [link] [comments]

    Triple tailsman special offer.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I got spoiled over the holidays.

    How often does the triple triple crafting for 100 plasma offer come around.

    Is it worth saving up for a special offer or just dump my plasma as I get it?

    submitted by /u/ADAMxxWest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment