• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies When the bus leaves you behind

    Call of Duty Zombies When the bus leaves you behind


    When the bus leaves you behind

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    that origins vibe

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    My quarantine project is completing every Easter egg on black ops 3 with the boys and I’ve gotten 4 done trying to do the base 6 maps wish my luck

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Zombie players in 2013 be like

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Day 13 - "Go ballistic with this brew"! Ballistic Brew - $3000

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    It pays for itself

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Got trapped in the cage in IX

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I got all four bows in one game on Der Eisendrache! (reupload bc i forgot a flair last time)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    The most classic match I ever played in 2020 with a random boy and his mom.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Who else remembers this “gun“ ?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Round 37, I had nothing but a pistol after dying, then I hit the box, get that gun and...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Did the BO4 Aether maps Need to be remakes?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    In terms of the story, did the Ultimis,Primis and Victis crew have to go back to past maps? Or was there another reason apart from the story, I actually don't know.

    submitted by /u/HowYaLikeDisForAName
    [link] [comments]

    Transit paping is ass

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Imagine a map where it's easier to go to a whole other map and pap then putting it in the fridge than paping on that map

    submitted by /u/quacker606
    [link] [comments]

    Ode to the Springfield!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    What is the better zombies experience? BOIII zombie chronicles, or WWII?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    My main concerns are being able to find games on PC and the gunplay.

    So I guess which one has a more active community on PC?

    and which has the better guns/gunplay? I much prefer the WWII style guns, but I'm pretty sure BOIII its mostly newer guns with some old ones thrown in. Obviously if zombie chronicals is the clear choice between the two, I'll live with newer guns.

    submitted by /u/Diamond_joe
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your opinion on shangri la?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I mean it's difficult I know that but I mean what do you think of the map? What you like about it an dislike

    submitted by /u/poopieheadl
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite non Treyarch game?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Feel free to comment your thoughts on them below. My personal ranking is IW WW2 then Exo zombies

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SnooMacarons3449
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnected from servers while going for high rounds

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get round 100 recently and keep on getting disconnected from servers. Yesterday I spent like 3 or 4 hours trying to get to round 100 on IX and paused my game at 67 to sleep. Having one of my best games with no downs and had everything I needed. Come back today and a playlist update kicked me from the game. If I play on local will this issue stops happening?

    submitted by /u/cphillips148
    [link] [comments]

    DOTN round 100

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how long a dead of the night round 100 will take I'm sat up at the artifact with the Alistairs annihilator and a hellion paired with the homonculus also any feedback on my location Is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Primus115
    [link] [comments]

    Concept Art Reveals Cancelled Zombies Mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Zombies Retrospective

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I have been watching TheSmithPlays forever but the zombies retrospective videos have been some of my favorite. You can tell how much time he puts into them and it really pays off as I watch everyone one of the videos. Do you guys enjoy Zombies Retrospective?

    submitted by /u/G12playsYT
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Co-op High Round Optimization (BO2 - Origins)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Looking for anyone to help optimize various coop high round strategies for different maps, across different games. Working on 'Origins' for 'Black Ops II' and ANY underground or unknown facts or tips about the map would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Anyone looking to help with this project can message me.

    submitted by /u/Canadubstep
    [link] [comments]

    Which out of these 3 DLCs should I get? :)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Thanks Plain Sight :)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment