• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Worldwide Multiplayer Reveal: Wednesday, September 9th at 10AM PT

    Call of Duty Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Worldwide Multiplayer Reveal: Wednesday, September 9th at 10AM PT


    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Worldwide Multiplayer Reveal: Wednesday, September 9th at 10AM PT

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Bo3 Easter Eggs in a nutshell

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Forget the plane, we got Richtofen

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    This game hates me

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Me and the boys got perk tattoos!!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Me and my brother got to round 27 (really big for us) on Call of the Dead today. Got the scavenger, killed George 3 times (this was the third) and there were points where both of us bled out and eventually redeemed ourselves. We're both really proud of each other

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Can we just appreciate one of the best moments in gaming history?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I did all Black Ops 3 Easter eggs without gobblegums.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    TIL The Gods' Eyes Light Up On IX When They Have Been Appeased

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    My highest round ever, today. Took 11 and a half hours, also first time above Round 100 :)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    How the night should have went...lol. Edited this myself.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Leaked ‘Black Ops Cold War’ Zombies Round Change Music

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    When I down in stupid ways I get so pissed at myself.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I wish I had looked back to see them close

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Using the measurement system from TheSmithPlays, I tried to calculate the measurement of Earth using Nacht der Untotens

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Never noticed this sign on Blood of the dead.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    What maps do you associate with different seasons?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Generally I have associated each map with a specific season, and I decided to post about it and ask the Sub.

    I'll start with two maps per season and why:

    Spring: AE and Shang Shang was always a map that I associated with Spring due to its green and golden aura which reminded me a lot of Spring in my home state of Colorado. AE released in Spring so that 100% had an effect on my perception on it, so literally every time I play it I get a Spring nostalgia wave.

    Summer: Gorod and Tranzit I have such fond memories of me and my friends playing hours upon hours of Gorod in attempts to beat the EE, and we were only able to do that in Summer when we had time to retry it after failing (since we were trash). With Tranzit, I remember playing it with my cousins at night in our Aunt's basement during hot July days, continuously sucking at surviving at the Power Station after it would abandon us.

    Fall: Mob and Origins This is a weird pair for me cause on one side, Mob is very clearly the most "Halloween" season map. That's why I associate it with Fall at least. With Origins though, I'm not sure why. I think I remember playing it on Friday nights after long a school week with my best friend, and that's just what put it into the Fall category.

    Winter: The Giant and DE This is almost self explanatory but I'll explain none the less. I didn't but BO3 at launch but rather got it and the season pass as Christmas gifts from my older brother the next month. I originally sucked ass at Shadows, and do the Giant became what I poured my time into. The snow and atmosphere of the map combined with it being a Christmas gift just shoved it into my memory as a forever Winter map. DE was released during the Winter, and the snowy atmosphere again contributed to it being associated with Winter in my mind. I just always will love playing it with a mug of hot chocolate next to me and a blanket too. It's a comfort map of sorts lol

    submitted by /u/Captain_Jmon
    [link] [comments]

    All bows while doing EE round 2 on Der Eisendrache Solo

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Leaked audio for blackops Cold War zombies

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    My Shi No Numa fanart

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    When did we get so divided as a community?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    When did it become so "us vs them" in the zombies community? Why is it that if someone says the new maps have too many side quest or that the setup process is too long they're told "just go play the old maps" or "adapt or perish." There's the player base who prefered waw bo1-2 zombies and then there's the player base who like the innovations since bo3-4. We can agree to disagree on how we feel about the changes made but if i like zombies and you like zombies but i say i don't wanna try and memorize 12 or more spawn locations for every buildable in dead of the night or i say all these zombie types are annoying I'm "complaining" or I'm immediately told to go back and play the old games? I get it must get annoying when people do just shit on the new maps and have nothing positive to say but I think saying "I'd love to get into this map but there's so much to learn and/or try to memorize so i don't have to load up a yt tutorial everytime i play" is that bad.

    submitted by /u/LazyManGames1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment