• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I didn’t even get to hit it bruh

    Call of Duty Zombies I didn’t even get to hit it bruh


    I didn’t even get to hit it bruh

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I think she went a little to far

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    I drew the Dragon from Der Eisendrache, not my best work but i still kinda like it.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Where are my fellow Rust fans at?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Made a Ray Gun replica out of cardboard, a ping pong ball, and any other random stuff I could find.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Before Black Ops 2 came out, what were your theories and speculations for zombies? (story, gameplay, maps etc).

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I thought the first map would be on moon and you had to teleport back to earth as Ultimus. I was so excited to play as Sam and the crew trying to fight rictofen or something haha.

    When some BO2 stuff leaked I thought TranZit was a bus map only. I figured you were on the bus the whole time with a box in the back and zombies breaking through the window lmao. (I was in 5th grade, cut me some slack.)

    submitted by /u/Kikowani
    [link] [comments]

    Yooo what did i just find in dotn?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Best map to go for round 100?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Thinking about going for round 100 for the first time (yeah I've got too much spare time) but what would be the best map to do this on?

    submitted by /u/RusherFL
    [link] [comments]

    What order do you build your bows? For me i always go Fire - Storm - Wolf then Void last as waiting for symbols takes ages

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    State your most unpopular opinion for zombies. I’d love to hear them.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Mine would be that ascension is an absolutely horrendous map. I know a lot of people love it but I've always found it so boring. If it wasn't for PhD and the mustang and sally I'd probably never play it. Another one of my unpopular opinions is that revelations is actually an amazing map, but was just under appreciated because it wasn't as massive or innovative as the final map of Bo3 was expected to be.

    submitted by /u/PolandSpring39
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    I like the victis crew from bo2 and tag der toten. Downvote if u want, but this is for the people who enjoy the realism of the characters. Not one of us would act like richtofen. We'd all act like victis though. Fight me.

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    Jugg is OP on Verrückt and SNN World at War

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:12 PM PST

    On WaW Verrückt and SNN Jugg gives you only 160 HP but you regen after 0.5s and only when you have jugg the zombies will either take you 20 or 40 HP with an attack. That's so OP that tha last zombie litteraly can't kill you on those maps.

    It doesn't do the same on Der Riese and the following maps though.

    Source : https://clips.twitch.tv/TubularIronicMallardGrammarKing

    submitted by /u/Kenshin9977
    [link] [comments]

    How zombies per round in SNN 2 player co-op?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Me and my friend are trying to get the world record for shi no Numa 2 player and I'm wondering how many zombies per round there are?

    submitted by /u/GamerGirlsPee
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having trouble with the keypad in Alpha Omega?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    So I'm playing classic solo on Alpha Omega I'm also on PlayStation 4 and I've tried everything from changing game modes to playing online Nothing works If you have any ways of fixing this or tips to try please help me out

    submitted by /u/DaCorrie
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 custom maps

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Whenever I play a custom zombies map from the workshop, it just shows the loading screen forever. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Doinkey11
    [link] [comments]

    Buried Easter egg

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Can buried be done solo on steam because I just got bo2 I n steam but no one to play with so if you can answer this that would be great thanks.

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    IX Ra obelisk EE bug

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Now I get that there's been a lot of bugs in the past for this EE in particular but I didn't expect my 2nd attempt (after over a year) to get shut down like this. After coming back to BO4 zombies I wanted to do the dark ops challenges and the IX EE speedrun is probably the easiest EE for me since I'm incredibly comfortable with the map.

    Essentially what happened to me during the obelisk step (it wasn't the bull symbols not spawning, which I'm aware was once a huge issue) is that, on my 2nd set of 4 enemies, the brawler, my final kill, did not register on the pillar.

    I'll try to describe where something might have gone wrong. It was being attacked by a homonculus, luna (from blood wolf bite) was present and I was using the hellion salvo. Now, my 3rd special enemy was a poison zombie which I killed with a projectile weapon, allowing it to count, and I'm almost certain that I killed the brawler with the hellion salvo. The symbol on the pillar has not lit up, zombies are endlessly spawning and I'm still restricted to Ra tower. I know where the brawler died but nothing is working and I did not kill the poison zombie with cryofreeze.

    Have I just lost this run? I was set up pretty well, had my loadout + 3 fully PaP'd guns by the Danu step. I was about 40-45 mins in at this point, any on the fly solutions before I give up?

    EDIT: I went back and did the EE right after this failed attempt in 80 mins, from what the comments have suggested, it is most likely Luna from the blood wilf bite perk that caused the bug as I used the hellion salvo again in my second attempt.

    submitted by /u/Forsak3n_Fruit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment