• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies does she tho? 😤😤

    Call of Duty Zombies does she tho? ����


    does she tho? ����

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Imagine a vaccine for COVID-19 is found and this guy shows up

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Happy Easter! (I tried)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    These were the days my boys

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hope you guys are having a safe and happy Easter, Here have a few Easter egg!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Smh fuckin monkeys

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    recently made a perkaholic emblem, lemme know what you think!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    First time playing with bots and this happens.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I bought buried today

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    POLL: What is the BEST WaW Zombies Map?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    What do you think is the best WaW zombies map? I am filling this up with random words because then the post gets removed and I really want to see your guys' opinions. I will also be later doing bo1,bo2,bo3, and bo4 zombie maps, but obviously not including the zombies chronicles.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/alansgotitcovered
    [link] [comments]

    The best zombies luck.....literally ever

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Kind of a weird clutch back when I played IW zombies (IK it's not Treyarch but anyway)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    B. Anderson knew what he was doing

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    A design I made for the PS5 Controller

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Dying wish and quick revive perk?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    So I was playing Bo4 the other day and my perks are usually set up as Stamin-up/Electric-Burst/Quick revive/Dying wish

    The highest round Iv'e gotten was round 48 on IX I'm new to Bo4 just got the game like a week and a half ago so i was trying to beat that record of 48 and get to like at least 60 or so.

    (Heres my question) So when dying wish is activated does quick revive not work because i got hit and dying wish activated and then when it stopped and i got hit some more I died and My quick revive didn't work and revive me? To be sure i clipped it and sure enough i had quick revive and it didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Travion0
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: On BO4 Zombies, Joining a Match In Progress Will Let You Keep Your Talisman

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Have tested this on Blood of the Dead, Alpha Omega, Tag der Toten, and Voyage of Despair. You MUST NOT join a match that is on round 1, else you must exit the application or your talisman will be deducted. You need to join a match at round 2 or above.

    All talismans from every category will work with this method.

    submitted by /u/TrustInUma
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people that want to help/teach me the easter egg for bo3 zombies

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Maps i have are shadows of evil, der eisendrache, revelations and i also have chronicles but only maps i wanna learn on there is moon origins and shangri-la so if your will to teach me and helpnme to the easter eggs then add me on ps4 @ KoDaK3434 i wanna learn not just b carried threw them i do know some thing in most of the maps

    submitted by /u/Kwp34
    [link] [comments]

    I've never had this happen before. What I get for trying to play a 10 year old game.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Revisiting Bo3. Forgot I made bored games as an emblem

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    SoE Easter Egg final step

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Just a little bit confused on the train-shocking step. My friends and I killed the shadow man and the giant gate worm spawned. I then got blessed with lagging out but we were very uncertain on what to do next.

    submitted by /u/ShortCockLongBalls
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random drawing with 3 boss zombies....not really sure what to put for the background

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    My life just got tried by treyarch

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Y'all just now I was halfway through the filling 100 souls step on the moon Easter egg solo and I really got disconnected from the servers :////

    submitted by /u/papa-mids
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline Questions #2

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I did this thread a few weeks ago and it seemed to be popular, so I figured I'd do it again.

    A lot of people often ask storyline questions on here, I'm going to do the opposite. What are some of your questions/misunderstandings about the storyline?

    submitted by /u/thecaljitsu
    [link] [comments]

    PSA to BO3 PC Players: Regarding A Public Game Script Kiddie

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    There have been reports of a Script Kiddie going into public games and resetting player stats (a la a fresh start)

    If you care about your rank then I would recommend staying out of public games

    If you have been reset see if Activision Support can help you

    Keep your Stats Safe lads.

    (https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/comments/fyxgci/bo3_i_got_deranked_by_a_modder_in_zombies_and_im/)

    submitted by /u/BehemothicKobes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment