• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies It is what it is

    Call of Duty Zombies It is what it is


    It is what it is

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I dont think I was suppose to do that...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    when u walking

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I have the mark..I am cursed

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Prove me wrong

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    First ever Round 100 of mine with the Origins Easter Egg Completed to boot! Feels good man.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    You guys remember this cod?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    After Playing BO3 Zombies, I can now confirm that BO4 Zombies has spoiled me.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    For some background, I played WAW, BO, BO2, and BO4 Zombies, and I completely missed BO3 Zombies. I recently got BO3 w/ Zombie chronicles and it showed me just how easy BO4, the zombies I've been playing all this time, made Zombies.

    I thought BO4 would be harder due to the crack-cocaine zombies coming in as early as round 5. Oh naw, I was wrong. It seems like that extra one hit in BO4 makes such a difference because in BO3, I find myself going down early because I underestimate how fast a zombie can get three hits on you.

    In BO4, If i go down and I get back up, I be like "oh all is well just get the missing perks and don't go down again." In BO3? I get up and start training again, only to realize "FUCK I FORGOT I LOST JUGG!!" And it's game over after trying to edge through a train. Also for some reason I feel like either the Zombie hitbox is much bigger, or the Zombies have virtually zero wind-up time. I get swiped much further away than I normally would get swiped in BO4.

    I get surrounded in BO4? "Oh time for my Chakras of Death!!" In BO3 I find myself habitually trying to activiate it only to realize "oh shit this is BO3 oh shit oh fuck Game Over" or even worse, im pressing my D-pad frantically not remembering that I don't have the "anywhere but here" gobblegum yet and die.

    Wanna play moon? "Hehe Area 51 is just like Classified just without obstacles, I'll be fine." 30 seconds later "GET THESE DOGS TF OFF ME ALREADY!!" Game Over

    BO4 has spoiled me as a Zombies player and I think I will be playing more BO3 to re-honor my recent round 10 runs. Fun as hell tho, Gordi Krov is something different.

    submitted by /u/sonicoduh1125
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to play some Origins on BOII, and my luck was OUT OF TOWN and it started with these two max ammos.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Tag Der Toten Poster Mash Up with Black Ops 2 Misty Teaser Art

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    every god damn time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Easter egg

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hey. I have recently gotten back into zombies and was trying to do some sort of Easter egg. I was wondering which has the best satisfaction after beating it. I am willing to do any map from bo1 to bo3. No bo4 please.

    submitted by /u/BabyBoiTHOThrasher69
    [link] [comments]

    This BO3 mod is insane and I love it

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Which universe did the victis story happen in?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    im confused because they are in the universe where the world gets blown up but they are also in Richthofen's lab

    submitted by /u/ShinylockeYT
    [link] [comments]

    My friend spent 65 hours editing this dope vid. Give him some views, he's trying to get to 100!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Thought I'd show you guys my juggernog hat

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I need an Xbox zombies crew!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have every dlc pack including chronicles, just want a group to do Easter eggs and speed runs and maybe even challenges with! Feel free to pm me!

    submitted by /u/SapphireGaming26
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies is finally Fun again

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Honestly this quarantine has thrown me back into zombies and I haven't enjoyed the game so much since bo3 first released.! Hope everybody is having fun and staying safe!

    submitted by /u/BlinkRetro
    [link] [comments]

    Watch out for this death barrier. This is something BO4 did better than BO3, the death barriers didnt insta kill. So annoying when they place them in th playable area.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Probably been done before considering it's been nearly 2 years, but i figured out an estimate for a level 1-MAX in a single game using the Ballistic Knife/Yellow House method on Alpha Omega. Top Image being with Double XP and Bottom Image without it.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Future Zombies for Treyarch

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    U know I'm starting to theorize but what if instead of an Aether reboot we just move on and if Treyarch are allowed to continue chaos then they just continue the story from where it left off

    submitted by /u/JeriShow22
    [link] [comments]

    Despite all the criticism towards WW2 Zombies, I have to say it is one of my favorite modes to play. Sadly the rough start of Cod WW2 made it so that people didn’t even give it a chance.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Is there a discord server for zombies?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Are there any good zombies discord servers to meet up with people and play? I am not the biggest fan of PlayStation communities so Idk where else i can find teammate.

    submitted by /u/Livaqz
    [link] [comments]

    round 115 on every chronicles map

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    hi, today i hit my first 115 on bo3 and really wanted to get it for all ZC maps and for SOE. Do you guys have strats for the maps. Preferable the fastest ones bcs i can use all the mega gumballs. It makes it a lot easier to get ammo and weapons from the box. I really appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/reinierboiiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment