• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Shadows of Evil in 2020 be like

    Call of Duty Zombies Shadows of Evil in 2020 be like


    Shadows of Evil in 2020 be like

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    If only this were the case.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    2009 OGs playing Shi No Numa be like:

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    It was the only good map in bo2 that wasn’t dlc

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    No one buys the Left path

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Updated my poster. I know aether is probably not returning, but this is where my head was at.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I luv consuming wraith fire

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I like ya cut G (gameplay by AFGuidesHD)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Pro Transit Moves: using the plow on the bus as a jump boost

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    The 115 Challenge!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've got a challenge. The rules are simple. You've got 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to the highest round you can on any map you want.

    Side Note- I have limited time to play zombies. I thought yesterday, why not give myself 1 hour and 15 minutes. I didn't come up with that number on purpose. It was by accident. Then it occurred to me, 115 and zombies. The connection was made. 115 challenge.

    So, that's now how I play zombies. I do the 115 challenge. Let me know what you think.

    I got to round 28 on Der Riese (Black Ops) before downing myself with the WunderWaffe

    submitted by /u/JakePittsCanShred
    [link] [comments]

    Perk System Idea (Not Sure if It's been posted before but feel free to Roast me if it has)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Honestly want to improve the perk system? Why isn't anybody talking about the pro versions of the perks from MW2 and BO1?

    JuggerNog Pro: could contribute to the shield, have it be 1.5x sturdier than normal

    Sleight of Hand Pro: Have a 20% chance of doubling your magazine size or something

    Double Tap: be 1.0, Double Tap Pro: Be 2.0

    Quick Revive Pro: Be Similar to BO4 in which you heal much quicker

    PHD Slider: Take slight damage from explosions, PHD Slider Pro: No Damage and when you charge up you explode or something

    Stamina Up Pro: Run indefinitely,

    Deadshot Pro: 30% chance bullets do headshot damage even when you're not aiming for the head (like the gobblegum)

    Mule Kick Pro: If Revived by player can keep the perk or something

    Tombstone Pro: Spawn where you last died with all your perks and weapons

    Who's Who Pro: Spawn in with a 15 second Zombie Blood

    Vulture's Aid: Honestly I think this one's fine without a Pro version lmao

    Widows Wine: Bullets have a 30% Chance of Slowing Zombies Down like the grenades or melee attack

    submitted by /u/cobra12ist
    [link] [comments]

    An intresting bug happend while playing kino

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    What are your opinions on people who dashboard on *solo* games to save gobblegum?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I'm talking strictly solo games here. I think it's just counteracting a greedy pay to win mechanic, but that's just my opinion.

    submitted by /u/KubaG7
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this happened?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Samantha Glitch

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I dunno if this is general knowledge, so sorry if this is dumb. The samantha glitch has never happened to me but seeing it happening to youtubers, it seems too comically intentional to be a glitch, can someone explain how the hell this happens?

    submitted by /u/Waffle_Iron_McGee
    [link] [comments]

    i didn't have any friends to play with so after a week i got into a game with 3 randos and one of them were so bad he couldn't even play right and he left at the last step so we took 30 mins trying to do the easter egg with three players

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I’m just trying to play zombies :( [BO3]

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Alright, you guys are my last hope. I'm directly copying my post from another post I made on the blackops3 sub.

    Game wont start, I've tried everything and it's pissing me off.

    Here is exactly what happens: -I click play -I wait -Safe Mode prompt pops up (happened even the very first time I launched the game) -I click yes (I've tried no, same outcome) -Steam says the game is running -Absolutely nothing happens and then steam says it is not running -Repeat. ​ Things I have tried -Reinstalling -Verifying Game Files -Clean boot -Deleting appcache folder in steam -Running as Administrator (both steam and the .exe itself) -Turning off windows defender -Uninstalling razer synapse ​ Additional info -I do not have an anti virus other than what comes with windows -I played this game previously about 3 years ago, returned it to steam -One specific instance I saw a command prompt pop up for half a second. Nothing happened -I am running windows 10 -All drivers are up to date. All. ​ System specs -Intel i7 9700F -Nvidia 2070 Super, MSI Ventus -16G of ram ​ If you need any more info Id be happy to answer. I.m just trying to play some zombies :( ​ triple A game btw

    submitted by /u/Maddog033
    [link] [comments]

    Best perk for high rounds

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    High rounds meaning 50+ Bo1-3 (not including jug or widows)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheBTechWheelChair
    [link] [comments]

    I want to see something like this in cold war.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    10:30 PST; Verdansk August 26th. Call Of Duty Black Ops: Cold War... Know Your History

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    How big are Zombies maps (like Tranzit) compared to the Warzone map?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I've wondered how big some of the zombies maps are compared to the Warzone map. In Warzone there is a ping system that allows the player to see the real scale of the map, but obviously there is no such system for zombies. Given that, does anyone know how big some of the zombies maps are in comparison??

    submitted by /u/TateCombs318
    [link] [comments]

    Since there are idea's and suggestions floating around, here's mine.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    MOB/ Blood of the Dead small training spot Rnd35

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment