• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies The IX Hellaphant is one of the most badass boss in zombies

    Call of Duty Zombies The IX Hellaphant is one of the most badass boss in zombies


    The IX Hellaphant is one of the most badass boss in zombies

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    40,000 people on ps4 alone did it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Round 200 on Rave in the Redwoods | took 54h to get

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I like the Ultimus more.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    How to get Karma on this sub

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Who else loved this map since it’s drop ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Takeo Masaki study portrait in Zetsubou No Shima!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Thoughts for the new perk system ? Hopefully something for COD 2020 drops this month ಠ_ಠ

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Richtofen spreading awareness

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Am I right?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Which is the best BO4 map , IX or Ancient evil ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Everybody is ignoring their feelings��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Don't ask why I made this. Just turn the sound on.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    this may not be very impressive for most of you but i just completed the DE easter egg for my first time ever! happy 4th of july!!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    It’s the 16th May and this just dropped . What you playing first ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Was BOTD actually a bad map or was it simple overshadowed by MOTD? (genuinely asking)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    What custom perks are so well done , that they could end up in a treyarch game ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What tier would you rank this beast of a weapon ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Why round 100 and not round 101? If you quit the game on round 100 you technically only beat 99 rounds? (Not trying to discredit anyone’s achievement. Just curious).

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Before I joined this subreddit I made sure I got to round 101, but it seems like the consensus is 100 rounds. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/BigBok-
    [link] [comments]

    This is why you shouldn't switch a weapon before reloading it.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Very happy with how these turned out

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Me and my friend just got gorod krovi and we made fun of the loading screen

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Seeing this gets me mixed feelings . On the one hand you have the ending and completion to one of the best storylines in video game history , on the other hand however ... You have the embodiment of disappointment and lazy story writing for some fans . What’s your take on the Aether ending ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    bo4 zombies

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    What's people thinking about bo4 zombies? I've been a zombies player most my life and played through waw to bo3. When bo4 came out I never bought it as I didn't like the sound of the changes such as perks and the mechanics. Recently I found it quite cheap of a local selling page on Facebook for £5 so I bought it and played the three base maps - Ix, blood of the dead and voyage of despair. I'm quite enjoying it if I'm honest. It's so much more fast paced than bo3 which I play the most. I'm not the biggest fan of the perk system and some of the mechanics but I think it's a perfectly good zombie game. I've played IX the most and I think it's an incredible map. The whole process of getting the wonder weapon and setting up is great. The training area in the spawn is great and I struggle to get bored. I got through to round 50 with ease and was not bored. I have played a few games of blood and achieved relatively high round, obtained the magma gat and the hells retriever (still yet to do the redeemer) but imo I would rather have the wraith fires as they do a lot more Damage and can help you get out of a sticky situation. I recently bought classified and it is so simple, much easier than five and it's very enjoyable. I love the aspect of pack a punch and the new areas. I haven't played any of the other maps but I enjoy the base ones. Voyage is ever confusing and I haven't played much of that as I struggle to grasp it and understand the confusing lay out. I have heard most people hate that map but I struggle to hate any zombies map even down to transit. I think every map has innovations and something different and even if I don't enjoy the map as much as others. I really enjoy playing zombies in general. My favourite of all time is still mob, followed closely by shadows and der eisendrach. What's your guys opinions on bo4?

    submitted by /u/johnnewell-x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment