• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Hope you guys enjoy loading screens, the best ones

    Call of Duty Zombies Hope you guys enjoy loading screens, the best ones


    Hope you guys enjoy loading screens, the best ones

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Today on “I Shouldn’t Be Alive.”

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I made a replica of Der Riese in Minecraft using shaders.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Used anywhere but here on the last step of tag, now I'm completely stuck on the island. RIP to that run

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I always get carried away with the Banana Colada perk

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    First try to get high round on Der Eisendrache. Pretty happy with the result

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    My lego wave gun is now complete

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I re-made Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, And Der Riese in Minecraft using shaders... posted the Der Riese one earlier, ya'll love this. huh?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    got a blue screen on round 142, nice

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Honk honk haha

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I think we all participated evenly

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    This person recreated Buried in Far Cry's map editor (Xpost from r/farcry)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I finally completed the moon EE with my friend and it is by far my favorite

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Thank you G-strike, very cool!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    New to zombies easter eggs

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Hi

    I know it's pretty late but I recently bought black ops 1 and 2 to replay these games after like 5 years and started to play on Origins. Damn I didn't know how complicated the zombies story is and how hard it is to do the easter eggs! Now I got a few questions:

    • Are easter eggs only in DLC maps?

    • Is it really worth to try doing them considering I'm not that good at zombies?

    • Do all the staffs and magical stuffs appeared on Origins or they were already in zombies (bo1 and other bo2 maps)?

    Thanks you very much and have a good day:)

    submitted by /u/fouz11
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Poll: What is the best Treyarch Zombies game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    This is the poll for the best Treyarch Zombies game according to the community. Remember this is strictly for research purposes, and please be civil in the comments. I am not a staff member of this subreddit nor am I affiliated with the game legally in any way.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Minecraftmasta
    [link] [comments]

    Cake day challenges! :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the "meatballs" on SoE are?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    What are they made of? Are they keepers? What purpose do they serve? I know they have a name but I cannot remember their name atm

    submitted by /u/sevenbrian
    [link] [comments]

    is there still a decent sized player base for the zombies on black ops 3?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I just brought the zombies only edition and just want to know if its still alive or will i just be doing single player?

    submitted by /u/UnknownHorror1995
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered this on bo2

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Just got the black ops pass for BO4, as I was thirsting for some new content.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    And wow, I think classified might be one of my top 10 fav maps of all time. I made it to round 62 my first ever time playing it. It really is such a strong remaster of a map and I love the music that they added to it. Good job 3arc!

    submitted by /u/StuffnStuffnStuff129
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered how complex and mysterious the zombies’ story is

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Hi, it's me again

    I just got back into Black Ops 1 and 2 after a few years and discovered this whole zombie story. When I was playing zombies 5-6 years ago I thought it was only about killing zombies and buying guns, perks, pack-a-punch, etc.

    But when playing on Origins I got interested in the story behind it and discovered the element 115, Richthofen and few other magical stuff like staffs and Easter eggs. DAMN. This is very elaborated and I guess I only touched a tiny bit of it. There's a lot to be discovered and I'm so happy I got back into zombies after a few years.

    Did you guys all knew about this stuff since WAW? I feel so dumb to have played bo2 dlc maps without having been interested in this crazy story.

    submitted by /u/fouz11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment