• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Simple Yet Funny

    Call of Duty Zombies Simple Yet Funny


    Simple Yet Funny

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Cross-platform confirmed for Zombies on ALL supported consoles.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    7 years ago today... the rest was history

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I have seen with my own eyes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    To celebrate Origins, here's a drawing I did about three weeks ago?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    TIL in DotN you can identify where each perk is by the entrance door to each area (credit to u/Zohirflame for telling me about this)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Wind Staff gang

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    When you're last to choose a bow

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    How to get fucked on 5, step 1) play without sound. Step 2) think the pentagon thief cant enter PaP room. Step 3) BE AT DEFCON 5 WHEN THE ROUND FIRST STARTS WITHOUT REALIZING YOUR FUCK UP

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    World at War zombies concept art is so fucking awesome

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Should cold war zombies have some sort of competitive ranking system?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Spilt Screen will be in Black Ops Cold War according to Xbox Games Store

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Throwback to when I made perk inspired nail art…

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    So Today I Broke Moon...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I'm teaching my GF how to play Zombies (Part 1)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    Since Black ops Cold War will be out in a few months I decided to teach zombies to my GF by having her play through all the BO3 maps then BO4 maps in order starting from NACHT!

    I wanted to make this an adventure for the both of us so I have been telling her the storyline and explaining things as well. I will make an update and her review of all maps!

    MAP: NACHT DER UNTOTEN (BO3)

    Yesterday she played her first game of zombies ever! We somehow made it to ROUND 19 with no gobblegums and her luck was insane. First roll of wunderfizz was jugg and first 2 rolls of box was mark 2 and thundergun!

    She was screaming at times and thought the map was too small and cramped. Verrukt is tonight! I'll update her thoughts and how it went later :)

    submitted by /u/Burnbeatz
    [link] [comments]

    This was found in the blog from treyarch, it says we can be expecting zombies announcements

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Watching the Cold War trailer but can’t help fi noticed that this looks like the alleyway from Kino Der Toten.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    What are some key tips for speedrunning the Der Eisendrache easter egg?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    It seems like I can't find any videos explaining key tips to speed running easter eggs that are not solo. Whenever I watch the multiple player speed runs I can't tell what everyone is doing around the map. Thanks!

    edit: seems like everyone who has responded are too shit to complete any easter eggs

    submitted by /u/xbrlionx3
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Chaos never existed

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Okay this is gonna be a weird one but hear me out.

    Chaos was tonally very different from other zombies iterations. It showed us absolutely gorgeous locations with interesting elements and background. At the same time, unlike IW zombies, the story still had tension (imagine if the release schedule wasn't fucked wow). The mysteries of Prima Materia and the Order sucked me in. And then Ancient Evil came out and the mythology was so cool!

    To me, Chaos represents the fact that zombies doesn't have to be one facility after another and that it doesn't have to be gritty to be fun.

    Chaos provided me with exactly the atmosphere and tone that I've always wanted in zombies. And to me, the atmosphere has always been the most important feature of a map. If I dislike it, I just can't like the map as a whole/

    I hadn't given up hope on Chaos being cancelled yet, but I gotta accept it now.

    Now when I see words like "realistic" and "experiments" when talking about Cold War I just get really sad. We're going back to the same setting we've had for 11 years. Once again.

    And I know it wil never have the same tone I now crave.

    Chaos showed me how beautiful the atmosphere in zombies could be, and now that it won't return I'm just left with an empty feeling. I honestly want to be excited about the new game, I really do. But I can't help this pessimistic feeling I have. I wish Chaos didn't exist, so I didn't have this insight and I could be excited alongside you all.

    it's so red

    submitted by /u/RealBlazeStorm
    [link] [comments]

    For titles in the future, what do u want the reveal to be

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Which COD has the hardest zombies?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Harderst in general; hardest to survive in; not just hardest easter eggs or boss fights.

    I'd probably say WaW: completely stripped down with no benefits other than the original perks, and what's considered some of the hardest maps over all games. Yes, it has what people think is the best wonder weapon of all time (Wunderwaffe), but that's all it has.

     

    Edit: I was unaware of WaW's many glitches that made it easier than BO1, which according to the comments is the hardest. I was torn between that and BO1 anyway; both of them had barely any aids and some of the hardest maps of all time.

    submitted by /u/liamsjtaylor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment