• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I am back at it again

    Call of Duty Zombies I am back at it again


    I am back at it again

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Got bored last night so I started making kino

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Started Making Perk Machines In Animal Crossing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Credits to some dude on ig

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Ghana says goodbye, Richtofen.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    In Tandem With My Last Post, Here Are Some Perk Icons I Attempted In Animal Crossing

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I'd catch a grenade for ya

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    The Origins 8 perk setup is so good.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    The legend of the moonwalking zombie

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    logged into my old twitter... 2013 me hits hard

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Saddest moment of my life

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    So i was playing kino on bo1 and it was round 17 witch is my highest solo round on that map (I'm not that good) and I was training the last nova six crawler or what ever the things are called when I decide to complete the 115 EE. I have a ray gun, a packed commando and quick revive, jug, speed cola and double tap. I was still looking for a thunder gun. I start the song and finish the round. Half way through round 18 I die during 115. I will never forgive myself

    submitted by /u/jackdynomite21
    [link] [comments]

    My final thoughts on the zombies storyline and Tag Der Toten ending

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    So, I recently replayed all maps and completed all Easter eggs from WAW - BO4 and i could finally understand the full story. Primis had to die during the Great War in order to break the cycle, which Richtofen couldn't live up to. This ultimately kept the cycle looping and the events of BO3 to keep going.

    I think the ending of BO4 wasn't the one we were expecting and it felt like Treyarch just wanted to quickly tie up all the loose ends, but rewatching and understanding the storyline again... this is what was meant to happen anyways... They needed to sacrifice themselves and destroy the Agarthan Devices otherwise the loop would never end. Therefore they did and it resulted in Samantha and Eddie being sent to an unknown location to be freed.

    From a gameplay perspective, we would never get any other maps but from a storyline perspective, this always needed to happen.

    If you had doubts about the Tag Der Toten ending and didn't enjoy it, I suggest you rewatch zombies storyline videos and fully understand why it ended in the way it did.

    Thank you to Treyarch for making such a brilliant story and having it such a huge part of my and a lot of people's lives.

    It's been 6 months since the ending and it will never end for me, it continues to live on with all the maps and replay-ability!

    So once again... THANK YOU

    submitted by /u/kyberz
    [link] [comments]

    All the time in older zombies

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Little Lost Girl -Art Tribute to the End of Aether

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Weapon Battles #12. Which is your favorite?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    What’s this next to my name in Black Ops 2, think its a Navcard but I don’t know which one

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I recently got CoD on PC, and some random on the server browser has introduced me to what is now one of my favorite mods! (Right behind the Roblox character mod and the mod that adds bots and a 10 player limit). I <3 the modding community so much!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Reverse Rainbow Perk DE EE Completed 1st Attempt

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    COD Zombies chronicles for BO3

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I really want to relive my childhood and it seems like the best option to get zombies chronicles because it's remastered but I don't know if it's worth buying, can anyone tell me if it's good or not. (mostly wanting to play Origins.)

    submitted by /u/RKozuh
    [link] [comments]

    What is this box for on Kino Der Toten remaster?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I haven't had a clutch like this in a long while

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Been craving some zombies, is BO4 zombies still active? Worth it in 2020?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Haven't played zombies in what feels like a decade. I hopped on BO4 Zombies the other day, and it was wild.

    Is BO4 Zombies still worth it? Still active? Should I put my money towards MW at this point?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/deeohdoublegzzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment