• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I love this.

    Call of Duty Zombies I love this.


    I love this.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Revive me, I have the Reagan

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I may have peed myself a little

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Two Parts in one go

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    A nice Spring day brings it all back

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    They never fail. Whenever it's a nice day outside, and the temperature is a bit cooler than average, it hits me. Zombies with friends. All the memories just come rushing back, and I remember Kino, Der Riese, Tranzit, Five, The Giant, Chronicles, COTD, all of it. It's amazing to just sit and remember what we had and have. I often open my windows and play with the ambience, as it just sets the entire mood. Remember what we've shared comrades, and remember where we're going

    submitted by /u/arandompeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Starting room clutch

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the announcer says on bo2 dog rounds?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Finally decided to do this horrible quest!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Ascension with no power or perks I guess monkeys come when power is on I never realized this.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    a bit blurry but my first time getting all staffs upgraded in solo :) and with no gobblegums

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    What is the best high round strategy for Shangri-la

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    This is for the bo3 version. I always wanted to make it to a high round on that map but i've heard it's a tough map. Any ideas will help.

    submitted by /u/BeastBrady04
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Ps4 BO3 , got 1 guy already

    I have shadows , der and zombie chronichles

    Hmu if wanna play

    Going for rounds not going for EE sorry

    Comment your psn

    submitted by /u/s966666
    [link] [comments]

    Head drama elixir

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Does using head drama count as head shots? Cause I wondering if I can use it with the welling and get head shots with it

    submitted by /u/mclovincartier
    [link] [comments]

    An edit I made during the build up to Zombie Chronicles, good times!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Looking for PSN players on BO3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Having recently gotten PS Plus again, and having a craving for zombies I'm interested in finding a group who'd like to play with me for fun. I hope this post is suitable here, and DM me if interested. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lizard_King3
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me with high rounds on The Giant on BO3?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I can get to round 40 on the catwalk but have a tough time transitioning after that. Any strats, tips, or helpful gobblegums you used to make it to a high round would be helpful. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Bsserpas
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got back into the bo1 zombies mobile game and this happened

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Sniper headshots

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Anyone remember early in Bo4's lifecycle when snipers had unique headshot sounds like in mp and blackout? They were so satisfying to hear especially when you have Deadshot. Too bad everyone hated it and was removed. I miss them.

    submitted by /u/Xtronplasma
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have this issue today?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Level 1000 question.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    For those level 1000 players in BO4, how long did it take to reach level 1000 and what strategies did you use to get there? I'm level 590+ and going to reach 600 and I want to reach level 1000 for the first time in a cod game.

    submitted by /u/khai115_2
    [link] [comments]

    What's your strategy for Origins High Rounds?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I don't play Origins very often, and when I do I try to play the ee up until the last step and the crazy place doesn't drop the walls so it opens a pretty decent training area with all the ultimate staffs at your disposal. This is obviously too tedious to just grind on high rounds and have fun, does anyone else have any HR strategies they'd like to share? For BO3 what Gobble Gums do you use?

    submitted by /u/coolziy
    [link] [comments]

    Any Youtuber out there that actually shows what happens in the easter eggs including audio quotes and full documentation of what happens?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Im not skilled enough to do easter eggs, and I dont have friends who can help me. Back in the days of black ops 1 and 2, I used to watch NGT zombies walkthroughs to get the full story of each map, as he provided footage of major events in the easter egg and even included all audio quotes and dialogue that happened during the quest. It was the best way to get the full experience without having to watch two hour long gameplay videos. But nowadays, I just havent been able to keep up with what happens in these new maps because it seems every youtuber cuts those details out in order to provide a quick guide to do it yourself. While this is good for some players, its not good for ones like me. So I was wondering if theres anyone who does the same? I dont want to watch a storyline explained video, I want to be able to piece the story together through what happens, and I just didnt get the luxury of experiencing it for myself

    submitted by /u/Riamu115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment