• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies The Denizens are Everywhere

    Call of Duty Zombies The Denizens are Everywhere


    The Denizens are Everywhere

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    First time playing Origins since the original version. Used to play till the sun came up. Its good to be back.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I have finally achieved Round 100 on U.S.S Mount Olympus on WWII!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Did I get lucky?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    "The Panzer Soldat ---

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Friend killed me with a ballistic knife. Is this a mechanic?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Black Texture Glitch on BO1 // Has anyone experienced this before? I’m on Xbox One and the rocks on cotd, the arms of zombies on shang, and the water on Area 51/grass of the biodome on moon have this texture glitch.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Clutch old school style on Town.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Controversial Opinion: Moon was the best “ending” to a zombies season

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    If you look at the moon ending with pre bo2-bo4 glasses it was a awesome and mindblowing ending. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the only ending that didn't upset the community back when it came out. The origins ending pissed everyone off at first because it was supposedly kids playing with toys the whole time, revelations pissed everyone off (some have come to terms with it now however) because the whole storyline is one big time loop, and tag pissed everyone off because of how unsatisfying and rushed it was. Also this is just subjective but Moons ending was dark if you don't consider bo2-bo4s storyline, the other 3 unknowingly send rockets to the earth leaving you permanently trapped on the moon until you're eventually killed by the undead. A lot more believable and realistic than the other endings

    submitted by /u/Fhs3854
    [link] [comments]

    Wow this Dark Matter 2.0 camo looks sick

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Alpha omega is underrated

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I honestly don't understand why people don't like alpha omega. Is it just because its on BO4?

    AO should be ranked alongside a map like der isendrache. Both are set up to cater to all levels of zombies players. Want to drop in, hit the box a couple times and mess around? No problem. Doing the lock down and the nova vents isn't that hard. If you want to go a step further, the 4 wonder weapon set up (just like DE and other good maps) is available, and is probably the easiest set of 4 to obtain. For the more advanced players, theres a main EE quest to keep you busy. As for the map its self, ya its a remake of nuketown, but they added so much playability to that original small survival map. And it fits in well with the story line.

    TL:DR AO is the best map on BO4 and I don't know why people hate it

    submitted by /u/origionalgmf
    [link] [comments]

    Why is bo4 so hated by the community?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    So I never played bo4 whilst it was the current game, I think I had maybe one match of ix with a mate who'd never played zombies and that was it. Recently though, I came back and played a couple matches of ix and voyage and I really enjoyed it. Ix obviously is better than voyage, but even on voyage I enjoyed the game. This might be because of me not being around when it was new, but I don't understand why people hate it so much?

    submitted by /u/Jxshe18
    [link] [comments]

    The clutch of the century(not really)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Never noticed this on moon, or here anyone talk about it, could It be an apothican?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I know no one plays this anymore, but I still think it’s pretty badass.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Finally I had a shot of the pre-patch Sliq...1 shot really is all you need

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Thanks Game...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Question: Why does everyone know about the dentist chair in verruckt but nobody talks about the bookcase in shi no numa?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Took this from a YouTube video I made. I was very frustrated

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Ww2 worth playing?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I haven't played much ww2 zombies but I have the season pass. Is it worth redownloading to play? I've heard everything beyond dlc 1 isn't any good but some people here seem to really enjoy it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/i_fryman
    [link] [comments]

    Only 90s kids remember

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Which version of Damned is correct?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I tried learning Damned in my piano, but i found 2 different versions.

    Version 1(sounds the correct one): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrmrPGUifYA

    Version 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Gc34IQpYw

    The difference is the way in which the keys are played(i think). For example, version 1 goes mostly from left to right, but version 2 goes from right to left. Which one is the right one?

    submitted by /u/Mystic_Bl4z3r
    [link] [comments]

    “Zombies” mode

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    How do y'all feel about this.
    I don't know how I feel about playing "zombies" then there are mini bosses like panzer. Or monsters. Like it's not that I don't like them. It's just. It's a zombies game. So why is there some non-zombie enemies. And again. I'm not saying I don't like them. It's just annoying sometimes. It does keep things interesting though. And I don't know any other good substitute.

    submitted by /u/wessaid3
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Battles #41. Which is your favorite?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment