• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Here's Misty from BO2 Zombies

    Call of Duty Zombies Here's Misty from BO2 Zombies


    Here's Misty from BO2 Zombies

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Help JohnyJ25 get Die Rise Remastered!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Here is an updated, more correct version of my previous post that somebody ask me to make

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Here are some heavy reference studies I did using the Mob Of the Dead cutscene!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Exactly 4 years ago i had a violent mental breakdown. Treyarch Zombies brought back so much life and joy into my life that I made this poster.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    It's the only videos that have been in my recommended

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    learning mouse and keyboard be like:

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    My zombie map tiers, let me know what you guys think in the comments

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    The Ray Gun Mark II has been added to my arsenal

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Here we have the excellence that is Black Ops 4 ladies and gentlemen.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    My first R100 coop, wanted at least 120 but my friends keeps on being disconnected from the server. Someone knows whats is causing this issue?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    After disconnecting mid boss fight a couple of days, I managed to finally beat it flawless.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    AOTRT, so much fun!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Just had a game on this map after doing high rounds on Shaolin and Rave yesterday and I'm blown away! When it first came out my boyfriend and I were really focused on completing the EE which we didn't enjoy so much and then never picked it up again, but high rounds is so fun! We'd never used the blueprints to build any of the traps like the hypnotizer, they were really fun to use, the map flowed a lot better than I remembered when trying to do ee steps, even the aliens weren't that annoying. I can't believe we didn't spend more time just enjoying this zombies mode, Infinity Ward did an amazing job and I'm so sad Lee Ross won't be working on anything again. I never even got to know the guns properly and some of them are much better than I remembered. So much fun

    submitted by /u/pussinboots88
    [link] [comments]

    My tier list for Non-Treyarch maps

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Bad quality pic, not flawless, and it took me 8 thousand damn tries but i finally got the rev solo EE under an hour

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Proof of Misty's character model update in Black Ops 2

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    This subreddit should have a dedicated page for guides on custom maps, as we seem in a drought of zombies content, a lot of people have been diving into custom zombies and it'd be cool to have guides for maps like Leviathan.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    What’s the best staff on bo3 origins?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Just bought chronicles. Is everything the same as bo2?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/reddittom1
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion thread

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I'm curious as to what unpopular opinions everyone has here.

    Here's a few of mine

    Nikolai is one of my least favourite characters, especially Ultimis

    Gorod Krovi is decent at best

    I can't stand the Ray Gun Mk2

    SoE is the best looking map

    Shi No Numa is the most boring map to date

    Bo1 is the best zombies game and didn't have any bad maps.

    Origins is nowhere near as great as people say it is

    The Zetsubou EE boss is the most difficult one.

    EDIT:

    Why are people downvoting comments? It's literally for stuff most people wouldn't agree with lmao

    submitted by /u/VanillaHorses
    [link] [comments]

    BO2 Zombies Lagging in Solo on PC! Please help me fix this !! Campaign and multiplayer work fine, Zombies is unplayable! (Video proof)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Call of the dead or Classified.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I cant afford every map and am slowly building my maps when I can. But I want Call of the dead and Classified and cant choose between. Which map is better?

    submitted by /u/zadeypops
    [link] [comments]

    Do the crews know that they’re in a cycle?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    As far as I know it's only primis richtofen and Samantha that are aware they're stuck in a Groundhog Day but I'm probably wrong

    submitted by /u/Fhs3854
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment