• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Who is it gonna be?

    Call of Duty Zombies Who is it gonna be?


    Who is it gonna be?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    My zombies perk ideas. (I am not a good artist.)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Going to the LAST button on the Bomb Step... You can hear my pain...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Electric Cherry Progress (inside of the machine is almost done.)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I drew Jessica Rose from Shadows of evil, it’s my favorite map and the first one I ever played, it holds a special place in my heart

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    One burst of the raygun mark 2 non paped in bo4 is enough to get a kill on round 101. It wasn’t that good in the other games.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Treyarch should create full CG cutscenes for the cartoon ones that we got in Black Ope 4.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    It still bugs me to this day. I have followed this story from the beginning for literally more than half my life, and when they started making CG cutscenes it just made it so much cooler in my opinion. Information can be conveyed so much better through good animation.

    It would be a dream come true if during their next game or whatever they released full remade CG cutscenes for Black Ops 4 and releases them on YouTube or if possible replace the cartoon ones in game. I can only imagine watching the ending of zombies in their CG style. It would be so good I think.

    submitted by /u/skulutor
    [link] [comments]

    Best BO4 non-wonder weapon gun?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    My personal favorite is the Mozu. It's operator mod Skull Splitter is a oneshot to the head up to mid-30 to 40 rounds, and it synergizes so with electric burst since you reload so often and staminup because of pistols having low weight. The Maddox is also imo one of if not the best AR because EchoFire is basically a built in Double Tap. Also, let's not forget the packed trebuchet, which basically turns into a shotgun version of a China lake.

    submitted by /u/VikingCreed
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Infinite warfare was good but people gave it to much backlash just because the multiplayer was bad but zombies was really good so was campaign

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/carloslmao
    [link] [comments]

    Voyage of despair boss fight is unfair

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    TIL: During the Der Eisendrache Easter egg, you don't press on the Kronorium. You press on the little computer next to it!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I finished the tutorial for bo4 zombies !!! I actually injoy the game it’s very casual

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    What's a quick way to rank up on bo3?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I was prestige master level 400 on ps4 and recently switched to PC, I'm looking to grind my way back up again. What's the fastest way? Thanks in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/IceColdCrusade
    [link] [comments]

    Makeing memes is hard

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Boredom/give challenge ples

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Hey me and my friend are playing bo4 zombies and we're getting kinda bored. Anybody got some fun challenges to do?(IX or BOTD)

    submitted by /u/UC_AP43
    [link] [comments]

    (Gorod Krovi Boss) 10 shots is a waste off bullets. We’ll just use 8 :P

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Having Widow’s Wine on a No Jugg challenge kinda gets rid of the point of the challenge

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I've been watching a lot of high rounds streams, and going for high rounds myself, and came across a bunch of "No Jugg" challenges. I'm almost every single one, they're using Widow's. Widow's is just as good, if not better than Jugg on most maps. The only maps where I'd rather have Jugg for high rounds on are Shangri-La, because of damage taken by the baby zombies and Napalms, or for the Kino der Toten alley strat.

    Ascension training in spawn is sooooo easy, even without jugg, Shadows camping in waterfront, since you can easily regain widows if your hit, and especially Ice staff camping on origins. I'd rather have Widow's, electric cherry, speed cola, or quick revive than have jugg.

    submitted by /u/1cum
    [link] [comments]

    Request for Media

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find the Black Ops 1 looping video of being teleported. The bluish teleporting with random images and text when using the teleported.

    submitted by /u/codex115
    [link] [comments]

    help with Zns

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    i recently did the DE EE so now i want to do zns, the thing is i never played it bf, i've watched videos and etc but i fell like its so much. do someone have a strategy of witch things to do first, witch plants to grow, weapons to buy, those sort of stuff. thx in advance

    submitted by /u/Vins22
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i Can find the head but cant Pick it up. Can somebody help? I’m on PS4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I was trying to buy a shotgun not the ray gun anyways why did I get it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Question about black ops 2 super Easter Egg

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    So my friends and I plan on doing the black ops 2 easter eggs on ps3, about 2 years ago another group of people and I also attempted them but only ended up doing the richtofen tranzit side. Can I still do the richtofen side with this new team and have it work? From what I know I think I just can't start the maxis side until I finish

    Off topic question but does anyone know if sony will remove trophies for you? I got modded all trophies on bo2 back in 2018 and would like them removed but I don't see that happening

    submitted by /u/WhoCares1909
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment