• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally struck round 200 on Classified. Going for the WR.

    Call of Duty Zombies Finally struck round 200 on Classified. Going for the WR.


    Finally struck round 200 on Classified. Going for the WR.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I'm making a series about COD Zombies drawings in GTA SA style. Here's a sample from BO2 Zombies.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Apologies for the poor photoshop

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I recently got back into zombies

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    For real tho, how tf did Richtofen not blow up when he made it to the moon?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I personally prefer BO4 over BO3. Here's why:

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Straight to the point: I think both are great games. I prefer BO4. Here's why:

    -Gun variety is like 10x better than BO3

    -Health cap at round 35 means all guns remain useful, but still are unique and vary in how effective they are, unlike BO3 where every gun turns in to the same gun due to the health increasing beyond bullets and AATs are the only thing that can work on high rounds in terms of normal guns. And at that point, it doesn't even matter what gun you use anymore

    -Mastery camos and much better weapon customization

    -8 maps (or, 7, when not including Classified) that all feature a main quest that all can be done solo. I feel the main quests are overall much better in BO4 than 3. BO3 has Shadows that cannot be done Solo, Zetsubou that I personally like but doesn't offer much in its quest, Gorod Krovi which is a clusterfuck imo due to the valve step and steps that feel they are designed for mega gumballs, Revelations which is one of the biggest RNG quest we've had with tedious steps that don't make sense, and DE which is amazing. But BO4, I feel all quests are overall great. Even BotD, even though it's definitely the most tedious and difficult of them, it offers such great moments that it's worth doing.

    -Huge variety in characters, with 5 different crews of characters

    -Custom mutations (which is really underrated imo), as well as difficulty settings

    -Perks. Say what you want about how the perks' personalities are downgraded, I agree with that. But the variety is so, so much better. In BO3, you HAVE to use Quick Revive and Jugg, and Double Tap is just horribly balanced. In BO4, I feel like I don't have to use anything, but everything is great to use in their own gameplay style. I run different perks every game, and from gameplays I see, everyone else does too. In BO3, you won't see a gameplay video or play yourself where you don't pick up at least Jugg and QR. The balance and variety is simply better in BO4.

    -I personally prefer elixirs over gums, since you can strategically use them instead of hoping to get the right one from the gumball machine. They're also better balanced than gums.

    -Grenades actually do damage this time around

    -Grenades recharge, making them more useful, especially special grenades like Monkeys

    -Small quality-of-life things, like seing how many times you've done the main quest, Max Ammos filling the mag, power-ups not spawning right away, etc.

    So yeah! Just wanted to post, as I love BO4 :) Of course they're both amazing games, but I feel BO4 gets shit on too much. I saw for instance one post where a player got disconnected in BO4 recently, and everyone jumped the wagon and said "lol that's typical BO4" and stuff. But BO3 disconnection videos are posted regularely, and I don't see anyone complain there, even though it happens much more often than in BO4.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Round 98 Moon 0 downs disconnect, my highest round so far!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Revelations Round 255 Flawless with classic gum only

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Revelations Round 255 Flawless with classic gum only

    My last post got deleted, not sure why because I'm a reddit noob but I just had the idea to post this here. My game was 42 hours and I had been attempting it for 6 months. The full gameplay is highlighted on my twitch channel besides 249-255 which is on my youtube channel.

    Edit: My youtube and twitch channels are andy_roo_81 if you want to see some of my other games or if you want to watch some gameplay of this game to see how I did it.

    https://preview.redd.it/uqivzkf31x451.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=4528abb01b52f903b0eb1225bc3bc1bf0b093a8d

    submitted by /u/andy_roo_69
    [link] [comments]

    War of Agartha. (Extra writing to fit limit, don't mind.)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Oooo cheeky 54 on the houses coming my way

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I noticed that in solo, Verrückt is spelt correctly, but in public games, it’s VERRÃ CKT.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    My actual first origins easter egg completion, sort of...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of this who’s who? perk redesign?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    What better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than taking it back to 2010 and get all those nostalgia feels

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Simplistic Nikolai Background

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    on origins i called the tank but i got crushed. I had quick revive and now i’m stuck in the tank and can’t get out. what should i do? do i need to restart?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I have played zombies for years, but i never played origins

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    i started playing origins about a week ago, and just yesterday completed the easter egg. I dont know why i havent played it sooner, one of the best maps by far and one of my favorite easter eggs

    submitted by /u/WetBlanket27
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my mega tier list. I can see an argument for some being pushed up or down a tier. Tell me what you think.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Listen to that rapid fire

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I actually want to see which game people like more

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    My lucky day

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    The lag lol..

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Shadows of evil EE

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    SoE Easter egg

    Need 3 others for Xbox shadows Easter egg, no mic cause controllers knackered but I know the steps, GT: blobbyboyle789 (ancient gamer tag so go easy yeah ?)

    submitted by /u/boyley72115
    [link] [comments]

    My gobblegum list, feel free to disagree with it if you don't like it too much

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment