• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies hey everyone! i drew a paralyzer on paint rate it pls!!

    Call of Duty Zombies hey everyone! i drew a paralyzer on paint rate it pls!!


    hey everyone! i drew a paralyzer on paint rate it pls!!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    One of the best free gobblegums

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Moving and thought I would take a picture of the shrine before it goes into storage for a while

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Girlfriend had this image of us made for my birthday, but they gave her some crappy laser gun. I went ahead and upgraded her to her favorite zombies gun, the Mark 2.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Finally finished my PC today. Built this guy so I can finally play custom zombies.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Easy jukes

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    First time back on CotD after years. Have to say that it is a top tier map. Got its issues but god its fun

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I got to round 36 and no one rage quit! Not even Richtofen, who I don't think ever got over 10000 points. Also my first time having 100000 points at once.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Die rise no kill challenge

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    New follow up: So I made it to round 18 because I had perma jug had 0 kills I think I'm getting better at this

    submitted by /u/1and0nly1013
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Black Ops 2 season pass?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I know it's late for me to consider it but I started playing zombies when Shadows came out and I'm having a great time with a lot of the maps in bo3, iw, and bo4, but I really want to try out Bo2, especially Buried and MOTD, is it still worth it?

    submitted by /u/zk9172
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 zombies

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Is it easy to get into bo3 zombies games still today? What maps are active and How long does it take because I'm thinking about getting it again

    submitted by /u/tlowe16
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of the Nova crawlers! (It’s pretty bad I know.)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Way to turn off the constant zombie groans in the BO3 Zombies menu?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I just got it yesterday, I can't find a way to turn it off, but it's already getting a bit annoying, and I'm just trying to listen to the music while matches are loading 😂 I don't need the groans to remind me that I'm in zombies mode 30 times a minute

    Edit: Comments helped me find the answer, it's in the Audio options, go to Advanced Volume, and then turning down Voice Volume turns down the zombies

    submitted by /u/InnsmouthShoreman
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone hope the next iteration of zombies has a really in depth progression system?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    I was thinking about the zombies and how the progression system was always a little lacking...

    We first saw it in BO2 with the Skull emblems, and no one really understood how it worked other than high rounds or KD...

    BO3 we had a levelling system that unlocked guns, basic gobblegum and let you customise your load out with camps and attachments. Really good changes to be honest, not much bad to say about this one.

    BO4... pretty much rolls off the back of black ops 3 I'm terms of progression, but also throws in the controversial perk system, meaning you have to level up to unlock perks. Not really a huge improvement, but the perk system definitely spiced up the gameplay a little bit, whether you liked it or not. Black ops 4 also changed the health system for zombies, so it capped out after a while making higher rounds somewhat easier, meaning high round progression was a lot better for the average player

    Now for the next iteration I would hope we see some interesting changes. I doubt many people want an overhaul of gameplay mechanics like how perks were changed in BO4, but I think they could add some features that would enhance the gameplay and customisation.

    I'm particular, I think a skill tree would be very cool, giving you options to invest skill points into a variety of abilities. They could range in power and point cost, from something like +5/10/15% damage/health/speed/ammo count increase for a cost of 1/2/3 skill points to something like hold an additional perk for 5 skill points

    Something like this would add a lot to the game in terms of customisation and variation from player to player. The main idea would be to make you stronger as you level up, without removing the need for perks etc, and people would have to experiment a little to discover the meta for each playstyle, ie high rounders/speed runners etc.

    Not really sure what else to add, but I feel like a satisfying progression system would really help in zombies, as I think it's fair to say that for the average player, it's quite easy to burn out trying to get high rounds all the time, and having something additional to reward the player between games would be nice

    submitted by /u/Mickmack12345
    [link] [comments]

    COD IW: Zombies in Spaceland OST

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I need your help guys.

    Can someone please give me the YouTube link to the Zombies in Spaceland OST. Some guy uploaded all the songs in one video. He also got the Soundtracks for all the DLCs. The videos are blocked in my region.

    submitted by /u/Direct-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    I suck at art, but this has been on my mind.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Yaaay more custom perks. “Moonshine Shoes” straight from Ascension Group

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    What bo3 map should I get?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I currently own der eisendrache and zombies chronicles and I was wondering which Bo3 map I should acquire next? Thanks for advice

    submitted by /u/sexymatttpatty
    [link] [comments]

    Cod Boz mobile black screen on launching

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I wanted to play Boz mobile on my new phone which has Android 10 but the game shows black screen when I open it. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ArgonSpectrum
    [link] [comments]

    Soe Easter egg

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I'm trying to so the soe ee i know all the steps. I find a group of 4 we get pap open by round 2. We get our eggs this guy has 1more spot to do then he just leaves... The same thing happened to us the next game. I hate this can anyone help? Please

    submitted by /u/wheech001
    [link] [comments]

    Is that a sore loser I hear?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    9 hours of well spent time

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Is anyone else scared that someone is gonna find all your scribbles of keeper symbols and think you’re crazy?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment