• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Got a sick Zombies poster

    Call of Duty Zombies Got a sick Zombies poster


    Got a sick Zombies poster

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    I’ve Been making a cardboard raygun!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I posted about the Olympia Gang and the Springfield, so I figure I'd show some love

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Fill your Ray Gun with Atomic Cold Cell Batteries! Now available for $115.00

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Ya'll Ever Wanted To See Inside A Max Ammo?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    The BO2 experience

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I Had To Pause For 2 Minutes And Then This

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    FeLt LiKe lLsTeVe

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    What are the odds that this would happen while im in midair? 100% because someone quits every damn game.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Just Completed The Origins EE Solo For The First Time!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    "They'd kill me if they knew-"

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Day 15 - Stockpile Pilsner $3000 "The drink with a perfect aftertaste!"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Custom textures on bo1/bo2?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    How do you get custom skins/ textures in bo1 and bo2 zombies? I've seen it in lots of videos and I'm not sure how people do it? If anyone can link it and tell me how to do it that would be greatly appreciated! :D

    submitted by /u/unstablemunki
    [link] [comments]

    Had this very cursed zombie glitch on town

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite DOTN character ?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Highest round

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    What is the highest round you've reach on any map of any CoD ? Mine is round 65 on Blood of the Dead, I know it's incredibly low compare to others but i'm still proud of myself lol

    submitted by /u/Primyss
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies lag

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Me and my boys recently bought Bo3 on PC to play zombies. It's loads of fun but we have been experiencing lag no matter who is host. Host is fine and doesn't lag but everyone else does (rubber banding, stuff like that) Tried different maps, non custom maps, different hosts, etc. And nothing helps. Was wondering what is going on... any ideas?

    submitted by /u/youraunthatesme
    [link] [comments]

    ZNS BO3 Trophy received but no worm

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Today a friend of mine and I completed the ZNS EE. After we went back up the elevator, my game crashed, while I was host. We got the trophy from ps4, but we didn't get the green worm. Is there any way to fix this? If asked and answered before, I'll remove..

    submitted by /u/NootNoot-Pingu-
    [link] [comments]

    My variation of my own HUD (Drawn poorly by me)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    My first real round 100 on Bo4 ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Chronological playing order

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    (This has been asked many times probably but I haven't seen one post about this so i made one myself! At the moment I'm a pretty noob zombies player seeing as I haven't even completed all of the maps)

    I saw this one comment explaining the chronological playing order of the maps in the aether storyline but what I didn't see in that post is a few of bo4 maps (I know that those are pretty bad) I personally wanted to see how a full timeline would look so I wanted to ask if any of you could help me with it!

    submitted by /u/rey_khn
    [link] [comments]

    BO2 was incredibly experimental and its a shame it went nowhere

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I've gotten my hands on all the COD Zombies games recently and replayed them a ton and I've come to have a serious appreciation for BO2, and I think its a shame that not much came from it's experimentation.

    • Some of the largest maps in the game, or at the very least exploratory in their layout. Not to mention that the locations were incredibly interesting. I think Die Rise might be my favorite map
    • New perks, and while they were map specific it was still a welcome change to the series to see so many new perks
    • Perma perks are a brilliant concept on paper and should have continued in some fashion throughout the zombies series and not just died off in BO2, just with different execution
    • Having a new cast, even if they aren't that great, was a really refreshing pace from Aether
    • All the tools at your disposal to craft was really cool, and made high rounding way more fun than just relying on your firearms and traps

    It sucks that COD zombies from that point onward kinda just polished and rehashed a lot of their core mechanics and didn't branch off from what they were trying to test out. While I appreciate BO4s new perk system there was still BO3s drought of like one new perk while doing away with the ones from BO2. Same thing with the lack of crafting in later games, really a wasted opportunity.

    submitted by /u/_FulvousFox_
    [link] [comments]

    Erased the text cause it looked bad

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment