• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Love him or hate him, he’s spitting straight fax. Or is he not 😳

    Call of Duty Zombies Love him or hate him, he’s spitting straight fax. Or is he not ��


    Love him or hate him, he’s spitting straight fax. Or is he not ��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    400 hours later, I've finally finished my Black Ops Zombies minigame in Minecraft! Download in the comments!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    My Blops 1 disc is broken but at least I have this shirt

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    This really hurts...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    The first time is always special

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    beat the giant knife only record!!! last one was round 30 to my knowledge

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Isolation finally helping me find time to attempt this.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Arguably some of the greatest pieces of lore in the zombies mythos. So much missed opportunity to not FLESH this stuff out in my opinion.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Just a mini update for my black ops zombies map five in minecraft :) enjoy! Made on ps4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm proud to have got to this round. However, I was running the stage training strategy but began to get overwhelmed at round 57. Are there any alternative strategies that people use to get into the higher rounds?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Zombies Map Olympics: Round 1, Part 4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Yeah I know confusing title but a while back I made a mistake in one of the polls so I'll have to do it again. Buried vs Revelations. I'd vote Buried.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jacksharp89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can buy these? Been wanting some for ages, try to start my zombies collection.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Did Easter Eggs Ruin Zombies?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    When I say Easter Eggs, I mean like BO3 to BO4 since the old games didn't have Easter eggs as crazy as the ones in the new games. Now here's the question, Did Easter Eggs ruin Zombies? Tell me what you think In the comments.

    submitted by /u/DynamiteDom1003
    [link] [comments]

    I never bought zombie chronicles but I got on bo3 today and it says I have all the maps is this happening to anyone else?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    It was going so well...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Should I buy black ops 3+zombies chronicles?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    It's on sale on Xbox for the rest of the day.

    Some context: BO4 was my first zombies experience and I got really into it. Some diamond skins, many attempts at Easter eggs by myself (only completed IX tho) and I got the black ops pass last week when it went on sale because I was desperate for more maps.

    That said, I've heard from friends that BO4 is really different from previous zombies and I'm concerned that it might be too frustrating to deal with different mechanics to enjoy black ops 3. How different is it? Are previous zombies really that much harder/more primitive? N00b question, I know, but I'd appreciate all perspectives.

    submitted by /u/superkirbz13
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you experienced mephistopheles?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Just curious to see this communities thoughts on my favorite boss fight ever. What was your experience with lee ross the devil himself?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/danman1316
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Map Olympics: Round 1, Part 19:

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Okay, 2 more left after this one. Pretty sure I haven't done Kino in BO3. Anyway, Kino vs Verrüct, both BO3. Should be easy judging by the other polls.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jacksharp89
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re not quite gonna get it

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    [Exo-Zombies] How to keep the last zombie alive?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Recently picked up Exo-Zombies again having not played it since the AW season and remember the last zombie(s) would die off after a few minutes so decided to see if this was still the case and on early maps it seems to be the case but I managed to keep 2 zombies for over 25 mins on Carrier and 15 mjbs on Decent so is there anyone who still plays EZ that can maybe shed some light on this?

    Is there a way to keep zombies permanently on all maps? Did they fix it on the last 2 maps only? Did I get lucky??

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DeathBringerZen
    [link] [comments]

    POLL: What is the BEST Black Ops 1 Zombies Map?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    What do you think is the BEST Black Ops 1 Zombies Map? Yesterday I did a poll on the best WaW Zombies map, so if you havent voted, you should do it right now. Anyway tomorrow I'll be doing black ops 2 zombies and so forth, I hope everyone is enjoying these polls!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/alansgotitcovered
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops 1 Easter eggs in order (No spoiler please I like to find & make them myself)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I have Black ops 1 with all DLCs and I was wondering what would happen if I didn't do the Easter eggs in order (Easter egg for each map) would that mess the story because it is ordered or they're not connected to each other (sorry for bad English but I think my question is clean enought)

    submitted by /u/Clash_Town
    [link] [comments]

    The Failure Olympics: BO3

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I will be doing the inverse of the Olympics I held earlier. This time for the worst map per game and have them compete for total failure. I would include Dead Ops 2 but there are only 6 slots per poll

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Spy_C_of_the_Force
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment