• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies he do be brain dead doe

    Call of Duty Zombies he do be brain dead doe


    he do be brain dead doe

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Tranzit bus is better

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I am speed

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I made a digital oil painting of a moon screenshot I took.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    4 Years later we finally came back to finish it all

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    New cipher located behind painting in Voyage of Despair

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Cool Little PaintJob

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Gobblegum Machine go brshhhhh

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    We made TranZit with no downs on our first attempt!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    None of my friends play Zombies anymore, but I had to tell somebody: The Giant, No perks, No gobblegums - Joint 5th in the world! LETS GOOOOOO!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    First time getting to round 50! Haven’t played in a long time so this is a big accomplishment for me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Round 35 Kino Der Toten/No Power/No gobblegums. PD:Fix the thunder

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Fireworks go pewpew and get zombie haha

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    When you reach round 6

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I don't always play public, but when I do... they're shit. Did get one of my best saves though.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Black ops 3 appreciation post

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Many people on here may already know this and appreciate black ops 3, but also many other don't really realise it.

    Black ops 3 turns 5 in November. 5 years. And there is still a huge community and a huge playerbase that plays the game, all the game modes. I think we need to owe to treyarch (we already do, I know) to making such a good game. Every year a new COD gets released and most people switch over. With black ops 3, though, people stuck with it. I have never seen his happen before. Even now, 5 years later, I browse this sub and see post after post about black ops 3. It makes me happy. There are new and old players, helping each other out. Everyone sharing their 1st round 50 or 100, it's beautiful to see this community still thriving 5 years on.

    I hope this love and passion that is in black ops 3 is in treyarch next game, I think we can all agree on that. But for now, we have to wait for that, and keep on playing this beaut of a game, that we call Black Ops 3.

    submitted by /u/Joositroo_xD
    [link] [comments]

    My friend has this game from like 2016 and all his work is gone

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Zetsubou no Shima is highly underrated

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm an average player who isn't AMAZING, but has been playing since WaW and has enjoyed most maps. One map I was afraid to even open until Wednesday last week (yup, 5 years later) was ZnS. It's be said it was 'long set-up', 'easter egg was tedious', etc etc. I just didn't hear much good about the map. Well, trying it for myself, I love it. It's a very unique concept and reminds me of a better Shi no Numa (which I also liked). I like the atmosphere, the spiders are cool, and all the setup is great because that's basically the easter egg, and you're going to do it if you want high rounds or to enjoy yourself. The map is different in playstyle, I will say, but I don't think it's as bad as many people say. Easily in my top 10, if not 5 right now

    submitted by /u/arandompeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Gorod mark 3 with egg

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Can I use the mark 3 on the egg step after the napalm kills and before the shield bash kills on gorod krovi instead of waiting for an instakill or using a sniper. I play offline

    submitted by /u/zombiebuster_4000
    [link] [comments]

    What map should I buy

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I have been playing bp3 zombies for a long time now and have all maps except gorod krovi and zestibo no Shima. I want to learn a new map which should I buy gorod or zns?

    submitted by /u/Garnell96
    [link] [comments]

    I need to vent about power vaccuum....

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I HATE power vavuuum rn. I've recently got back on bo3 on ps4 and have been having some really good fun in public matches but lately in the last 10 games in a row someone in the lobby puts power vaccuum on and it makes the game TOTTALY BORING. Zombies stay one shot, my ammo never runs out, there's always a double points up. And I always run into a death machine. I can't play the way I want when someone runs power vaccuum. It completely sucks the fun out of the game.

    submitted by /u/DraggingBallz09
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this error means? (XB1)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Is connection interrupted common on solo soe in pack a punch? I’ve died twice from this

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    If the main tagline is Nazi Zombies, why does Origins take place during WW1 if it is before?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I may be completely wrong as the Aether storyline stopped making sense to me around MotD, but I've never understood this part, how come Samantha is still in control of the zombies at this time if she didn't get in the MPD until WW2 in Der riese. Again I may be completely off considering all the timeline and dimension jumping, but if anyone could clear this up that'd be great.

    submitted by /u/Booquafolus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment