• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I'll never financially recover from this

    Call of Duty Zombies I'll never financially recover from this


    I'll never financially recover from this

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    A study portrait of Ultimus Richtofen! Been really enjoying making these.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    My biggest clutch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Love these wonder weapon blueprints from Treyarch

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    I like Die Rise, honestly

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    BO2 is my favourite in the series. And die rise is my fav map in There. It has my favourite crew, a good buildable wonder weapon, it looks amazing for my eyes and the movement and gameplay are amazing. I really want more pepole to share my opinion

    submitted by /u/NathanPlays6
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly , which are the worst Nova 6 crawlers in your opinion ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Pretty cool I picked up today!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Day 11 - "The perfect cure for a hangover!" Skullsplitter Stout - $3000

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    'Sanctuary' calling card tip - for those grinding for 100% in BO4 Zombies

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    'Sanctuary' challenge : avoid damage from 80 traps using Anti-Entrapment

    It seems like the most boring/time consuming one since you have to use different traps, if you weren't doing it every single match while playing normally, but i've a found a method where you can get 8 traps by single use of the elixir.

    It will require the katana (for more running speed) and alpha omega DLC, if you are fast enough you can get 8 with lvl 1 katana, if not 6 or 7, with lvl 2 you can get 8 almost everytime.

    Basically there are 4 traps in the underground area, and they have 2 different forms, when the eletricity is on the bottom coils, and when it is in the top ones. I've found out that it counts as 2 different traps for the challenge.

    Bascially start on the storage trap, activate the trap, use the elixir and use the katana in that order, pass over: storage trap -> generators trap -> lounge trap -> dinner trap (you have to pass over each trap at least 2 times, one in each form of the trap).

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    From argentina to the universe 63, there are my recently finish PERK-A-COLAS

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Round 255 on every bo3 map

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I find it absolutely hilarious and frustrating that the xbox one leaderboards are flooded with cocky players claiming 255 rounds on all maps in their emblems. On some maps, it is literally impossible to get 255, and some maps, 255 has not been reached yet by the best players in the entire world. I don't consider myself to be anything but average when it comes to zombies, but when I'm looking through the leaderboards and see that I'm ranked 1141 for a high round, and the top 100+ players are all 200+ rounds that have never even been achieved, it's so infuriating to me. I understand bo3 is a dead game and leaderboards dont matter, blah blah blah, I'm just voicing my opinion on the situation.

    submitted by /u/ZombiesAreSlow
    [link] [comments]

    Rocked that og ascension today loved every second of it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    First try for a round fifty and I’m sad now

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    One has to go , what you picking ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    COD Zombies is just more complicated pac-man...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Think about it you run away from these things and can't really hurt them until you pick up guns and other weapons to kill them. You go through different levels of difficulty except they look the same, and you collect score.

    submitted by /u/SuperStorm12
    [link] [comments]

    Six months after release, it’s comforting to know that Dead of the Nights EE cutscene is still as buggy as ever

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    My brother is sharing his steam library with me so I can play BO2. Since I can't buy a DLC for a game I don't own, can I gift the DLC to him and then get it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    title. I've heard the DLC gets shared to the borrower if the borrower doesn't have the base game but I need confirmation.

    submitted by /u/Gletchh
    [link] [comments]

    So this is where perks come from.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    SOE EE with half experience/half inexperienced players

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    How hard is the SOE EE with 2 good players and 2 average players? Me and 1 of my friends have definitely been getting more hardcore as far as EE in the past few months (did DE, ZNS, and the giant if you can call that an EE) and are trying to get all the main EE on bo3. We're working on GK with just us 2 but since SOE takes 4 we're trying to figure out if we can do it with 2 friends who are average or if it's better to find 2 more experienced players in the community. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tatersalad96
    [link] [comments]

    For those who didn't experience IW Zombies (Season Pass Included - on Sale until July 16th)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Almost Clutched It, I WAS FLAWLESS until i went down twice on round 25 due to forgetting to activate 'talk about regen' elixir... how Unlucky do i feel -.- :(

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Regarding the mark 3s

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Just recently found out there's a way in multiplying the mark 3s via Someone going on the dragon with them and the other players spam the box. Has this been patched??

    submitted by /u/Clod-Strifle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer the Original or the Chronicles version of origins ? (Or any other ZC map and it’s original ? )

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I personally like the BO2 Version more but I think you could argue that some chronicles maps have done better than their originals . What do you think ?

    submitted by /u/TopKeKLuuL
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Der Toten Secret

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    So when you find the secret in Tag Der Toten it shows Mars and plays the Shangri-La theme, So my question is that is Shangri-La on Mars it is it just Treyarch poking fun at the community?

    submitted by /u/Professor-cumlord
    [link] [comments]

    Secret Room Ceiling?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment