• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I just met the smith plays in downtown Halifax, really nice guy, made my day :)

    Call of Duty Zombies I just met the smith plays in downtown Halifax, really nice guy, made my day :)


    I just met the smith plays in downtown Halifax, really nice guy, made my day :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I’ve done this too many times

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Gentlemen, Lock and Load

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    what the APD really looks like

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Controversial Opinion : While origins is undoubtedly a good map it is highly overrated and far from the best map

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    A worthy shit post

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    It's been a long time coming but I've finally beaten the Origins EE with friends, I know it's not the hardest one but I feel accomplished!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Well ain’t that swell

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    an oof moment

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Doing a No Perk Run on WAW Der Reise and this shit happens

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Man 4 years later and der eisendrache still looks impressive

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Round 150 Ascension BO3 0 downs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Even my monkey bomb didn’t want to play blood of the dead

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how my friend got revived?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    FurretCanWalk (also known as AN0X and Ph3nix) has just beaten the Shangri-La world record by a wopping 12 rounds.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Nothing like having your best seedrun being ruined by the EE not ending after killing the boss(es)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Really need to go to bed, but don’t want to stop this run.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Bought DE but doesn’t work - PS4

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I bought Der Eisendrache on PS4 ( just the single map) - it says purchased but I can't download or access it in game. Instead it says to buy the Awakening DLC. I tried some solutions from the black ops 3 subreddit but it didn't work. Pls help?

    submitted by /u/rydokenn
    [link] [comments]

    Yoo holy shit i almost got to 50 ����

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Where to find serious players?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Is there a discord or anywhere where I can find players that are actually active and down to play Easter eggs and stuff? I don't have an pc zombies homies and I want to find some people that I can play with consistently and do the 4 player eggs.

    submitted by /u/oogithboogithb
    [link] [comments]

    It's not all about high rounds... or is it?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    A high round on a zombies map is obviously impressive and an achievement all of us can be proud of, but is it all about high rounds? I love going for high rounds, dont get me wrong, but I need to switch it up sometimes. I need a different challenge. No jug and first room are obviously classics, but I'm talking about taking the first 4 perks you get out of the wunderfizz and first 2 weapons out of the box. I'm talking about surviving as long as possible in a really difficult part of the map. I'm just curious to get peoples opinion on this and maybe some fun new challenges to try out.

    submitted by /u/ZombiesAreSlow
    [link] [comments]

    Saw a place to put the vril device on this boat ����

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Finally broke 40 on The Giant, I started playing a couple of months ago starting with BO1. Super proud of this. I'm playing on the PS3 and it can't go online so unfortunately no exp from this.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Need help to understand the zombie storyline

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys ! I recently learned that there was a story in the treyarch's zombie from waw to bo4 (the aether story) so i've decided to learn more about it. Now it's been a entire week that i am hard working on it. Anyway, I understood the story until i heard about a richtofen zombie, the blood vials and the other richtoffen who is in charge of the blood vials and the kronorium (also a lab in alcatraz). I am completely lost so if someone could help me i'd really apreciate.

    submitted by /u/Hamyr33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment