• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Decided to re-recreate Kino since my brother deleted my save data

    Call of Duty Zombies Decided to re-recreate Kino since my brother deleted my save data


    Decided to re-recreate Kino since my brother deleted my save data

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    This is my second ever round 100, 3 and a half years after my first one on Revelations.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Mods, are awake, Up-vote gaming's greatest bad-ass.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    The time me and my friend were the first two people in the world to get a trophy in zombies

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    2 weeks of trying this ee. Finally got to the boss fight to be one hit downed.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel Zombies was a big part of their childhood?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    When WaW came out in 2008, I was 3 years into high school. Me and my best friend would order a pizza and stay up all night playing Der Reise and Shi No Numa.

    Today I set up my Xbox 360 for the first time in 5 years. When I played zombies again it filled me with nostalgia and joy, which I haven't felt while playing more recently released games.

    Thoughts/similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/Curryhead1
    [link] [comments]

    This popular YouTube channel recreated the perkacolas as alcoholic beverages

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Is the Easter egg required for zombies in bo4

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Sorry if I sound stupid, but bo4 was my first zombie game. The Easter eggs seem complicated and annoying af, is it possible for you to survive a certain amount of rounds. If so how many? Once again sorry if I sound stupid this was my first cod zombies experience.

    submitted by /u/adbutler2023
    [link] [comments]

    Hey me and my group are about to attempt the shadows of evil EE, can you guys recommend gobble gums for us to complete it?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    And can you say why you picked the gobblegums and for which step of the Easter egg? , any help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/MATCHii15
    [link] [comments]

    My collection of Perk Emblems in BO3

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Completely forgot this existed

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    What is your ideal Zombies experience?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Zombies has become such a diverse and interesting experience over the years, and has grown in ways very few game modes can over said time.

    However, each of these experiences and iterations have some things that completely set them apart from one another, so that made me very curious to hear what people would consider to be their ideal Zombies experience.

    Personally, I'm a fan of getting a handful of weapons to choose from, and have a myriad of places where I can train for high round attempts, but I'd love to hear what you all look for inside of a zombies game?

    submitted by /u/ItsLines
    [link] [comments]

    Finished this ee solo in literally my first try. All thanks to tips from u/Lockit14

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Can I play the dlc maps of B03 before I install the rest of the game?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I bought the deluxe edition yday and zombies has downloaded but not campaign or multiplayer, online is working for zombies too. Do I have to wait to install the rest of the game or can I download the maps first?

    submitted by /u/TheWeeBigMan
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat origins solo... Perk-less

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    A zombies pass?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I got BO3 recently (zombie chronicles edition on sale for $30 AUD) and it got me thinking. What if the black ops games had have had a 'zombies pass' similar to the season pass, but only zombies maps. For example, the BO3 season pass offers all 4 DLCs at a discounted price of $65 AUD (give or take) compared to spending $80 AUD buying all of the DLCs separately. This offers a roughly 20% discount. So the zombies pass could be the same ($48 AUD buying each map separately (not including chronicles) with a 20% discount would be about $38 AUD).

    In simplified terms, zombies pass similar to season pass but only zombies DLC, giving a discounted option to buying each map separately.

    submitted by /u/DotDotExe
    [link] [comments]

    Call of the Dead PC

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I just got a new laptop and when I go to play the map the game starts playing the cutscene and totally locks up my PC. I have to Windows Key and restart to close it out. Any advice on how to fix this? I'm new to the PC Gaming World.

    submitted by /u/CBrown3042
    [link] [comments]

    Friend and I got bo3... We are still learning

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Game crashed.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Playing acension on bo3 and i died on round 62 and unfortunately my game crashed right after while loading and it disnt count that as my highest anyone else have this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Static1
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Egg Easter Weekend ... looking for a crew!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hey everyone -

    I've been playing zombies for 10 years ... I think I am a pretty decent player. While I have always been interested in the Easter eggs, it has never really been that important to me to complete them. With the quarantine going on, and since I have the time this Easter weekend, I figured it would be a good time to try a couple.

    Specifically, I want to complete the Shadows EE (since it needs 4 players). The rest I can ultimately get done on my own - or, if its a good team and we work well together I would be down for trying the others with a crew.

    Ultimately I would like to complete all of the BO3 and BO4 EE at least one time. So, if you have experience in completing the Easter eggs and are up for another round through them, hit me up!

    I can hold my own against zombies, but ideally I am looking for someone who at least kind of knows the steps and can lead the way, otherwise there will be lots of "pause while I look this up on youtube" moments.

    I am on PS4.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/whatawookieeee
    [link] [comments]

    I Did It. Thank You Reddit.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    After weeks of late nights, high blood pressure, numerous attempts, and a great squad on SOE. I was able to complete all BO3 Easter eggs solo and get myself the "A Better Tomorrow" Achievement. I'm not here to gloat, I want to thank a lot of the content creators on this sub who put out in depth guides for all the maps on BO3, without you I would've been beside myself in certain cases. I'd also like to thank u/maniax__ for leaving this comment which saved my Revelations run tonight. If anyone is in need of any tips or advice I'd be more than willing to offer how I did it, and if you need a zombies partner on Xbox, PM me. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Blewzei
    [link] [comments]

    Slayer of Casablanca, question concerning the requirements

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hello,

    This evening my friends and I are going to try and get that freaking challenge done. I've just got one question since there seems to be some confusion in the guides I've seen. As far as I know the requirements are the following:

    1. Pommel spending less than 10k per player and 20k as a team
    2. Easter egg with the exact same restrictions as above

    So what's the matter? Some guides say that for the complete EE challenge (2nd) you don't really need to fulfill the second requirement, so that there's no 20k ceiling as a team. Some others on the other hand say that also the second requirement needs to be met. So what's the real requirement?

    Also, can you share jolts? Can you go down? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OverTheReminds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment